Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Jova for them

IMG 2565

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arditi, Tai Lung and Deleted member 31497
You made a post just to admit you're severely autistic?

season head GIF

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, Latinolooksmaxxer and Xangsane
you just made that account to screenshot your own post to post your own post on a looksmax.org post just making you seem 20x times more autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, fukmylyf, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
I got an obsession for tornadoes too, i watched like 10 tornadoes movies already, imo twister and into the storm mogs

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I got an obsession for tornadoes too, i watched like 10 tornadoes movies already, imo twister and into the storm mogs
Just like me with other storms JFL

Just like me with other storms JFL
There's also a great movie about hurricane, well mostly about climate change and it was dope, it's called day after tomorrow and has tornadoes, floods, massive storms and a hurricane that freezes everything in his path

• +1
There's also a great movie about hurricane, well mostly about climate change and it was dope, it's called day after tomorrow and has tornadoes, floods, massive storms and a hurricane that freezes everything in his path
name please?

@Kzoli_01 That scene looked like Kilo/Ignacio/Jimena JFL

• +1
Reactions: Kzoli_01
@Kzoli_01 That scene looked like Kilo/Ignacio/Jimena JFL
Forgot theres also a mf tsunami lol the movie is the whole package i recommend it one of the best movies about natural disasters i ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Xangsane
Forgot theres also a mf tsunami lol the movie is the whole package i recommend it one of the best movies about natural disasters i ever seen
I need to watch it, thanks bhai!!!

Wanna do a hurricane SMV quiz?

• Love it
Sure, the movie is also full on yt btw

PSL Hurricane SMV Quiz for Males​

Face Rating (Satellite Appearance):​

• Chad: Standout appearance with a well-defined hurricane eye on satellite imagery, indicating a strong system.
  • Chadlite: Impressive and defined features, slightly less intense than a Chad, but still notably strong on satellite imagery.
  • High-Tier Normie (HTN): Clearly defined and organized looks on satellite imagery, like a strengthening hurricane.
  • Mid-Tier Normie (MTN): Average facial features, akin to a developing tropical system on satellite imagery.
  • Low-Tier Normie (LTN): Somewhat disorganized appearance, comparable to a less defined tropical disturbance.
  • Subhuman: Features not clearly visible or impactful on satellite imagery, similar to a system lacking definition.

Body Type (Strength):​

• FFMI > 25: Physique akin to a Category 5 hurricane – extremely powerful and well-formed.
  • FFMI 22-24: Resembles a Category 4 hurricane, with a strong and significant impression.
  • FFMI 19-21: Comparable to a Category 3 hurricane – solid and noticeable.
  • FFMI 16-18: Similar to a Category 2 hurricane, showing potential for development.
  • FFMI < 16: Build comparable to a Category 1 hurricane or tropical storm, not as impactful but with potential.

Height (Size/Diameter):​

• Tall (>6'2"): Height like a hurricane with a large diameter, covering a broad area.
  • Above Average (5'11" - 6'2"): Comparable to a hurricane with an above-average diameter.
  • Average (5'7" - 5'10"): Similar to a standard-sized hurricane.
  • Below Average (<5'7"): Resembles a smaller tropical system in diameter.

Personality (Track):​

• Charismatic and confident: Personality like a hurricane with an unpredictable but memorable track.
  • Pleasant and social: Personality track that is sociable, engaging, and well-received.
  • Reserved but kind: Steady and predictable track, comfortable and familiar.
  • Difficult or introverted: Track may be more challenging to predict and follow.

• +1
Reactions: Kzoli_01
jova/10

• JFL

• Chad: Standout appearance with a well-defined hurricane eye on satellite imagery, indicating a strong system.
  • Chadlite: Impressive and defined features, slightly less intense than a Chad, but still notably strong on satellite imagery.
  • High-Tier Normie (HTN): Clearly defined and organized looks on satellite imagery, like a strengthening hurricane.
  • Mid-Tier Normie (MTN): Average facial features, akin to a developing tropical system on satellite imagery.
  • Low-Tier Normie (LTN): Somewhat disorganized appearance, comparable to a less defined tropical disturbance.
  • Subhuman: Features not clearly visible or impactful on satellite imagery, similar to a system lacking definition.

• FFMI > 25: Physique akin to a Category 5 hurricane – extremely powerful and well-formed.
  • FFMI 22-24: Resembles a Category 4 hurricane, with a strong and significant impression.
  • FFMI 16-18: Similar to a Category 2 hurricane, showing potential for development.
  • FFMI < 16: Build comparable to a Category 1 hurricane or tropical storm, not as impactful but with potential.

• Tall (>6'2"): Height like a hurricane with a large diameter, covering a broad area.
  • Above Average (5'11" - 6'2"): Comparable to a hurricane with an above-average diameter.

• Charismatic and confident: Personality like a hurricane with an unpredictable but memorable track.
  • Pleasant and social: Personality track that is sociable, engaging, and well-received.
  • Difficult or introverted: Track may be more challenging to predict and follow.

So, a hurricane ascends in psl by how it looks on the satellite imagery? What is an example of a chad hurricane?

• +1
So, a hurricane ascends in psl by how it looks on the satellite imagery? What is an example of a chad hurricane?
JOVA, the legend, the saint

• JFL
JOVA, the legend, the saint
YES but Jova is a foid
Answer the quiz and I'll give you your hurricane equivalent and your SMV match.

Gigachad hurricanes = Gilbert, Dorian, Ivan

• Woah
Reactions: Tai Lung
YES but Jova is a foid

Answer the quiz and I'll give you your hurricane equivalent and your SMV match.

Gigachad hurricanes = Gilbert, Dorian, Ivan
If i'm low mtn 16-18 fmi, average height although still growing and reserved but kind what hurricane would i be?

• +1
If i'm low mtn 16-18 fmi, average height although still growing and reserved but kind what hurricane would i be?
I'll tell you on the other thread

You broke his nofap streak recommending him that movie

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Kzoli_01
You broke his nofap streak recommending him that movie
You mean the day after tomorrow? Totally worth it, i would break my 3 month streak just to forget about it and watch it again