Race > Face> Height >Frame>Body>Dick is right

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
Race > Face> Height >Frame>Body>Dick

Dick is last because first u have to get the foid in ur bed to fuck her in the first place.
Anyone wanna argue?

Preferred race for foids
White>Good face>6ft 4>Broad shoulders, nice forearms,>six pack abs, nice muscles>7in-8in penis

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6723 and 16 others
Absolutely agree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, Hightwolf and 3 others
I want to argue bro

Wasn't personality first????

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, cloudburst and 6’1cel
it's not possible to list a order so simply because there are too many factors to consder.
for example a man who is 90 percentile tall is likely to slay despite a mediocre/ugly face, while a man carrying an attractive face will find it hard to slay if he is below 10 percentile height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Vvvvxxxx, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 17 others
100 percent right

I disagree, every woman accepts at least 2 races.
Jeremy meeks or kpop obviously outperform average white.
Face is first>height>race,most tall guys also have broad shoulders, so it doesn't make much difference, and lastly,penis, you are right about that, but this is a death sentence if you are small

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Chadrapist, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
Penis only matter for her pleasure, nutting feels the same, just fuck her and ghost her, carrying about someone else's pleasure is retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, SPFromNY914, CasualFapper and 4 others

Dick is last because first u have to get the foid in ur bed to fuck her in the first place.
Anyone wanna argue?

Preferred race for foids
White>Good face>6ft 4>Broad shoulders, nice forearms,>six pack abs, nice muscles>7in-8in penis
You are wrong with race big time.
Face then body/frame then height then race
You cant say how much dick matters since thats the last thing she will see and before that if u arent good looking she wont even know so

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Shit bro, ur right, personality is TRULY the most IMPORTANT THING to women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Stevensmithgerard, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
it's not possible to list a order so simply because there are too many factors to consder.
for example a man who is 90 percentile tall is likely to slay despite a mediocre/ugly face, while a man carrying an attractive face will find it hard to slay if he is below 10 percentile height
cope, I know a dude whos 6ft 5 hes dark skin but ugly so he doesnt get females like that.Face>height

You are wrong with race big time.
Face then body/frame then height then race
You cant say how much dick matters since thats the last thing she will see and before that if u arent good looking she wont even know so
UR RACE determines ur looks.It determines ur penis size, height, facial features, literally everything.Why do u think an Asian model whos basically a 10/10 struggles with dating?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: COLTON and reptiles
I disagree, every woman accepts at least 2 races.
Jeremy meeks or kpop obviously outperform average white.
Face is first>height>race,most tall guys also have broad shoulders, so it doesn't make much difference, and lastly,penis, you are right about that, but this is a death sentence if you are small
Dude ur race determines with your looks, ur race determines ur facial features and pretty much ur whole genetics.Thats why the whole JBW pill is so brutal.Ur race determines ur phenotype which determines ur facial features.

• +1
Reactions: COLTON
UR RACE determines ur looks.It determines ur penis size, height, facial features, literally everything.Why do u think an Asian model whos basically a 10/10 struggles with dating?
So you wanna say that all people from same race are the same?

Dude ur race determines with your looks, ur race determines ur facial features and pretty much ur whole genetics.Thats why the whole JBW pill is so brutal.Ur race determines ur phenotype which determines ur facial features.
No. Your dna does so you saying all whites look the same?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 4106
If so, there would be no indented whites and they would all be Chads.Your race does not determine your face, compare Henry Cavill with a average white, both are white, but one is chad and the other is not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Copeful
Not this again.

Women would fuck an ugly man with a huge dick
Big dick ugly guy would cuck a small dick chad

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7313 and 5 others
6 ft 4 is too tall for models .

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
If so, there would be no indented whites and they would all be Chads.Your race does not determine your face, compare Henry Cavill with a average white, both are white, but one is chad and the other is not
No shit one is a chad and the other is not but ur race does have effects on how you look

Lurk more greycel

Race doesn’t determine ur face, there are very few features that belong exclusively to a race

And the difference between western average dick size vs eastern average dick size is very small, not even half an inch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Status > looks in Stacy's eyes. Being white is a form of status.

Race>Face>Height>Body>Frame>Dick

• +1
Reactions: spark and SPFromNY914
Keep coping you abused dog race doesnt matter more than face and dick size only matter for your whore mother

I think the face is the most important .
Race is less about looks and more about status and stereotypes.
White man skin tend get old quick.
Black man skin looks like thick rubber.
East Asian man tend to have a crying expression .
South Asian man tend to look poor .

Wrong as usual

FACE > Race
In fact race doesn’t matter nigga u should of said pheno instead retarded ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 9344

Anyone wanna argue?

Preferred race for foids

Race is a low IQ cope tbqh know it's true on averages (I use this term very loosely cause i've seen even whites suffering from nigger protrusion) they tend to have an orthogantic profile techinically Asians are similar there only failo is the flat maxilla Jomons mog though

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 9344 and SubhumanCurrycel
Race is a low IQ cope tbqh know it's true on averages (I use this term very loosely cause i've seen even whites suffering from nigger protrusion) they tend to have an orthogantic profile techinically Asians are similar there only failo is the flat maxilla Jomons mog though
How is race is low iq cope, when an 10/10 asian man cant compete with an average white dude?
Phenotype and race DOES MATTER.

If I'm lying then how come an asian model cant get matches?
Ur race always comes first.

• WTF
Reactions: reptiles
I think the face is the most important .
Race is less about looks and more about status and stereotypes.
White man skin tend get old quick.
Black man skin looks like thick rubber.
East Asian man tend to have a crying expression .
South Asian man tend to look poor .
Cope, status and stereotypes have nothing to do with race.And STEROTYPES ARE true.BLACK PEOPLE do have no dads, asian dudes do have small penises.They are STEREOTYPES FOR A REASON.and black man skin "looks like thick rubber" is cope, black people usually have the best skin when it comes to aging.and "South asian men tend to look poor" how can someone look poor? that doesn't make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, SPFromNY914 and Dommaster
How is race is low iq cope, when an 10/10 asian man cant compete with an average white dude?
Phenotype and race DOES MATTER.

If I'm lying then how come an asian model cant get matches?
Ur race always comes first.

You have to be trolling right ? if were using tinder as a measure for attraction then I mean it's hugely prone to biases some times non whites get mor other times they don't. Largely from the trends i see from tic tok your race seems to be irrelevant it seems to be more focused on looks.

Your cranial base decides your fate not your race LMAO and the standard mean for nearly all races is like 5 1 to 5 9 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6512
You have to be trolling right ? if were using tinder as a measure for attraction then I mean it's hugely prone to biases some times non whites get mor other times they don't. Largely from the trends i see from tic tok your race seems to be irrelevant it seems to be more focused on looks.
No I'm not trolling, asian men cannot get sex.It's statistically proven.Even in the video it states that being an asian male in the west is a main predicator of never being kissed.If an asian model struggles on tinder then imagine the average asian man? You simply can't compete with the average while male.No more coping, NO MORE HOPE.
Scarecrow Batman GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and reptiles
Dick>Everything

Cope, status and stereotypes have nothing to do with race.And STEROTYPES ARE true.BLACK PEOPLE do have no dads, asian dudes do have small penises.They are STEREOTYPES FOR A REASON.and black man skin "looks like thick rubber" is cope, black people usually have the best skin when it comes to aging.and "South asian men tend to look poor" how can someone look poor? that doesn't make sense.
Is my personal view. I don't like black guy aspect because it's skin have a texture and hue like rubber. South Asian (indian) guys may have black skin ,but it doesn't have that rubber texture. Yes ,I agree,a thick skin is less vulnerable to aging.
Also black guys have very round features .round forehead,round jaw, round cheekbones. To much roundness.
South Asian guys looks poor because many are unkept skinny fat , have small height ( except punjabis ) .

• +1
Is my personal view. I don't like black guy aspect because it's skin have a texture and hue like rubber. South Asian (indian) guys may have black skin ,but it doesn't have that rubber texture. Yes ,I agree,a thick skin is less vulnerable to aging.
Also black guys have very round features .round forehead,round jaw, round cheekbones. To much roundness.
South Asian guys looks poor because many are unkept skinny fat , have small height ( except punjabis ) .
Black people can have good jawlines like white people, it's just not as represented in the media.

• +1
Actually east asian guys should mogg all, because the stereotype say they are smart and have money. If a women don't care about stereotypical dick size ,the east asians should do better than all.

No I'm not trolling, asian men cannot get sex.It's statistically proven.Even in the video it states that being an asian male in the west is a main predicator of never being kissed.If an asian model struggles on tinder then imagine the average asian man? You simply can't compete with the average while male.No more coping, NO MORE HOPE.
Scarecrow Batman GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Asians are more collectivist they are more prone to not accepting rejection very well and women like to be approached even if your chad unless your in high school or online no women is gonna approach you randomly and since collectivsm spawns from the fear of rejection they tend to not try as much with women.

So no race doesn't matter your looks does this is what ive observed from tic tok

Actually east asian guys should mogg all, because the stereotype say they are smart and have money. If a women don't care about stereotypical dick size ,the east asians should do better than all.

Nah han asians are beyond disgusting ngl sea mogs them and even japanese mogs them.

I think it's all about how you look bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172
Black people can have good jawlines like white people, it's just not as represented in the media.
Black americans are not representative of blacks ,because they have 20-30% white genes. They are mixed race and they have straight features from the white part of genes.

• +1
Your cranial base decides your fate not your race LMAO and the standard mean for nearly all races is like 5 1 to 5 9 inches
"Cranial base" define cranial base for me please so we can have a proper argument.also there is a difference between cacusaoid skulls and negroid skulls and mongoloid skull.
Race | AZL Home

Also check out this :
Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And ...

Ur race determines ur skull right? so therefore ur race DETERMINES UR LOOKS.
If race is not first, then why cant asian males attract women?
So them not having flatter faces and having basically no eyelashes is totally not factor due to their skull?

I think it's all about how you look bro
Good looking nigger will get more ass than normie white good looking Chink will get more ass than normie white I don't understand why this forum is so autistic

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6341 and reptiles
Asians are more collectivist they are more prone to not accepting rejection very well and women like to be approached even if your chad unless your in high school or online no women is gonna approach you randomly and since collectivsm spawns from the fear of rejection they tend to not try as much with women.

So no race doesn't matter your looks does this is what ive observed from tic tok
U have to be trolling right? U can't be SERIOUS.
WHY IS THIS dude struggling in dating?

Please explain this to me.

• +1
Good looking nigger will get more ass than normie white good looking Chink will get more ass than normie white I don't understand why this forum is so autistic

giphy.gif

A white male WILL SLAY VS A GOOD LOOKING CHINK, a GOOD LOOKING ASIAN MALE CANNOT COMPETE WITH AN AVERAGE WHITE MALE.
STOP COPING.Blacks and whites are the only races in the dating market and sometimes Indian males can be in the dating market but it's not there.

• +1
Nah han asians are beyond disgusting ngl sea mogs them and even japanese mogs them.
Japanese are also east asian. They and Thais ,cambodians ,have more robust features from the jomon ainu and caucasoid indian mixing. Not much that crying sad face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172
giphy.gif

A white male WILL SLAY VS A GOOD LOOKING CHINK, a GOOD LOOKING ASIAN MALE CANNOT COMPETE WITH AN AVERAGE WHITE MALE.
STOP COPING.Blacks and whites are the only races in the dating market and sometimes Indian males can be in the dating market but it's not there.
I'm not coping I'm white