Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
Can i get a psl white 4-6 girls in canada or australia

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Time Travel, rockndogs, androidcel and 2 others
Even average white guys cant get decent pussy anymore, so no for a scary looking currycel.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel and Mansnob
No man.You're scary and depressed looking.I don't know about australia,but canada's sexual market is fucked beyond repair.Even a 6/10 white guy can't get a 5/10 white girl.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
why do you want white foids? too much effort for little gain, just stick to traditional indian foids

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
No bro, just locationmaxx

• +1
getting a white girl

as a curry

in chadstralia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Vitruvian, rockndogs and 3 others
why do you want white foids? too much effort for little gain, just stick to traditional indian foids
Coz i am thinking about moving can or aus because my career is fucked up ...m not just saying it for slaying tbh...my father is also saying to go abroad...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and pisslord
Are u funnying?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Zeta ascended and Krezo
No man.You're scary and depressed looking.I don't know about australia,but canada's sexual market is fucked beyond repair.Even a 6/10 white guy can't get a 5/10 white girl.
Then who get the girls in canada and i am 6-6.5 psl actually
Are u funnying?
Nope i am seriousing posting
i was just saying it as i may be surrounded by white girls in the near future

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: pisslord
Then who get the girls in canada and i am 6-6.5 psl actually
Im not saying that you're ugly.You just have some facial features that make you look very unaproachable.
No offence but you're 5.3psl,I wouldn't give you 6.5psl
This is what a 6.5 psl face looks like.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Im not saying that you're ugly.You just have some facial features that make you look very unaproachable.
No offence but you're 5.3psl,I wouldn't give you 6.5psl
This is what a 6.5 psl face looks like.
View attachment 61244
Unapproachable u mean to say no girl will approach me seeing my pics

Unapproachable u mean to say no girl will approach me seeing my pics
Kind of.You look very unhappy and downright suicidal in some of them.

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_20190601_174546.jpg
    IMG_20190601_174546.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 1011.jpg
    1011.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Love it
Reactions: androidcel
U look good but little chance of getting a white above 4

What about this
I think It may be the dark circles under your eyes combined with your bright green eyes.It could be making your under eye discoloration appear even worse.
second one isn't bad,btw.

U look good but little chance of getting a white above 4
May be i can turn nt and be social max there at this time i am not nt not even aspie but i am obsessed over my looks that i consider myself over the other people near me so i dont talk and it gradually turned into my habit which affected my communication skills
I think It may be the dark circles under your eyes combined with your bright green eyes.It could be making your under eye discoloration appear even worse.
second one isn't bad,btw.
Can i try concealear for my circles as i tried every cream but my dark circles are not going

I think you should get a better haircut, and more shorter and fashionable

Peaky-Blinders-Hair-Textured-Crop-with-High-Skin-Fade.jpg

You have the hair style of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever

• +1
I think you should get a better haircut, and more shorter and fashionable

Peaky-Blinders-Hair-Textured-Crop-with-High-Skin-Fade.jpg
I am actually growing my hairs to shoulder length so didnt get a haircut since 2 months

Pretty sure Australia is even more fucked because of the frightening amount of legit chads there

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Krezo and Einon
Pretty sure Australia is even more fucked because of the frightening amount of legit chads there
probably.Australian men are highT af.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp, Deleted member 1680 and Pex1992
It’s not called chadstralia for nothing
Although tbh it really depends on where, some of the bay areas are filled with 6ft 2 surfer type chads it’s actually stupid

• +1
Also to answer your question, I think it’ll be hard because of your low trust features

You don't look like Chad you're 100% incel-tier depressed looking low trust ethnic. You FUCKING RETARDED IDIOT

Also my both side looks aesthetic than my front tbh that is y u like the second picture more
Thats because your jaw is asymmetrical.It makes your front pics worse.I feel you on that a lot.

You don't look like Chad you're 100% incel-tier depressed looking low trust ethnic. You FUCKING RETARDED IDIOT
Lol at this coping cunt keep getting jealous u incel tier subhuman ur brain is all fucked up u blind eyed Semen drinker asshole i never said i am a chad although in india i am
Thats because your jaw is asymmetrical.It makes your front pics worse.I feel you on that a lot.
can concealer help and enhance my looks
Also to answer your question, I think it’ll be hard because of your low trust features
u live in the west what is ur progress with white women

I'm ugly asf and mog most people I walk past.

Australians are mostly fat norwooded beer bellied subhumans or deathnic subhumans

The cities are 99% ching chongs so free mog there.

Maybe 7-8% are decent looking rest are ogres.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 1680 and Pex1992
Lol at this coping cunt keep getting jealous u incel tier subhuman ur brain is all fucked up u blind eyed Semen drinker asshole i never said i am a chad although in india i am

can concealer help and enhance my looks

u live in the west what is ur progress with white women
It’s hard
I’ve fucked 2 white girls and most of my lays have been Indians
Although pulling and making out with white girls at clubs wasn’t much of an issue

It’s hard
I’ve fucked 2 white girls and most of my lays have been Indians
Although pulling and making out with white girls at clubs wasn’t much of an issue
[/QUOT
It is fairly easy for ethinics who grew up in the west hard for those who had lived half of their life in their country

I'm ugly asf and mog most people I walk past.

Australians are mostly fat norwooded beer bellied subhumans or deathnic subhumans

The cities are 99% ching chongs so free mog there.

Maybe 7-8% are decent looking rest are ogres.
You live in Australia?

Yeh I was brought up in the uk since the age of 1, I guess I’m used to the cultures and norms there, my accent is as English as it gets

What’s you’re indian accent like? If it’s thick ngl it might turn off white girls

• +1
Yeh I was brought up in the uk since the age of 1, I guess I’m used to the cultures and norms there, my accent is as English as it gets

What’s you’re indian accent like? If it’s thick ngl it might turn off white girls
Same as other indians like our bollywood celebrities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Same as other indians like our bollywood celebrities
Yeh that’s still not ideal tbh, it’ll take at least a couple years before your accent wears off to the point where it shouldn’t be an issue

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
why waste your time with white foids when you could go for Asian girls that actually appreciate you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and CupOfCoffee
How is this picture i thinks its a decent one
why waste your time with white foids when you could go for Asian girls that actually appreciate you
I hate indian girls lol even though i fuck many of them...they have too much of attitude even the ugly ones lol

Attachments

• IMG_20190601_150441.jpg
    IMG_20190601_150441.jpg
    662.8 KB · Views: 14
This tbh I’d be happy as long as I was getting decent looking Indians, all of the white chicks ive shagged or kissed were sub 6

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
I'm getting myself an Asian girlfriend once I'm looksmaxed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Time Travel, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 439
all the white incels goal is to get an asian girlfriend once looksmaxed
while all the curries desperately want a white girl

at least we actually have a chance

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Time Travel and Deleted member 1680
Wise choice, however if the girl is westernised she could still cheat. It happened to me

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
What about this
The asymmetry stands out to me the most, I wonder if its all the nose. maybe some rhinoplasty is in order. idk how rhinoplasty works though