Rate 2 weeks tret

Nah go to a clinic g. Just make your condition sound worse than it is and sell to them why you think kenalog is the best option scientifically
There’s nothing $1k won’t change. I’ve also considered just buying kenalog online for $50 and injecting it myself
treat it like a game and something you’re doing for a research paper on dermatology and pharmacology. Works every time for me.

Nah go to a clinic g. Just make your condition sound worse than it is and sell to them why you think kenalog is the best option scientifically
I’ve gone to see an ophthalmologist three times now. Each time they prescribe something new. Next month will be my fourth visit. At visit 5, if they rebuke my request, I will offer the physician a bribe.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
I’ve gone to see an ophthalmologist three times now. Each time they prescribe something new. Next month will be my fourth visit. At visit 5, if they rebuke my request, I will offer the physician a bribe.
Yeah that’s why you have to be really knowledgeable on what it is you’re trying to fix , all the available treatments and the science behind them. Go to the top rated ones.

treat it like a game and something you’re doing for a research paper on dermatology and pharmacology. Works every time for me.
What I’m saying is act like you’re a medical student and a patient at the same time

Yeah that’s why you have to be really knowledgeable on what it is you’re trying to fix , all the available treatments and the science behind them. Go to the top rated ones.
I have a pajeet friend who dropped out of medical school. I may just ask him to inject it for me. Hopefully, eventually the opthamalogist will just do what I want

• +1
What I’m saying is act like you’re a medical student and a patient at the same time
Oh, acting so like pretend I think I know what I’m talking about. 😂 lmfao I do this with my psychiatrists. I basically tell them what to prescribe

• +1
Jfl we use the same cleanser, on my 4th bottle now.
We are the same except I hopped str8 on 0.1 tret gel, working great on my oily skin since it gets rid of alot of excess oils
I’m gonna apply double the amount to make it equiv to 0.5

Oh, acting so like pretend I think I know what I’m talking about. 😂 lmfao I do this with my psychiatrists. I basically tell them what to prescribe
I write 20 pages of notes on psychopharmacology/neuropsychopharmacology before each appointment after I reflect on what he said, what I’m thinking, and what I found out about drugs, receptors, neurons, interactions, etc. etc. I study law so I treat it in the same way. He sees me as extremely high IQ (he legit told me) so I’m good.

You look like Chace Crawford tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: insufferableincel and incelmogger
I’ve had a few girls tell me this lol
You should legit have a legion of children by now. How are you not slaying? Go to night clubs, or geomaxx to China or Korea where your pheno will carry you

You should legit have a legion of children by now. How are you not slaying? Go to night clubs, or geomaxx to China or Korea where your pheno will carry you
I got no one to go with bro I’m going to England soon to see my mate and then South Africa w my family but he might be coming too so if I don’t slay here I’ll js do it there

Collagen looks better

• +1