Rate 16yr

leritte

leritte

Iron
Rate me smv wise i posted my face before but this is also my pshyquie I'm 16 and 6,1 i also have piercings for my lips and nose and have a decent style that’s all and have some 20k plus TikTok followers too I made it around 1 month ago (I don’t think it means much but wtv)
IMG 2696
IMG 2581

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, rainzm and st.hamudi but 6‘5
chadlite

• +1
Reactions: greywind, maxxmclooks, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
longest mfin torso ive ever seen i thought it was edited the distance between your belly button and cock is massive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV, Michael Myers, sirmimbing and 2 others
longest mfin torso ive ever seen i thought it was edited the distance between your belly button and cock is massive
lol it makes my legs short but it makes it very possible for lengthy surgery and I will look more normal then I do now

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Rate me smv wise i posted my face before but this is also my pshyquie I'm 16 and 6,1 i also have piercings for my lips and nose and have a decent style that’s all and have some 20k plus TikTok followers too I made it around 1 month ago (I don’t think it means much but wtv)
View attachment 2879269View attachment 2879271
Chad not even coping rn

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and maxxmclooks
Chads.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and st.hamudi but 6‘5
lol it makes my legs short but it makes it very possible for lengthy surgery and I will look more normal then I do now
how much do you weigh? wish i had your fat distribution genetics probably leaner than you but its gentically impossible for me to have hollow cheeks :feelswhy:

how much do you weigh? wish i had your fat distribution genetics probably leaner than you but its gentically impossible for me to have hollow cheeks :feelswhy:
Im 165 pounds right now most of my fat is on my ass and biceps and legs tbh

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
recessed subhuman in mirror pic borderline chadlite in second pic

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing and Magnum Opus
I am slightly recesseded but everybody is
speak for yourself bud, but overall htn with good appeal depending on how bad the recession is

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Why tf are u here bro kys

• +1
Reactions: greywind and NoseProphecy
speak for yourself bud, but overall htn with good appeal depending on how bad the recession is
Its true I study biology for my college class in highschool and everybody is recesseded

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, try2beme, leritte and 1 other person
Non still virgin and only getting 1 body in my life to my gf
Still this place is nothing useful for someone like you
Just brainrot that's it

show a completely unfrauded pic, you look way worse in the first pic

show a completely unfrauded pic, you look way worse in the first pic
Hm? I took this after my workout but dose this help

Attachments

• VID_20240424090907613.mov
    5.6 MB
your flaws are,
small IPD
bloated jaw,
slightly narrow jaw
long philtrum

you are htn,

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing, leritte and Lookologist003
kys. good looking fag.

• +1
Reactions: leritte
oh its the guy who edits his vids lmao i did think i recognized you

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Lite easy

• +1
Reactions: leritte and try2beme
chadlite

• +1
your flaws are,
small IPD
bloated jaw,
slightly narrow jaw
long philtrum

you are htn,
What’s ipd and I’m trying to de bloat my face right now too but cookies are too good

What’s ipd and I’m trying to de bloat my face right now too but cookies are too good
your ipd isn’t small he is talking bullshit

• +1
Frame mogger but HTN facially.

• +1
View attachment 2879269View attachment 2879271
You have a badass physique chadlite

• +1
High HTN

• +1
Thanks is the owner of org Indian
No problem. And no, he’s African-American. Means he’s mostly African with around 20% white DNA. What’s your ethnic background?

No problem. And no, he’s African-American. Means he’s mostly African with around 20% white DNA. What’s your ethnic background?
I am full Mexican so Latino but my mom is 60% German tho but 40% Mexican and my dad full Mexican but I’m still pretty sure that makes me pretty much full Mexican

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I am full Mexican so Latino but my mom is 60% German tho but 40% Mexican and my dad full Mexican but I’m still pretty sure that makes me pretty much full Mexican
Mexicans have European ancestry as well, so you may be basically 50% European and 50% North American. You have a great frame and you have good looks, you easily have the SMV of a chadlite and even as a chad, since you’re 16. Mirin the fact you’re not a degenerate, despite your ability to become a degenerate slayer. Hats off to you.

• +1
htn- chadlite from second pic your first pic makes your proportions look weird idk why your torso is extremely long

htn- chadlite from second pic your first pic makes your proportions look weird idk why your torso is extremely long
My legs are much shorter I think Im taller then 6,1 now tho

Mexicans have European ancestry as well, so you may be basically 50% European and 50% North American. You have a great frame and you have good looks, you easily have the SMV of a chadlite and even as a chad, since you’re 16. Mirin the fact you’re not a degenerate, despite your ability to become a degenerate slayer. Hats off to you.
lol so I’m dumb I’ll take that as as a sign i shouldn’t be here

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
lol so I’m dumb I’ll take that as as a sign i shouldn’t be here
No, you're not dumb at all. You can be here all you want, you can brag about how much attention you get from women and how women find you attractive (and I might cope and seethe because I'm unattractive myself).