Rate 3/4 profile after 11 week 15kg (33lb) weight loss

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Been using Blue Light therapy for skin tightening over the past 2 days and gotta say, it's worked.

Shit was loose and saggy at least a week back.

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-26_01-32-26.jpg
    photo_2020-05-26_01-32-26.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 183
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Introvertednarc, EasternRightWinger15 and 4 others
you look like high tier kurds in my country

Good potential, keep losing weight.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6908
Been using Blue Light therapy for skin tightening over the past 2 days and gotta say, it's worked.

Shit was loose and saggy at least a week back.
How did you lose weight?

what a fucking god. ignore any bullshit people tell you. you are at the high-end of a high tier normie rn even with your weight. please lose weight and you'll slay any colored pussy. i'm not usually this adamant about someone's potential but fuck ethnicity, all of your features are favorable.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Introvertednarc, Nordiccel and 2 others
High tier normie i guess, your ethnicity ruins it a bit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Infraorbital rim mogs me

• +1
what a fucking god. ignore any bullshit people tell you. you are at the high-end of a high tier normie rn even with your weight. please lose weight and you'll slay any colored pussy. i'm not usually this adamant about someone's potential but fuck ethnicity, all of your features are favorable.

Hahahaa. I appreciate the encouragement my man!

I neglected my looks for at least a good year and a half due to work. Physique and looks. Never been fat before, but yeah my skin really is a mess and I must sort it good.

Let's see how it all pans out after quarantine, further weight-loss together with also a proper hair-style and cleaner eyebrows. Need to look into growing my lower eyelash I've read, as my lashes are on the thin-side for a man. Still need surgeries too. Blepharoplasty for a droopy eyelid which is gonna cost me 6 grand here in London and may look at having ALL the teeth removed and replaced, Simon Cowell style, just not with shiny fake ones LMAO.

Being 28 now I realise you just quite simply CAN'T enter your 30s without having MAXED your potential. Plus you wanna be taking as much tender-loving care of yourself once in the 30s man. A dad bod on a 5'8 ethnic guy is just not gonna run HAHA.

Doing LED light therapy 3 times a day for 60 minutes each. Red in morning, Blue midday and Green at night

Just going complete OCD with this vanity for the next year at the least. It's not just for the ladies if I'm honest with you.

Hope you are ascending yourself as well man.
High tier normie i guess, your ethnicity ruins it a bit

Yup.

Gotta be chad-lite and tall af if you're Indian for the caucasian woman to oversee it.

Black girls are really attracted to me however. There is a thing about black women and brown skin men. They gravitate. Shame not many are hot. Does carry through a little to mixed race girls, but not much. Obviously their attractiveness factors.

The "just be white" theory lives strong.
Infraorbital rim mogs me

"Infraorbital rim. The upper midface skeleton has direct and indirect influences on the appearance of the face and, particularly, the eyes. ... Because the infraorbital rim and upper midface skeleton support the lower eyelids and the cheek soft tissues, their projection impacts on lid and cheek position.9 Feb 2020"

Still not clear on what this is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 6488
stupid angle but high tier normie

• JFL
"Infraorbital rim. The upper midface skeleton has direct and indirect influences on the appearance of the face and, particularly, the eyes. ... Because the infraorbital rim and upper midface skeleton support the lower eyelids and the cheek soft tissues, their projection impacts on lid and cheek position.9 Feb 2020"

Not sure where you got that paragraph, looksmax search function? The infraorbital (below-eye) rim is a term which refers to the area just below the eyeball, comprising of the maxilla and zygomatic (cheekbones) bones. The orientation and growth of the maxilla and cheekbones affects your canthal tilt and under-eye support.
Infraorbital

I've got some slight hollowness there which causes some mild discoloration due to the blood vessels being closer to the already very thin skin there.

High tier normie, chadlite potential keep going.

• +1
Disgusting lack of browridge and garbage tier nasion and glabella = you will be a subhuman forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, aestheticallypleasin and Deleted member 6908
Not sure where you got that paragraph, looksmax search function? The infraorbital (below-eye) rim is a term which refers to the area just below the eyeball, comprising of the maxilla and zygomatic (cheekbones) bones. The orientation and growth of the maxilla and cheekbones affects your canthal tilt and under-eye support.
View attachment 429313
I've got some slight hollowness there which causes some mild discoloration due to the blood vessels being closer to the already very thin skin there.

Very interesting man, thank you.

Will look into that and I imagine this gets put MORE to the test the older we get? Given it's just below the eyes?
Disgusting lack of browridge and garbage tier nasion and glabella = you will be a subhuman forever

Appreciate the feedback man :lul::blackpill::hnghn:

Never heard about nasion and glabella, but yeah you're right, these are weaknesses I've noticed over the years which could be better.

Browridge actually a little stronger than it appears in that photo. Esp when brows aren't a mess as they are right now.

Coming back to this. Are there fillers for the nasion and glabella area? Will google now. Anything to ascend.

Last edited:
Very interesting man, thank you.

Will look into that and I imagine this gets put MORE to the test the older we get? Given it's just below the eyes?
Yes, as you age, osteoclast cells begin to resorb bone faster than it is formed. The bones of the face are no exception. The rapid loss in bone mass causes the skin to sag due to a lack of support.

• +1
Reactions: TURBO and Deleted member 6908
Yes, as you age, osteoclast cells begin to resorb bone faster than it is formed. The bones of the face are no exception. The rapid loss in bone mass causes the skin to sag due to a lack of support.

Very insightful. If you have any documentaries or YouTube vids you would recommend, please let me know.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
  • Love it
Adding these which have just been taken now.

2 days extra from Red, Blue and Green light therapy + clean shaven and Man-Cave Willowbark Face Wash

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-27_12-15-06.jpg
    photo_2020-05-27_12-15-06.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 103
  • photo_2020-05-27_12-13-02.jpg
    photo_2020-05-27_12-13-02.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 54
  • photo_2020-05-27_12-13-26.jpg
    photo_2020-05-27_12-13-26.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 52
  • Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc
You have good potential bro keep up with the weight loss
Do you have side profile pic?

• +1
good shit

• +1
You have good potential bro keep up with the weight loss
Do you have side profile pic?

Can't be assed to take any more right now lol. Feel like a teenage girl bro, HAHA.

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-27_12-15-06.jpg
    photo_2020-05-27_12-15-06.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Slayer in india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6908

This is why it should be a prioroty to mantain or increase bone density and muscle in your face. We know it can be done with the rest of the body and the face is no different.

This is why it should be a prioroty to mantain or increase bone density and muscle in your face. We know it can be done with the rest of the body and the face is no different.

Is the increase of bone-density in your face, harder than the increase in muscle, in your face?

Is the increase of bone-density in your face, harder than the increase in muscle, in your face?

Muscle tugs on bone. Increased muscle size= higher bone density

• +1
Muscle tugs on bone. Increased muscle size= higher bone density

Yeah this is sort of roughly what I was thinking the other day and actually made a thread on it, yet guys were telling me it was cope, lol. Unreal.

• +1
Reactions: TURBO
You have potential. When you lose more fat and you see the bones in your face you will become high tier normie or chadlite. And when you bonemog us all you can wear lifts to be 5’10 because every chick thinks that 5’10 is 6’

• JFL
Hahahaa. I appreciate the encouragement my man!

I neglected my looks for at least a good year and a half due to work. Physique and looks. Never been fat before, but yeah my skin really is a mess and I must sort it good.

Let's see how it all pans out after quarantine, further weight-loss together with also a proper hair-style and cleaner eyebrows. Need to look into growing my lower eyelash I've read, as my lashes are on the thin-side for a man. Still need surgeries too. Blepharoplasty for a droopy eyelid which is gonna cost me 6 grand here in London and may look at having ALL the teeth removed and replaced, Simon Cowell style, just not with shiny fake ones LMAO.

Being 28 now I realise you just quite simply CAN'T enter your 30s without having MAXED your potential. Plus you wanna be taking as much tender-loving care of yourself once in the 30s man. A dad bod on a 5'8 ethnic guy is just not gonna run HAHA.

Doing LED light therapy 3 times a day for 60 minutes each. Red in morning, Blue midday and Green at night

Just going complete OCD with this vanity for the next year at the least. It's not just for the ladies if I'm honest with you.

Hope you are ascending yourself as well man.

Yup.

Gotta be chad-lite and tall af if you're Indian for the caucasian woman to oversee it.

Black girls are really attracted to me however. There is a thing about black women and brown skin men. They gravitate. Shame not many are hot. Does carry through a little to mixed race girls, but not much. Obviously their attractiveness factors.

The "just be white" theory lives strong.

yeah bro i'm trying. a few more years until i can get cantho and rhino, but i can always softmaxx until then. btw london is totally amazing, especially the area around paddington stattion, the london eye/big ben area, and wimbledon.

• +1
You look good bro, high tier normie is accurate. Has RLT helped acne/skin quality for you?

• Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
dude youre a fucking POO looksmaxxing wont fix your RACE there is no FACE for your RACE JFL AT POOS thinking they can become human your SKINCOLOR is why ur incel not your BONE structure JFL

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Introvertednarc
5 psl high tier normie tbh , prettyboy potential 😍😍😍😍

AD2EADB9 C642 4D02 BC6C 6A0E118A9232

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
forum did him dirty

he was an legend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 1680 and Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Introvertednarc
Jfl @ur reacc @Introvertednarc
Calm before the storm
Go to Golders Green station and get your face bonesmashed by him you low t , high inhib pussy.

3011F3F9 DDA9 4BA5 BAE4 CE2A651302C2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 1680