Ranking of most accepted nationalities in dating app that only accepts beatiful people

H

hytt

Master

''Although an average of just one in five applicants succeed in gaining membership to the exclusive site, the latest charts confirm once again that success rates vary widely from country to country.''(a dating app that only accepts beatiful people)

MALE SUCCESS RATES (nation by nation)​

1. Sweden - 60%

2. Brazil - 41%

3. Denmark - 40%

4. Italy - 37%

5. Portugal - 35%

6.Argentina - 32%

7. Norway - 27%

8. Spain - 25%

9. USA - 24%

10. Canada - 23%

11. Australia - 22%

12. France - 20%

12 =. Germany - 20%

14. Korea - 18%

15. China - 17%

16. Japan - 15%

17. India - 11%

18. Russia - 9%

18 = United Kingdom

20. Poland - 7%

21. IRELAND - 6%

JFL at Sweden being top 1 lol they are tall but their facial features at least on the men are almost always subhuman. Also I don't believe in Australia being so low in the looks scale that country is probably the country that has the most Chads in the world, there are no discussions about that, and I'm not even from Australia.
And India being higher than Ireland, Poland, China? Impossible. Being born in India means you have at least 70% of chance of being subhuman if you are a man.
There are clealry something very suspicious about this app and the people who are judging it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexios, med, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
JFL at Sweden being top 1 lol they are tall but their facial features at least on the men are almost always subhuman.
height is most important tbh

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing
"18 = United Kingdom"

predeterminism making an alt account in 3,2,1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member and Deleted member 61187
And India being higher than Ireland, Poland, China? Impossible. Being born in India means you have at least 70% of chance of being subhuman if you are a man.
women find poles and Slav men repulsive lmao. Irish people have ginger pheno which is the worst anyone can have. Indians can be super attractive tbh. But the average looks hideous because of diet, environment, and lack of wealth.

women find poles and Slav men repulsive lmao. Irish people have ginger pheno which is the worst anyone can have. Indians can be super attractive tbh. But the average looks hideous because of diet, environment, and lack of wealth.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios and (deleted member)
then where's the Netherlands? It's not even on the list
There are a lot of tall men in other countries netherlands is small. But I really wonder why Brazil has a 41% sucess rate I'm living here and most men are subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back