quick story of beating a nigger up because he insulted Islam

found whatever u incel are, we both know u would end up like the nigger if u said it irl
You're a weakass nigga rotting at home, I'd molest you like mohammad did his wife

if hitler could've seen all the ethnics that dwell in germany and act like apes

ok bro I’ve people in my family with blue/green eyes and light hair

does that mean everyone of my ethnic group has that? no

I know but I don't go asking random people if they are lactose intolerant or not.

read it, if you want, if you don't I really couldn't care less... Your opinion probably won't change anyways no matter what I tell you

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
btw i'd like to actually arrange an irl fight with you, not even larping rn

• JFL
Your opinion probably won't change anyways no matter what I tell you
same goes for u tbh
btw i'd like to actually arrange an irl fight with you, not even larping rn
Stop talking to me in untermensch languages 4ft currycel
bro thinks im flying out to india to beat his midget dalit ass
ask @diamondbill or @depressionmaxxing they know im not larping about terramogger frame and height

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
same goes for u tbh

bro thinks im flying out to india to beat his midget dalit ass
ask @diamondbill or @depressionmaxxing they know im not larping about terramogger frame and height
dnr just dm coordinates

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Me next !

• JFL
lol fuck the towel head profet. ollah hu Uber 💣💥🧨

No front @st.hamudi but 6‘5 would absolutely destroy you, like im not even sucking his dick, but this nigga finna eat you.
not even a single molecule read btw

same goes for u tbh

the thing is, this time I'm pretty sure Im correct.

here have a map for the lactose tolerance

I have the same DNA mix as other europeans I probably have more farmer but I honestly doubt that I have arab DNA (the greeks do have and I still consider them european)

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and kebab
the thing is, this time I'm pretty sure Im correct.

here have a map for the lactose tolerance

View attachment 2768087

I have the same DNA mix as other europeans I probably have more farmer but I honestly doubt that I have arab DNA (the greeks do have and I still consider them european)

View attachment 2768093
then you are an outlier imo most south european I know irl, or see outside u could also think they're mena

do u think this pheno is white?
tan white is ideal btw

then you are an outlier imo most south european I know irl, or see outside u could also think they're mena

View attachment 2768110
do u think this pheno is white?
tan white is ideal btw

no I don't think that's white, and the average portuguese is more white than that.

I'd even say the average Portuguese is whiter than Cristiano

• Hmm...
Normally, I'm not a fan of Muslims, but beating up Negros is always up my alley

the little brother of my bosnian friend argued with an christian nigger on instagram he said insulted islam or some shit so we went there pulled him away from his friends and beat him up (no worrys we aren't pussys it was 1v1) and he wasn't some goofy either he did years of thaiboxing + was buff

someone called the police on us and we fled with e-scooters

the nigger was befriended with a chechen and wanted to find us to revenge his friend
so he pulled up to our park, standing in front of the bosnians big brother, bosnian friend instantly gave him a hook the chechen dropped but still made a takedown on him (impressive)
because some friends of us were chechens too the breaked the fight on some "muslim ummah type sh"

to that point the chechen that fighted us didn't know that the nigger has insulted islam

when he found out (we told him) he straight up went to the nigga and beated the shit out of him again after we did:lul:

poor guy tbh I kinda feel bad for him now imaging getting your ass beat twice in a row
JFL at balkancels

the little brother of my bosnian friend argued with an christian nigger on instagram he said insulted islam or some shit so we went there pulled him away from his friends and beat him up (no worrys we aren't pussys it was 1v1) and he wasn't some goofy either he did years of thaiboxing + was buff

someone called the police on us and we fled with e-scooters

the nigger was befriended with a chechen and wanted to find us to revenge his friend
so he pulled up to our park, standing in front of the bosnians big brother, bosnian friend instantly gave him a hook the chechen dropped but still made a takedown on him (impressive)
because some friends of us were chechens too the breaked the fight on some "muslim ummah type sh"

to that point the chechen that fighted us didn't know that the nigger has insulted islam

when he found out (we told him) he straight up went to the nigga and beated the shit out of him again after we did:lul:

poor guy tbh I kinda feel bad for him now imaging getting your ass beat twice in a row
W

Jfl curries have no honor at all.
One time a curry told me he wanted me to fuck his sister and impregnate her with my genes, he also told me she is 12 and shit... Fucking lol
Never happened

What a peaceful religion, I’m sure importing millions of people who behave like this into Europe will have no negative impacts
@buflek

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and buflek
What a peaceful religion, I’m sure importing millions of people who behave like this into Europe will have no negative impacts
@buflek
america with 1000 homecides daily is better fs
atleast u don’t get randomly killed here by some crackhead with an AR

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
america with 1000 homecides daily is better fs atleast u don’t get randomly killed here by some crackhead with an AR
Europe will soon have more homocides with the amount of goat fuckers flooding in
:feelskek:

i really really really liked this story

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and wishIwasSalludon
i really really really liked this story
I understand why you’re so mad about Europe going to shit if this is what you have to deal with

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
I understand why you’re so mad about Europe going to shit if this is what you have to deal with
at least they beat him up for a reason (even if it wasnt a good reason imo)

nowadays white people get beat up for not looking at the ground if they are unlucky

• JFL
nowadays white people get beat up for not looking at the ground if they are unlucky
Brutal, good thing I live in USA

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
i would smash anyone that commented here in a 1v1 ngl

at least 3 people wouldve died if this story happened in the US lets be real
People don’t get randomly attacked in USA tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
People don’t get randomly attacked in USA tho
literally every 2nd reddit video i see is some violent ape nigger attacking innocent people just minding their own business :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
literally every 2nd reddit video i see is some violent ape nigger attacking innocent people just minding their own business :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Yea bro because the internet is real life :feelskek:
Nothing like that actually happens bro but you’d know more than someone who actually lives in the US

You someone who actually lives in Europe admit that random people get attacked

• +1
Reactions: zan
Yea bro because the internet is real life :feelskek:
Nothing like that actually happens bro but you’d know more than someone who actually lives in the US

You someone who actually lives in Europe admit that random people get attacked
my friend from a good neighborhood from north colorado is in germany for work experience rn and his auntie literally got shot in office….

• JFL
Europe will soon have more homocides with the amount of goat fuckers flooding in
:feelskek:
You should be more worried about your own land, Pajeet.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, yeeyeeslayer and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and buflek