Rate 15m

I know my hair and stuff needs work but what about bone structure. If I thicken my neck would that improve me right now? I have more of a prettyboy face than a masculine face so I need to maximize being a prettyboy
most gl guys our age are prettyboys to be fair
just hit the gym when you want to and thicken neck like you say
the rest will come with age you have a good base anyways just live a healthy lifestyle

most gl guys our age are prettyboys to be fair
just hit the gym when you want to and thicken neck like you say
the rest will come with age you have a good base anyways just live a healthy lifestyle
Alright, I'm just kind of confused right now. I showed some of my friends the photo I posted here, and some say I look better in real life when I'm wearing a beanie, but I feel like I clearly look better in the photo, especially to the majority of people. But I guess it just is being guy attractive and girl attractive

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
but face looks deformed
so you are saying the OP does too?

we have the same head shape and rougly similar/identical ratios and features

just differenct coloring and slight difference in nose in lips

Alright, I'm just kind of confused right now. I showed some of my friends the photo I posted here, and some say I look better in real life when I'm wearing a beanie, but I feel like I clearly look better in the photo, especially to the majority of people. But I guess it just is being guy attractive and girl attractive
that's a good thing, you legit look better than you think lmao
Dont sweat it nigga

so you are saying the OP does too?

we have the same head shape and rougly similar/identical ratios and features

just differenct coloring and slight difference in nose in lips
you do not look like op, something seems off in your ratios, also slight naso folds plus underyes dont look good imo, do u have a recessed maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
you do not look like op, something seems off in your ratios, also slight naso folds plus underyes dont look good imo, do u have a recessed maxilla?
proof my life is cursed

I shouldve killed myself when I had the chance

proof my life is cursed

I shouldve killed myself when I had the chance
shut up nigger its not nearly over for you

What makes me mtn? I'm not arguing with this but I just want to know, all the insight is helpful.
you have a good base but none of it is strong enough yet to have HTN appeal. you are high mtn that has potential imo

You should let your hair grow and lose body fat to get hollow cheeks, Are you successful with girls?

What do I need to improve on, I'm not sure if this counts as fraud since I'm wearing headphones

Very good potential.

The closet gays on here will make this thread go to 20 pages.

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and Deleted member 51465
you have a good base but none of it is strong enough yet to have HTN appeal. you are high mtn that has potential imo

You are truly a fucktard. Every JB fancies the pants off him.

This is the living walking talking male-gaze RIGHT HERE.

Disqualifying him based on him not having an angular jaw LOL

Jawlines come once testosterone really starts setting in. He's too young atm.

He has the measurements and rounded jaws are fine as long as height to width ratios are good enough to signal 'this is a male'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Girls will fall prey to his eyes + lips + nose + pheno + measurements combination

Right now, for girls in your age range you are an 8/10.

Girls will fall prey to his eyes + lips + nose + pheno + measurements combination

LOL and crazy thing is you have Chico and Sean O'Pry in your profile and pfp

He has that type of appeal

Mtn looks like shit

Kid just build lean muscle in the gym, without putting on fat, keep a good skincare routine, max with the best pretty-boy hairstyle (Go to a stylist) and wear neurotypical clothing and be your authentic self.

That's all your looksmaxxing is.

May be some Vitamin D2K3 as well and you're good.

Lol, ngl this is the dumbest take I have ever heard.

I hope you are trying to be funny.
It looks absolutely shit blud it’s the first thing u notice

What do I need to improve on, I'm not sure if this counts as fraud since I'm wearing headphones
Hideous
Lite potential tho ngl

why is every new retard asking if he has a chad potential, fuck yourselves low iq retards

Yea I don’t have any problems

You are truly a fucktard. Every JB fancies the pants off him.

This is the living walking talking male-gaze RIGHT HERE.

Disqualifying him based on him not having an angular jaw LOL

Jawlines come once testosterone really starts setting in. He's too young atm.

He has the measurements and rounded jaws are fine as long as height to width ratios are good enough to signal 'this is a male'
dnr

why is every new retard asking if he has a chad potential, fuck yourselves low iq retards
lol mb you joined a month before me your so og to this site. I just wanted to know what features would ascend me you take this shit to serious

Ok thanks I do pull htn+ girls, the only reason I’m on this site is to improve because I want to be the best version of myself

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Ok thanks I do pull htn+ girls, the only reason I’m on this site is to improve because I want to be the best version of myself

Reality shows the truth.

Zoomer girls practise looks hypergamy in high school, so fact you're getting HTB girls proves you are in the Chad leagues.

mid htn anyone saying otherwise is delusional

I know my hair and stuff needs work but what about bone structure. If I thicken my neck would that improve me right now? I have more of a prettyboy face than a masculine face so I need to maximize being a prettyboy
search function + kys + i have 40k in cash rn

• Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro
5’10 my dad is 6’4 and mom is 5’7. I just turned 15
fuck you. you shouldn't be on .org in the first place. get the fuck out of here.

we are very similar ur just blonde and have green eyes

Op this is a htn compare yourself as such
Andreas eriksen hexum morph v0 olvu6l7f3iw91

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Deleted member 51465
High MTN-Low HTN, debloat,fix haircut. You will be chadlite for sure.

Do I have ideal ratios?

Why am I cursed with no reply pill

Do I have ideal ratios?(2)

Stop squinting