rate / 25 / italian specimen

assthetic

assthetic

Iron
probably won’t be active on this just wanted to see if there’s been any improvement in the past year from the og’s

all i’ve done is pretty much grow out my brows tbh stopped being a faggot and getting them waxed & rocking a shorter stubble now

don’t be to hard on the rating boys it’s Sunday and i’m running on 0 sleep from partying

@volcelfatcel any tips on how to get rid of these fkn forehead wrinkles brah? @StrangerDanger @Preston @germanlooks tried to tag a few other cunts but non existent
3A8AD379 6C02 48FF 9AF5 4773B2B7D5AC

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Still looking good
5.5-5.75 PSL

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
probably won’t be active on this just wanted to see if there’s been any improvement in the past year from the og’s

all i’ve done is pretty much grow out my brows tbh stopped being a faggot and getting them waxed & rocking a shorter stubble now

don’t be to hard on the rating boys it’s Sunday and i’m running on 0 sleep from partying

@volcelfatcel any tips on how to get rid of these fkn forehead wrinkles brah? @StrangerDanger @Preston @germanlooks tried to tag a few other cunts but non existent
View attachment 2390885
comb your hair back

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
hairline lowering the only thing you need

don’t get any fillers otherwise you’ll look botched squidward

caesar cut or buzz cut would mog hard on u

Also no need to worry about your small forehead wrinkles cause you already have a very rugged appearence
However forehead botox would fix it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Would look high class with a gel slickback or buzz