r/AllPillDebate was banned. It’s so over

G

GnosticDemiurge

Iron
Average day on soyddit. No more based subs left. Purple Pill Debate went full cuck mode and banned all looksthreads and now APD is gone. While subs that openly want to kill men are celebrated. Fuuuck I hate them. Can’t lurk and watch blackpillers destroy the soys in every debate as a cope anymore. Fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector, Mio and Shycel
Didn't even know that was a thing. The only blackpill sub I'm aware of is r/shortguys, which seems to be still around, but won't be for long.

It's so fucked though how r/TwoXChromosomes is basically the female equivalent of an incel subreddit, where every single post is hating on men, but because it's women doing it, it's still around with millions of subs

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector, Donkeyballs, Lmao and 4 others
Didn't even know that was a thing. The only blackpill sub I'm aware of is r/shortguys, which seems to be still around, but won't be for long.

It's so fucked though how r/TwoXChromosomes is basically the female equivalent of an incel subreddit, where every single post is hating on men, but because it's women doing it, it's still around with millions of subs
APD had like 3500 members and had a decent amount of High IQ based threads. If Blackpill science reposted papers, then APD would use that evidence and completely castrate the soys in every argument. r/shortguys is mostly a vent sub that will likely be banned soon, but APD got banned just like the Chad fish sub because they were too based and exposed the average redditor’s soyslop arguments.

• +1
Reactions: Mio and Shycel
Fuck reddit
The only good subreddit to ever exist was r/braincels

• +1
Reactions: GnosticDemiurge
Fuck reddit
The only good subreddit to ever exist was r/braincels
Sadly I was too late to view that sub. Soyddit banned it like all the other based subreddits. Wish there was an archive for it.

Attempting to congregate blackpill content on reddit is like trying to open a Jewish synagogue in Nazi germany. It’s pointless, anything against the leftist hivemind on reddit is stomped out by career jannies.

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism, IAMNOTANINCEL, Lmao and 2 others
Because soycucks need to keep up the myth that women aren't superficial, you are just not confident enough

when ironically as a working oldcel, my experiences showed me that women are way more superficial and pragmatic than men

• +1
Reactions: Mio and GnosticDemiurge
Attempting to congregate blackpill content on reddit is like trying to open a Jewish synagogue in Nazi germany. It’s pointless, anything against the leftist hivemind on reddit is stomped out by career jannies.
Very true. But it was pure entertainment to see the soys attempt to enter and gaslight and then get eviscerated. Not enough soys for entertainment on this site.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
APD had like 3500 members and had a decent amount of High IQ based threads. If Blackpill science reposted papers, then APD would use that evidence and completely castrate the soys in every argument. r/shortguys is mostly a vent sub that will likely be banned soon, but APD got banned just like the Chad fish sub because they were too based and exposed the average redditor’s soyslop arguments.
I wasn't around for chadfish, but makes sense that it had to go. It's just undeniable evidence that everything those 'evil inkwells' say about women is actually right. Even the biggest of retards can look at that and realise that bluepillers are full of shit.

• +1
I wasn't around for chadfish, but makes sense that it had to go. It's just undeniable evidence that everything those 'evil inkwells' say about women is actually right. Even the biggest of retards can look at that and realise that bluepillers are full of shit.
Because it is easier to deceive yourself that you still stand a chance rather than accept the fact that it never began for you, due to factors out of your control.

Same as finance copers taking advice from "entrepreneurs" on how to get rich without realizing that these "entrepreneurs" were born into wealth in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and GnosticDemiurge
Kys new generation fags

All women hate men

• +1
Yeah and purple pill debate is garbage. I've seen more low IQ foids on it than anywhere else on this leftist pile of shit that is Reddit. They all think they're hot shit but their thinking is so shallow it's mind boggling. Even mild red pill takes get ignored while run-of-the-mill stupid bluepill takes get upvoted

• +1
You niggas ever browsed that female dating strategy sub? It's legit just femcels sharing plans on hurting or exploiting men lmao

• +1