Question to Non NTcels

NT or not?

• I look NT

• I don't look NT

• NT is a dubious term created by (((them))) to divide us. I won't participate in this shameful voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Do you look NT or Non NT? Independently if you are or not

Also how does this affect you??

If anyone thinks he will avoid participate in this voting know that i have sensible information about several users and i'm willing to use it

Here is a sample
View attachment 2891914

I look non NT and at school I can act NT for a short while before it gets exhausting

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I look non NT and at school I can act NT for a short while before it gets exhausting
I do that when i'm with the friends of my uncle or with my cousin. Problem is that by looking NT people have expectations from you and the downfall seems even greater.

The best thing imo a Non NT can do is to act indifferent and not socialize much. People may perceive him like a boss if he looks NT from the outside.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I look scary and non nt

I'm not scary but am autistic probably

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel and MaghrebGator
I do that when i'm with the friends of my uncle or with my cousin. Problem is that by looking NT people have expectations from you and the downfall seems even greater.

The best thing imo a Non NT can do is to act indifferent and not socialize much. People may perceive him like a boss if he looks NT from the outside.
Yeah I get what you mean, I still kinda have this imposter syndrome because when I was 14 I was still somewhat NT but ever since it’s gone to shit, so now I’m at a stage where idk what do there’s many fields I simply cannot do because it’s just hell for non NT people, and so yeah, I don’t mind not being social but I just want to make money without having to put on an act 24/7

• +1
My skull is "non-nt" but also beyond that I don't softmaxx really except skincare and minox. I could get a haircut instead of a mop, tan so I don't look like a basement dweller, wear NT clothing etc. I'm waiting for hardmaxx before I attempt appearing more socially adjusted because not worth the effort when ugly

Last edited:
  • So Sad
im more 50 50 being 6 feet and in kinda good shape helps a little bit

• +1
I look NT but not so common, they told me I have the face of a bad guy, i have some not so common features, like a prominent Roman nose or a broad forehead with marked browridge.

I think the NT is seen in the eyes, if it seems that you have a human or robotic expression

• +1