• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Reformed
Suck some cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arsene, Deleted member 21403 and Oxygen
prostitution or something idk

How much money do u start off with
0. When I made a coinbase it gave me this shitcoin for taking “crypto lessons” on their app which I swapped to btc and topped stake with. It was like $10

D1AAEBD3 94AB 4FAD 8FEC C7E436B8571C

This was earlier today. I got to 5k by just flipping my $10. I did lose all of it at one point but then my friend gave me some eth and I went again. I wouldn’t suggest this because at times it makes you want to kill urself.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hey, Matthias8272, Deleted member 23564 and 4 others
0. When I made a coinbase it gave me this shitcoin for taking “crypto lessons” on their app which I swapped to btc and topped stake with. It was like $10

View attachment 2150382

This was earlier today. I got to 5k by just flipping my $10. I did lose all of it at one point but then my friend gave me some eth and I went again. I wouldn’t suggest this because at times it makes you want to kill urself.
Infinite money glitch?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Crusile
No one cares for male prostitutes
If you're a young pretty twink you could make some serious money sucking old men's cocks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hey, LowTrust, Deleted member 24347 and 5 others
Infinite money glitch?
Not really, this shit is rigged asf and you’ll get addicted so fast. I just kept wanting to play and when I lost it hurt so bad I’m never gambling again. I lost 2k after this and Called it quits and withdrew my 3k

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile and Reformed
Not really, this shit is rigged asf and you’ll get addicted so fast. I just kept wanting to play and when I lost it hurt so bad I’m never gambling again. I lost 2k after this and Called it quits and withdrew my 3k
So u made 3k from 0?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, 5.5psl, Deleted member 16515 and 1 other person
So u made 3k from 0?
Essentially yes. If you are from the UK and have £100 to ur name I can help you flip that, not from gambling tho and it wouldn’t take a week

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Reformed
Essentially yes. If you are from the UK and have £100 to ur name I can help you flip that, not from gambling tho and it wouldn’t take a week
Nah I’m not from the UK. I’m gonna look into stake tho I also like the idea of getting money from signing up to services and flipping it on there. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Could I get some help?

Mines and crash
Could you explain how crash works to me in PM? I feel like I've seen this kind of game before but don't understand it that well

Steal credit carts at Wal-Mart self checkout innit

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Could you explain how crash works to me in PM? I feel like I've seen this kind of game before but don't understand it that well
You place a bet, the higher the rocket goes the higher ur multiplier is and the higher amount of money you get. The rocket will crash at any time so you have to cash out before the rocket crashes. Just pure luck like any other game.

No one cares for male prostitutes
they definitely do, some men are into that (granted mostly old men) and it’s pretty common that older women or milfs who don’t want any strings attatched will pay a “boy toy” aka male prostitute

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
10£ to let me give you a blowjob?

Bro can you DM me for that.

Bro pls can you PM.
You place a bet, the higher the rocket goes the higher ur multiplier is and the higher amount of money you get. The rocket will crash at any time so you have to cash out before the rocket crashes. Just pure luck like any other game.

Chadfish girls and get 10 dollers from each

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 16515
You can't how is this forum black pilled on looks but giga blue pilled on money the truth of this world is the more you give the more you get for instance if you are making 10 k a month you have a skilled job of some sorts be it a manager an under water welder or something very difficult or high in risk.

To be a millionaire it's a trillion x harder than building a 6 pack the amount of stress you have to have is insane ppl are to retarded here to realize money is not easy to make it's very difficult and any 1 shilling you easy solutions are lying out of there theeth

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: misa, JovenCansao, incel194012940 and 2 others
You can't how is this forum black pilled on looks but giga pilled on money the truth of this world is the more you give the more you get for instance if you

Airline stocks:

646051F5 4762 40EB BF27 25C6426DCE76
E685D46A 530D 4493 859C 84B0D66A9F94

:feelskek:

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
Rob a bank ( In Minecraft Bedrock : Edition )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed and mog222
Work 100 hours a week for 2 months

buy ccs from here, use the latest base which is 15/04/23

https://cvvhub.in/ (use on pc)

top up the site with btc/ltc/eth, I can sell small amounts to you for cashapp if you are under 18

Once done, message me for bins so you can hit a certain site