Rare White Pill - So I Am Actually Not 5'3", Im 5'3.5". Was measured again today at 5'3.5". I think the doctor rounded me down yesterday.

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
So every time since i've been to the doctor since I was 18, im 24 now, ive always gotten either 5'4" or 5'3.5". Yesterday when I went they measured me at 5'3" even. I wanted to ask to do it again, and I really should have. Instead I decided to measure it again with my home scale, got 5'3.5". This was at the same time as yesterday at the doctor - 3PM to be exact. Just a while ago actually. I think its because I had poor posture (I bent my knees slightly), the scales messed up or she rounded down. I will also add that I looked at my records from the same doctor - with the same scale used - and it said the last time I was measured at 63.5 inches tall. These are also all at similar time frames - 1-3 pm to be exact. So next time I go im going to see if I can get my height measured again. I just can't come off like I care. Even though I do. Ill just say its a health concern for me or something and be like - oh I noticed ive lost an inch since age 18 even though im only 24. Some bull shit like that or something.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, eudaemonic, Deleted member 14392 and 9 others
:fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and AsGoodAsItGets
THAT'S A BIG DIFFERENCE MAN! YOU'RE OFFICIALLY NOT A MANLET ANYMORE!!!

Make sure you keep going back to the doctors to get it checked again and again. Maybe it increases even more! Who knows?

Btw, thank you for looksmaxing advice! Very helpful.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13409, Prettyboy and 19 others
slay count chad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Germania and ReignsChad
the state should be giving you $10,000/month as compensation for your misery.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 7056 and 7 others
You seem depressed and mentally ill my guy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 6531 and 6 others
brutal. you have a scale yourself just use that

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Leg lengthening or rope

bro ive seen your face and frame and u legit look extremely low prenatal t
can you do me a favor and measure the circumference of your wrist and ankle?

If you can stand up straight you mog me even if you’re shorter

bro ive seen your face and frame and u legit look extremely low prenatal t
can you do me a favor and measure the circumference of your wrist and ankle?
Yes. 5 inch wrists - small frame. I had a low birth weight. An endocrinologist told me one time that I had to gain a lot of body fat before puberty in order to maybe have a chance of becoming normal size because my body was so fucked up at birth. I didn't want to do that and ruin my childhood by being a tub of lard so I ended up here. At least I got a girlfriend as a teenager from it because I physique mogggged the shit out of people then. But now I look like I never left high school. Really wish I became fat as a teenager to be honest.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and turkproducer
consider ll?
If my assets take off, yeah, ill do it. Plus im in a job that's very social, so it hurts my career to be a short man.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and xefo
Yes. 5 inch wrists - small frame. I had a low birth weight. An endocrinologist told me one time that I had to gain a lot of body fat before puberty in order to maybe have a chance of becoming normal size because my body was so fucked up at birth. I didn't want to do that and ruin my childhood by being a tub of lard so I ended up here. At least I got a girlfriend as a teenager from it because I physique mogggged the shit out of people then. But now I look like I never left high school. Really wish I became fat as a teenager to be honest.
You would've ended up closing your growth plates even earlier. Idk what you're talking about being fat before puberty.

If my assets take off, yeah, ill do it. Plus im in a job that's very social, so it hurts my career to be a short man.
Just get it in Turkey or India for a fraction of the cost (like 5k). What do you have to lose?

I would do it to get to 5'7" barefoot then use high top shoes and hair to fraud to 5'10". And claim 6 feet.
That's way too ambitious. You can't fraud 6' at 5' 7" lmao. Your frame would give it away.

Last edited:
You would've ended up closing your growth plates even earlier. Idk what you're talking about being fat before puberty.

Just get it in Turkey or India for a fraction of the cost (like 5k). What do you have to lose?
Maybe India. I like Indians because they are usually hard workers. I don't trust Turkish people. Preferably I would want to do it here in the US, just because it seems safer, then again who knows because of our government now.

Maybe India. I like Indians because they are usually hard workers. I don't trust Turkish people. Preferably I would want to do it here in the US, just because it seems safer, then again who knows because of our government now.
Paley is the man
Just be rich bro

That's way too ambitious. You can't fraud 6' at 5' 7" lmao. Your frame would give it away.
Ok yeah. I could do steroids too,

cope, many people get it there. JFL if you spend 100k on LL in the US then getting the best doctors outside and getting it for pennies on dollars.

He told me I had to gain weight as fast as possible or id be short for life. Also my parents took away my hormone injections because I beat the shit out of my sister on them. I was suppose to be on them for a year, I got in trouble and my parents told me that's it - this was after only a month on them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and turkproducer
Ok yeah. I could do steroids too,
Its hard to make leg lengthening work properly because you have the same frame. And your muscle weight is the same. I guess that's why you have to supplement ll with steroid use, or it won't work.

He told me I had to gain weight as fast as possible or id be short for life. Also my parents took away my hormone injections because I beat the shit out of my sister on them. I was suppose to be on them for a year, I got in trouble and my parents told me that's it - this was after only a month on them.
So you did try to increase your height with HGH? Wasn't you prescribed it?
I dont understand why you doctor told you to become fat. Fat dudes tend to stop growing earlier because of too much aromatisation and therefore more estrogen

no point in doing LL you will not go above 5'5 without fucked up proportions. no women will like you more because you are 5'5 rather than 5'3.5

So you did try to increase your height with HGH? Wasn't you prescribed it?
I dont understand why you doctor told you to become fat. Fat dudes tend to stop growing earlier because of too much aromatisation and therefore more estrogen
ive seen a stupid amount of fat people get a 2nd growth spurt between 18-25, i dont know why, they usually also lose weight between that time

celebheight's me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
My mom mogs you

I’m sorry bro :(

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
not that bad. there was a 5ft manlet who reproduced and living happy life