r/dating - "Just ask questions bro!"

S

Steins

It's Over

Remember guys! Just ask her questions bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Clqs, Luffymaxxing and 5 others
Lol, you're supposed to balance the conversation with questions, comments about her answers, talking a little about yourself, various general observations, jokes, etc., open statements that would make her ask questions too, so you then reply, you then slowly switch to flirting, maybe give her some compliments, etc. - a good conversation is supposed to be like a dance, where you lead, push, pull, retreat, let her occasionally take the lead, then turn things around, etc.
Of course, a lot of time you have nothing to work with and every strategy fails, I had at least a dozens of dates where the girls were simply unresponsive and would just give short, conversation ending answers, didn't ask anything in return, etc, the conversation would go something like this:

- So...have you done anything interesting or exciting lately?
- No...
- Ahh... but what do you like to do in your free time?
- Nothing.
- Don't you have any hobbies or stuff you like to do?
- No.
- Ohh... Personally I like to go out, travel, meet people and do all sorts of stuff and I have many hobbies...Just last week I went and visited this city for a special festival. You won't believe what I saw there!
- OK...
- Right...well, have you seen any interesting movies or TV shows lately?
- No.
- BTW, what's your favorite movie or TV show of all time?
- Ummm...I..I don't know, I can't think of one right now...
- Ahh, our drinks have arrived, I see you ordered the cappuccino cocktail, that's like my second favorite drink from this bar, it's pretty sweet and spicy.
- Uh-huh...
(Awkward silence for a few seconds when she doesn't say anything and just stares into empty space).
- A penny for your thoughts... What are you thinking right now?
- Ummm, I...I don't know...nothing.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Lonenely sigma, sub5c3l and 5 others
Lol, you're supposed to balance the conversation with questions, comments about her answers, talking a little about yourself, various general observations, jokes, etc., open statements that would make her ask questions too, so you then reply, you then slowly switch to flirting, maybe give her some compliments, etc. - a good conversation is supposed to be like a dance, where you lead, push, pull, retreat, let her occasionally take the lead, then turn things around, etc.
Of course, a lot of time you have nothing to work with and every strategy fails, I had at least a dozens of dates where the girls were simply unresponsive and would just give short, conversation ending answers, didn't ask anything in return, etc, the conversation would go something like this:

- So...have you done anything interesting or exciting lately?
- No...
- Ahh... but what do you like to do in your free time?
- Nothing.
- Don't you have any hobbies or stuff you like to do?
- No.
- Ohh... Personally I like to go out, travel, meet people and do all sorts of stuff and I have many hobbies...Just last week I went and visited this city for a special festival. You won't believe what I saw there!
- OK...
- Right...well, have you seen any interesting movies or TV shows lately?
- No.
- BTW, what's your favorite movie or TV show of all time?
- Ummm...I..I don't know, I can't think of one right now...
- Ahh, our drinks have arrived, I see you ordered the cappuccino cocktail, that's like my second favorite drink from this bar, it's pretty sweet and spicy.
- Uh-huh...
(Awkward silence for a few seconds when she doesn't say anything and just stares into empty space).
- A penny for your thoughts... What are you thinking right now?
- Ummm, I...I don't know...nothing.
Problem is, I did that when I was bluepilled and many still gave short curt answers.

Some will even complain that it feels like an interview

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Gonthar
Face down ass up and pancakes in the morning darling?

E1792D83 4EAF 4B60 A43C 312899D528EA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blithe, SuicideBoy, Narcissus🥀 and 6 others
Problem is, I did that when I was bluepilled and many still gave short curt answers.

Some will even complain that it feels like an interview
Yes, this means it's over, but they make it in such a way that it feels like it's only your fault if things are awkward and you're the one acting weird, asking too many questions, etc.

In many other dates I managed to keep things very smooth, conversation was amazing, I always had something smart of funny to say to whatever they replied, so everything seemed to go great, only to be ghosted afterwards with no explanation or they would tell me something like "You know, I'm so busy right now, I just don't have time for a relationship, I now focus on work/studying" or "You're a great guy and all, but let's just be friends!".

• +1
Reactions: Steins
Yes, this means it's over, but they make it in such a way that it feels like it's only your fault if things are awkward and you're the one acting weird, asking too many questions, etc.

In many other dates I managed to keep things very smooth, conversation was amazing, I always had something smart of funny to say to whatever they replied, so everything seemed to go great, only to be ghosted afterwards with no explanation or they would tell me something like "You know, I'm so busy right now, I just don't have time for a relationship, I now focus on work/studying" or "You're a great guy and all, but let's just be friends!".
yeah i gave up being the dancing monkey and rather retire from dating to whatever I want

and about your last line, I hate foids who say that. why will they be on dating apps if there are looking for a friend?

thankfully the black pill sets you free and stop smart men from wasting time and resources on foids whom Chads can get for free

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
yeah i gave up being the dancing monkey and rather retire from dating to whatever I want

and about your last line, I hate foids who say that. why will they be on dating apps if there are looking for a friend?

thankfully the black pill sets you free and stop smart men from wasting time and resources on foids whom Chads can get for free
Lol, they're looking for Chad, but if you aren't one, they will tell you some fake bullshit to get rid of you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, forevergymcelling, <6PSLcel and 2 others
wow bro youre so based bro

kys

how do you not know how to cumminicate .. its basic conversation skills even my 2 year old cousin has

Lol, they're looking for Chad, but if you aren't one, they will tell you some fake bullshit to get rid of you.
sorry man im not ready for a relationship (with you) right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Steins and Gonthar
Chad could talk about how he kidnapped kids to his basement and still get to sleep with her on the first date

• JFL
if she doesn’t ask her question after my first one, she gets blacklisted

simple af

• JFL
I remember I did a maherfish where I was giving all the girls one word answer and not asking shit

They all hounded me for my attention like abused dogs regardless

also this jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Steins and WayneBraaaah
yikessss

I remember I did a maherfish where I was giving all the girls one word answer and not asking shit

They all hounded me for my attention like abused dogs regardless

View attachment 2848525View attachment 2848524

also this jfl

View attachment 2848526
That's why Chadfish was nuked in soyddit

if any normie man realises how the same women who demand everything from normies but give everything to Chads who put in zero effort, many will quit the dating market and women will no longer have simps paying for their gifts and meals.

Its all facial expressions :soy:

Remember guys! Just ask her questions bro!

Because the bitch is seen as hookup material. She isn’t entitled to an ltr @EdouardManlet

she will deny and say she doesn't like good-looking men and she only goes for average men
Yeah this. And she seems about 27
And she says she’s a Christian

Yeah this. And she seems about 27
And she says she’s a Christian
If she's a good Christian, she should be going for a religious man, not Chad

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane