Question for the European users

murdah

murdah

E-girl Pilled
How are spaniards and portugeuse people treated in europe as a whole? @SadLivwr @SlavicGeneral @MoggerGaston @Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@HTN_Mentalcel @<6PSLcel

close to being treated as whites than slavs are.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, 5'7 zoomer, murdah and 2 others
treated better than slavs that's for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, 5'7 zoomer, MoggerGaston and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
  • So Sad
How are spaniards and portugeuse people treated in europe as a whole? @SadLivwr @SlavicGeneral @MoggerGaston @Michael Myers
They are the Jews of Europe. Their countries are shitholes but people like to go there on vacation sometimes.

• Hmm...
They have the rep of jews? damn
Well they are considered to be poor economic shitholes. They’re only good for tanmaxxing, same reason why whites go to ethnic land (turkey, malaysia).

• +1
Well they are considered to be poor economic shitholes. They’re only good for tanmaxxing, same reason why whites go to ethnic land (turkey, malaysia).
Nigger im talking about the SMV of the people to other europeans, not the country itself

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nigger im talking about the SMV of the people to other europeans, not the country itself
My bad. I don’t know about overall SMV but in high school I had a half Spaniard half Dutch classmate who looked Latino. He had a long skull but he had harmony, looked like Neymar but lighter. He slayed a Dutch chick within a few days which was crazy.

• Woah
In Balkans being Spanish is insane halo. Italians and Spanish are seen as sex gods here, while blacks, arabs and other ethnics are seen as bottom of the barrel.

People find Spanish language hot af as well.

• +1
for me, bavarian, spaniards are alien. They always talk so loud, dress like gigolo&whores and they are laidback and feminist

• Woah