Random attacks of depression/anxiety

horsefacin

horsefacin

Hi
Anyone know how to stop this shit? Ill be in the middle of anything and get hit with a severe episode of general sadness and a little anxiety, so much that it hurts physically. Its comparable but worse than nicotine withdrawal to make a comparison. Just a general feeling of discontent, boredom, and shame, much worse than i am already thinking usually. Lasts usually 10-20 minutes and i cant do shit other than lay down and close my eyes, almost like a muscle cramp

and dont suggest some fucking jew medication either. i am not zombifying myself with some mystery substance jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Isekaicel, ascension and 5.5psl
its puberty

elimination diet

increase testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, ascension and 5.5psl
happens to me too. i just live with it tho

Anyone know how to stop this shit? Ill be in the middle of anything and get hit with a severe episode of general sadness and a little anxiety, so much that it hurts physically. Its comparable but worse than nicotine withdrawal to make a comparison. Just a general feeling of discontent, boredom, and shame, much worse than i am already thinking usually. Lasts usually 10-20 minutes and i cant do shit other than lay down and close my eyes, almost like a muscle cramp

and dont suggest some fucking jew medication either. i am not zombifying myself with some mystery substance jfl

Bro that type of problem is out of this forum's league, go speak with a psychiatrist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595

What is that you are depressed about ?
Looks ? Money ? Not having a gf ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, FinasterideAt17 and ascension
What is that you are depressed about ?
Looks ? Money ? Not having a gf ?

This. OP needs to find the cause of the depression

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Gabapentin has helped me with that

OP dm I'll help you out through normal means and not by jew bs

Never got anxiety after using steroids and mine use to be pretty annoying