Rate 1y ascension

SelfishKunt

SelfishKunt

Iron
Low mtn to high htn? After 1y softmaxxing this is my ascension. I believe there is nothing more I can do except hardmaxxing now?
735A120C 82CB 4F16 BCB6 FF9334D6D813
F0DF3AD5 4C55 41B5 A520 2CFF6ED428D6

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing, Zonar, RAMU KAKA and 21 others
Mirin, what did you do?

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Great improvement what were the softmaxxes

Mirin, what did you do?
Tanning carried tbh, I also leanmaxxed stopped using creatine to debloat, got a better haircut, Improved style, skin care, darken eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, zsombi, normie_joe and 2 others
Good job you look good bro

• Love it
Reactions: SelfishKunt
In that after pic you look higher than strong htn

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, LooksThinker, SelfishKunt and 1 other person
Colouring ascends to you even more

• Love it
Minecraft gamer to private school Goldman Sachs Ralph Lauren pack, mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, shalomnigga, coispet and 5 others
Lost a bit of fat and took better pics.
Muh ascension.

agreed.
Well done

• Love it
i think I've always had crazy potential since my bones were decent and I always knew that I think softmaxxing was perfect for my situation

Tanning carried tbh, I also leanmaxxed stopped using creatine to debloat, got a better haircut, Improved style, skin care, darken eyebrows
whats ur tanning routine? do u take any of those supplements that change skin tone?

ure basically maxxed out, maybe a bit more clean skin but that wouldnt make a big difference
as for rating: normie+ to chadlite

whats ur tanning routine? do u take any of those supplements that change skin tone?

ure basically maxxed out, maybe a bit more clean skin but that wouldnt make a big difference
as for rating: normie+ to chadlite
Ive tried MT2, but my body reacted with way too strong sides, so no only tanning beds once a week, even if its bad for me idc I wanna slay during my youngcel20years

• Love it
Reactions: newperson
softmaxing king . congrats
surgery copers on suicide watch

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Magnum Opus
Mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and LooksThinker
Cause he said that i´m low mtn instead of chad. And now he called him chadlite so i´m mad.
Understandable, @StrangerDanger give your condolences too

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Am I The only one who doesn’t belive this was only Softmaxxing?

He definitely grew bones, he had sfs and now he’s chad tier, wtf?

Did you have some surgeries? Or maybe You was still growing and didn’t finish puberty?

“Hardmewing” incoming…

@BrahminBoss Please analyze this shit and tell me what you think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471

Did you have some surgeries? Or maybe You was still growing and didn’t finish puberty?

“Hardmewing” incoming…

Anglefrauding and losing weight

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
What did u do for eyebrows

“Hardmewing” incoming…

I wasn't mewing on the first pic but was in second pic

you descended lmao stop putting that orange shit on your face and embrace whiteness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and PseudoMaxxer
Anglefrauding and losing weight
losing weight doesn’t resolve sfs and doesn’t provide extra bones and forward growth. Also angle doesn’t seem too frauded

Chadlite tbh.
Most noticeable changes are tan, lean, skin quality and hair cut.
I am also blond with blue eyes so I must tan in the summer, would you say tanning beds have different effects different from sunlight exposure? Seeing this makes me want to tan tomorrow lol. Also, advice on skincare ?

• Love it
losing weight doesn’t resolve sfs and doesn’t provide extra bones and forward growth. Also angle doesn’t seem too frauded
It’s just importance of undertones. He lost weight and took undertones supplements so he looks better. His midface looks the same if he took a head on shot he would still have sfs

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Chadlite tbh.
Most noticeable changes are tan, lean, skin quality and hair cut.
I am also blond with blue eyes so I must tan in the summer, would you say tanning beds have different effects different from sunlight exposure? Seeing this makes me want to tan tomorrow lol. Also, advice on skincare ?
Tbh tanning beds saved me, I couldn't tan outside for shit, its like 20x faster in a tanning bed so go 5 minutes first time then slowly go up to 10 minutes when ur already tan, for skin care cleanser and acne gel saved me

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior and PseudoMaxxer
Tbh tanning beds saved me, I couldn't tan outside for shit, its like 20x faster in a tanning bed so go 5 minutes first time then slowly go up to 10 minutes when ur already tan, for skin care cleanser and acne gel saved me
did you take any undertone supplements, or supplements at all?

“Hardmewing” incoming…

I guess his hair style come into play.

Before its long covering the upper third now shorter so face longer

• +1
made you too orange lol? also please 🙏
no it def worked just I had crazy headaches and boners all day just not worth it, but
hairstyle
style
leanmaxxed
debloated
got rid of eye bags
darken eyebrows
tan
skin care
mewing

• +1
appreciated bro

chad

• Love it
no it def worked just I had crazy headaches and boners all day just not worth it, but
hairstyle
style
leanmaxxed
debloated
got rid of eye bags
darken eyebrows
tan
skin care
mewing
How did you get rid of eye bags

How did you get rid of eye bags
cerave eye cream in the morning and volufiline cream at night before bed, combo worked PERFECTLY over time for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
cerave eye cream in the morning and volufiline cream at night before bed, combo worked PERFECTLY over time for me
i’m using volufiline too, it’s been a month and didn’t change much but i’ll keep using it till i hit the 1 year mark and see what happens.

Thank you so much for the help btw!

One last thing, what volufiline cream did you use?

I need to try this shit bro my under eyes are death

Cause he said that i´m low mtn instead of chad. And now he called him chadlite so i´m mad.
When?
I said your side profile was low mtn which was fair imo
I don’t know what your face from front looks like because you always say you don’t have accurate photos or some
This guy is chadlite easy

When?
I said your side profile was low mtn which was fair imo
I don’t know what your face from front looks like because you always say you don’t have accurate photos or some
This guy is chadlite easy

When you zoomed this shitpost pic but with 5x less pixels. You said that me being MTN would be a stretch/low mtn. :rage:
But don´t take what i say too seriously. 90% my post are shitposts like this one what you replied to.

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23
View attachment 2526136
When you zoomed this shitpost pic but with 5x less pixels. You said that me being MTN would be a stretch/low mtn. :rage:
But don´t take what i say too seriously. 90% my post are shitposts like this one what you replied to.
You look like you have underbite here