Good job !

Have a nice day !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16194
Wtf 😹😹

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Why do you have contacts for a rating?

HTN, height and frame puts you to irl chadlite.
Your maxilla looks flat + it looks like you're jutting in pic #5.
makes sense, nero angelo gave me a 7.5 as well, my face still has a lot of fat so i think id leanmax to an 8, and considering the fact that my face isn’t nearly fully developed yet as well

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and poopoohead
You're leanmaxxed but i think that pretty boy don't works well with your face, try getting more muscles. An rhinoplasty could improve your smv, but I think it's better not to risk it
yeah i don’t think rhino would be worth the risk at all either, i would go hyper masc route but im 17 and when i did that I attracted women above 25, feel like pretty boy goes the best with the foids my age

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
nero angelo
I'd advise you to not buy those rating services again. Most of those raters are heavily influenced by their subjective opinion of someone's looks.

Here you're getting multiple opinions for free, albeit most of them are subjective too you can still ask directly why users here rated you a certain way, but the "professional" (cuck) raters will view their own rating standards as the non plus ultra in objectiveness.

@defezman Another 6ft+ greycel HTN :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, overtier1011, fogdart and 2 others
I'd advise you to not buy those rating services again. Most of those raters are heavily influenced by their subjective opinion of someone's looks.

Here you're getting multiple opinions for free, albeit most of them are subjective too you can still ask directly why users here rated you a certain way, but the "professional" (cuck) raters will view their own rating standards as the non plus ultra in objectiveness.
good point id agree, im getting a lot of htn but based on how i get treated by women id say cl or c, not sure if it really matters though, although it’s easy mode apparently i get on omegle and slay

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@Blackgymmax what do you think of this nigga? I think he's chadlite

@MakinMogReturns after the puberty

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
@Blackgymmax can you please humble this man by racially abusing him

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Zarek and Deleted member 19174
all these pics are trash except the first one, out of focus, blurry, wearing contacts, out of the frame lol

probably htn
@Blackgymmax is gonna say it's over for him because of his nose

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Dystopian
get the fuck out Tyrone
let blackcels like me cope in peace

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
not subhuman and good height, congratulations.

HTN, height and frame puts you to irl chadlite.
Your maxilla looks flat + it looks like you're jutting in pic #5.
If this nigga is a HTN I'm a LTN blackcel urkel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 16515
and is an ascension to 8 possible? if so what should i do?

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
6’3 and my face = htn

sucks
i find hard to rate black guys because some guy that looks worse than you but it's more conventionally attactive (for black standards) probably does better

• +1
only failo is that goofy ahhh smile. probably another narcy looking for incel valdiation

@Racky invite him

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Jigen and Racky
tyronelite for sure

biggest looksmax possible is to grow hair longer into mushroom/mohawk with faded sides then transition into dreads

only failo is that goofy ahhh smile. probably another narcy looking for incel valdiation

@Racky invite him
exactly tell this retarded Tyrone GTFO and leave the incel shit to us truecels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Racky, poopoohead and 1 other person
Nigga’s face so bland he wearing contacts to stand out jfl nigga this gon attract fags not bitches anyways
I’d say other than height and good eye area you’re preety avg but you shouldn't have much issue slaying fat white bitches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, justinzayn, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
Are you wearing contacts? imo switch out to a more natural light brown/brownish hazel, the current ones are too obvious.

Nigga’s face so bland he wearing contacts to stand out jfl nigga this gon attract fags not bitches anyways
I’d say other than height and good eye area you’re preety avg but you shouldn't have much issue slaying fat white bitches
brutal underrate gtfo SFcel

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
ive pulled stacys, it usually comes down to whether or not they like blacks

• +1
Are you wearing contacts? imo switch out to a more natural light brown/brownish hazel, the current ones are too obvious.
good point

tyronelite for sure

biggest looksmax possible is to grow hair longer into mushroom/mohawk with faded sides then transition into dreads
thank you that’s good, im thinking braids over dreads, not tryna thugmax it’s so low iq

• +1
thank you that’s good, im thinking braids over dreads, not tryna thugmax it’s so low iq
Braids will look thuggish and low class just like dreads, dreads are much lower maintenance and in style rn, imo get rapper dreads

• +1
athletemax and thugmax (very similar) are the only way blacks pull bro, otherwise its blackcel life

@MakinMogReturns punching air rn

• +1
athletemax and thugmax (very similar) are the only way blacks pull bro, otherwise its blackcel life
athlete max it is then, ive basically been doing that my entire life so it works fs, ill definitely grow my hair out now thanks for the advice

ur clearly nt

i can tell by ur necklace

gtfo faggot

this place is MENTALLY ILL ONLY

Cant even see your face retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, fogdart, Deleted member 24586 and 2 others
Take out the contacts and fix your goofy smile

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and poopoohead
No idea. Cant really say chadlite because ive never seen his frontal. Its just weird retarded angles that guys do when theyre sub chad and want dumb asses to believe it. Like what weird looking guys on discord femcel servers do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, fogdart, Deleted member 24586 and 3 others
No idea. Cant really say chadlite because ive never seen his frontal. Its just weird retarded angles that guys do when theyre sub chad and want dumb asses to believe it. Like what weird looking guys on discord femcel servers do
Yes but imo he's htn at least tbh.

With his height, he should be a Tyrone irl. Imo, I hardly come across black dudes as attractive as OP

all these pics are trash except the first one, out of focus, blurry, wearing contacts, out of the frame lol

probably htn
@Blackgymmax is gonna say it's over for him because of his nose
really? I rate austin dunham as the ultimate highest psl black in all of existence lmao