Racist ass forum

try2beme

try2beme

GRAYCELS DNI

U guys all believe this cuz he said its black girls approaching him nigga if he said its white girls u would all say its larp. U guys really think black women are some sub species I get where ur coming from but holy fuck at this forums retardation. Some white incel probably thinks he can be cold approached by sheboons now when none of this ever happened, for any race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, FBl, nigkook and 13 others
Im not tryna expose or be rude but this forum is actually so dumb that its funny

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, nope, ggg.tv🤫 and 6 others
The forum curries worship white girls and be racist towards blacks, it's just the way things are, because of the self hate.

I'm not racist, I make fun of every race except for meds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 4ever, Zikel_Nut, n9wiff and 12 others
The forum curries worship white girls and be racist towards blacks, it's just the way things are, because of the self hate.

Im on the exact same boat (Narcy pirate joke) 😏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, nigkook, reek and 5 others
Racism and mass generalizations is kinda stupid because good and bad people exist in every race.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, CarrotMaxxer, Zikel_Nut and 15 others
nah the stereotypes are just true

aint nothing wrong with some racism i support it tbh.
Theres levels of truth to stereotypes then theres autistic black n white thinkinng, a very common trait here

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, n9wiff and RaidenJTR
Theres levels of truth to stereotypes then theres autistic black n white thinkinng, a very common trait here
true, but the black n white is just for fun they're joking with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, n9wiff and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, n9wiff and RaidenJTR
Not me. I generally respect negroes and think pinkoids are mid. Sheboons are just ugly tho, but no hate to them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Zikel_Nut, Thesoloist22 and 3 others

U guys all believe this cuz he said its black girls approaching him nigga if he said its white girls u would all say its larp. U guys really think black women are some sub species I get where ur coming from but holy fuck at this forums retardation. Some white incel probably thinks he can be cold approached by sheboons now when none of this ever happened, for any race
I’m doubtful not because she’s black but because it’s @rhinoplasty (extremely non nt user) did he ask her to “elaborate?’ When she asked for his snap or whatever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Axii and RaidenJTR

I’m doubtful not because she’s black but because it’s @rhinoplasty (extremely non nt user) did he ask her to “elaborate?’ When she asked for his snap or whatever
U guys are mad weird, what the hell are you even talking about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and try2beme
What’s wrong with that, average white girl mogs average black girl, the point with light skin is that it enhances your features more that’s why light skin looks better than dark, idk why people are so dumb regarding this white black shit, it’s not rocket science bro, you don’t need to be pale but yea you need to be light skin

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, mirrormogger, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
Its literally cause she is black trust me ik

What’s wrong with that, average white girl mogs average black girl, the point with light skin is that it enhances your features more that’s why light skin looks better than dark, idk why people are so dumb regarding this white black shit, it’s not rocket science bro, you don’t need to be pale but yea you need to be light skin
Thats not the point of anything

Thats not the point of anything
Umm bro, race is Cope, it’s just aesthetics, average white mogs average black because of better skull, that’s it, average black has subhuman wide nose with coarse hair, no one looks good with them

Its literally cause she is black trust me ik
what are you schizos arguing about?

Holy hell get a grip, kids my age regardless of gender can’t make friends with someone that lives in the same complex as them? That story was so complex it couldn’t be fabricated and the only thing you picked out of it was “cold approached by sheeboons” Kill yourself genuinely

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and try2beme
put niggers on a desert island:
1 Month - They will eat all the bananas and coconuts
2 Month - They will start fighting for the last fruits
3 Month - The weakest niggers will be eaten. Cannibalism

put whites on a desert island:
1 Month - They will build a field and an irrigation system. Seeds from the fruits that have been eaten will be sown in the field
2 Month - They will build fishing nets and start hunting for fish. They will tame wild animals on the island and turn them into domestic animals
3 Month - They will use raw materials such as stones and clay to build makeshift apartments with sewage systems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, human304, Donquixote and 2 others
what are you schizos arguing about?

Holy hell get a grip, kids my age regardless of gender can’t make friends with someone that lives in the same complex as them? That story was so complex it couldn’t be fabricated and the only thing you picked out of it was “cold approached by sheeboons” Kill yourself genuinely
The whole point is that everyone believes it cuz the girls are black but if u said they were white it would be full of larp comments. I didnt insult you once but alr buddy i even saidnim not exposing u

• Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff
Umm bro, race is Cope, it’s just aesthetics, average white mogs average black because of better skull, that’s it, average black has subhuman wide nose with coarse hair, no one looks good with them
a gl person is a gl person

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, n9wiff and reek
The whole point is that everyone believes it cuz the girls are black but if u said they were white it would be full of larp comments. I didnt insult you once but alr buddy i even saidnim not exposing u
Maybe…? Because white girls aren’t as unhibited and low iq

Maybe for Chad/Tyrone they’ve known for a few years

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and boss8055

Tbh I wouldn’t believe him for saying it’s a black girl. Black girls in terms of interracial are the women who like white men more the least. They’re avergae black girl has infinite SMV coz female privilege so could probably pull a MTN white guy but they still don’t go for date outside their race, they partake in race mixing less than white women while black men and Asian women are the biggest race mixers. But there is a movement where black women although small compared to most are doing this thing called “divest” or whatever but from my understanding it’s them encourage black women to start dating outside their race and stop being race loyal

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Tbh I wouldn’t believe him for saying it’s a black girl. Black girls in terms of interracial are the women who like white men more the least. They’re avergae black girl has infinite SMV coz female privilege so could probably pull a MTN white guy but they still don’t go for date outside their race, they partake in race mixing less than white women while black men and Asian women are the biggest race mixers
Ur the non low iq minority then 🤝

Tbh I wouldn’t believe him for saying it’s a black girl. Black girls in terms of interracial are the women who like white men more the least. They’re avergae black girl has infinite SMV coz female privilege so could probably pull a MTN white guy but they still don’t go for date outside their race, they partake in race mixing less than white women while black men and Asian women are the biggest race mixers. But there is a movement where black women although small compared to most are doing this thing called “divest” or whatever but from my understanding it’s them encourage black women to start dating outside their race and stop being race loyal
Schizophrenic autist has no idea what he’s talking about, im black

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and try2beme
put niggers on a desert island:
1 Month - They will eat all the bananas and coconuts
2 Month - They will start fighting for the last fruits
3 Month - The weakest niggers will be eaten. Cannibalism

1 Month - They will build a field and an irrigation system. Seeds from the fruits that have been eaten will be sown in the field
2 Month - They will build fishing nets and start hunting for fish. They will tame wild animals on the island and turn them into domestic animals
3 Month - They will use raw materials such as stones and clay to build makeshift apartments with sewage systems
You have all the resources here and your still a seething incel making racist threads jfl if you think the average man knows anything about sewage systems there's so many variables for something like this to happen it's illogical

• +1
Schizophrenic autist has no idea what he’s talking about, im black
I’m black too, so calling me a schizophrenic autist ironically reveals that’s what you are. I based what I said on dating statistic assuming you’re white based on the way OP implied it in what he said😁😁😁

I’m black too, so calling me a schizophrenic autist ironically reveals that’s what you are. I based what I said on dating statistic assuming you’re white based on the way OP implied it in what he said😁😁😁
Just shut the fuck up bro 😂 you’re weird ash for analyzing my story like this, im not even lying ur hella weird

4 pages on a thread from rhinoplasty jeez this forum is done for

That dude is literally known to be a retard

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
4 pages on a thread from rhinoplasty jeez this forum is done for

That dude is literally known to be a retard
am i retarded or do you just think so because of others?

Non nt thread

Pulled ts from ur ass

Whites wouldn't do that as farming contributes to global warming. They will organize a massive LGBTQ+ orgy and discuss on how living on the island is cultural appropriation for certain cultures.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Zikel_Nut, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 2 others
jfl at ur retarded-ness

Whites wouldn't do that as farming contributes to global warming. They will organize a massive LGBTQ+ orgy and discuss on how living on the island is cultural appropriation for certain cultures.
wrong, look at Australia (besides the lgb part now)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: not__cel, n9wiff and try2beme
Im not tryna expose or be rude but this forum is actually so dumb that its funny
U called me a subhuman retarded curry without any reason and u make threads like these

• JFL
Reactions: Donquixote and n9wiff
wrong, look at Australia (besides the lgb part now)
Australia is not a good example tbh, they already had the foundations for good development. It's not like a bunch of British prisoners were put on an island with zero resources. It's a very gross and very wrong simplification.

That being said old European culture and values combined with it's wealth were extremely condusive to development, but it isn't exclusive to them, they just were the earliest to become "civilized" and humanities growth increased exponentially till now, with every other "turd" world lagging behind.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and RaidenJTR
U called me a subhuman retarded curry without any reason and u make threads like these
He was very low t fag before he made a whole thread crying about mutt racism while being racist towards pajeets in same thread
because @mayo mogger made fun of his mutt crush

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
He was very low t fag before he made a whole thread crying about mutt racism while being racist towards pajeets in same thread
Who tf ru

• WTF
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
What is mutt

• +1

Attachments

• f896744f4a15fd4474688a888bec1ff7.jpg
    f896744f4a15fd4474688a888bec1ff7.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...