Rate 56yo Brad Pitt

*to his hairline

I am not gay as you, phaggot.
I didnt look through the gallery. That would take days. I just looked at a few pics from 2004, 2007, 2010, etc. Looking through that gallery is of no use to me because i know he has not had work done.

Ok suck his cock then

you are posting pictures where the camera is above his head again retard.

View attachment 683062View attachment 683060View attachment 683061
Holy shit bro you are beyond saving if you can’t see the difference in hairline between those two photos I posted. Yes his head is tilted downwards, but if you can’t see that temple recession you should rope. He had minor recession at the temples, which he’s had filled in. You can literally see the transplanted hairs in this photo

Attachments

• 4D8AA05C-C1A7-45E5-AD0B-FBBB1B500F7A.jpeg
    4D8AA05C-C1A7-45E5-AD0B-FBBB1B500F7A.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 33237740-1497-4B9B-911C-82C211C24FA4.jpeg
    33237740-1497-4B9B-911C-82C211C24FA4.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 5292
Holy shit bro you are beyond saving if you can’t see the difference in hairline between those two photos I posted. Yes his head is tilted downwards, but if you can’t see that temple recession you should rope. He had minor recession at the temples, which he’s had filled in. You can literally see the transplanted hairs in this photo
that's not transplanted hairs. thats a cowlick. When a lot of people buzz their hair, their hairline hairs face in all sorts of directions. And the lighting is going right through the hose hair shafts. Is the middle of his hairline also transplanted too now? Because in this pic his shafts are facing forward and showing his scalp.

Cannes film festival troy photocall may13 2004 059

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, oldcell and nonserviam
He is beyond saving. A cock sucker.

his temple recession is still there. His hairline as of today is still not perfectly straight. He still has that slight recession and did not get it filled in. these pics are all around 2015 and if you zoom in the same temple recession is still there but obviously not as noticeable since his head is not tilted forward.

what makes you think these are transplanted hairs. Its just on that day his hairs were facing that way. these pics are from the same year/

Attachments

• along-came-polly-premiere-jan12-2004-011.jpg
    along-came-polly-premiere-jan12-2004-011.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 29
  • troy-ny-premiere-may10-2004-015.jpg
    troy-ny-premiere-may10-2004-015.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 24
his temple recession is still there. His hairline as of today is still not perfectly straight. He still has that slight recession and did not get it filled in. these pics are all around 2015 and if you zoom in the same temple recession is still there but obviously not as noticeable since his head is not tilted forward.

I’m sure he’s had them filled in multiple times, his hairline looks square asf in those buzz cut shots yet in photos like these it’s noticeable

Attachments

• D3C0F01C-1CD8-4DC6-9737-495BFB8D5321.jpeg
    D3C0F01C-1CD8-4DC6-9737-495BFB8D5321.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 28
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292

I’m sure he’s had them filled in multiple times, his hairline looks square asf in those buzz cut shots yet in photos like these it’s noticeable

those buzzcut photos are in the same year as some of the head tilted forward photos. Look at this photo. Look closely. His hairline is not a perfect square. This pic is from 2016 and he still has the slight recession.

Attachments

• 0000.jpg
    0000.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 28
he has the same hairline in 2004 as he does in 2016

Attachments

• emmy-awards-sept19-2004-031.jpg
    emmy-awards-sept19-2004-031.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 31

Attachments

• E85FA55A-618A-4FE0-B75E-445E42582789.jpeg
    E85FA55A-618A-4FE0-B75E-445E42582789.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 28
  • B3A46693-81CF-4FB0-A152-C535B958C9E5.jpeg
    B3A46693-81CF-4FB0-A152-C535B958C9E5.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 32
Yet look at how perfect his hairline is in the 80’s/90’s
Yeah it is normal to have slight temporal recession without it progressing. He was a grown man in the 90s and that was before proper treatments were even available and he still had a perfect head of hair, nobody randomly starts balding in their 40s when you have hair that good throughout your 20s and 30s. His right side has more recession while his left side is almost identical to the way it was in the 90s. In this picture you can see how fine the hair is in his corner which is why he lost it, it's a mature hairline. Some people experience it in their teens, some early twenties, and some in their late 20s.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 30
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen
Yet look at how perfect his hairline is in the 80’s/90’s
He receded very little in 90’s I guess. That’s called a mature hairline. Then it didn’t change. He has the same hairline rn for years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
Yeah it is normal to have slight temporal recession without it progressing. He was a grown man in the 90s and that was before proper treatments were even available and he still had a perfect head of hair, nobody randomly starts balding in their 40s when you have hair that good throughout your 20s and 30s. His right side has more recession while his left side is almost identical to the way it was in the 90s. In this picture you can see how fine the hair is in his corner which is why he lost it, it's a mature hairline. Some people experience it in their teens, some early twenties, and some in their late 20s.
Alright you’re right, my original point still stands though that he had minor temple recession, it’s just in some of those buzz cut photos his hairline looks square asf. I guess photos can be misleading

He receded very little in 90’s I guess. That’s called a mature hairline. Then it didn’t change. He has the same hairline rn for years.
his hairline from around 1996 is the same one he has now. in fight club his hairline shows the exact same recession pattern as he has now.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
Alright you’re right, my original point still stands though that he had minor temple recession, it’s just in some of those buzz cut photos his hairline looks square asf. I guess photos can be misleading
Yeah from the front when his hair is buzzed it does look very straight which is not the case. If you look at buzzcut pictures from the side the reession is noticeable.

Yeah from the front when his hair is buzzed it does look very straight which is not the case. If you look at buzzcut pictures from the side the reession is noticeable.
I wish I had that “recession” jfl. Imo it’s the ideal male hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, audreyen and Deleted member 8019
I wish I had that “recession” jfl. Imo it’s the ideal male hairline.
Yeah his broad forehead is very ideal. I'd take this over my ugly small forehead right now. His hairline is so masculine. A hairline like this can ascend your face so much. I hope everythings all right with your hair. You may only be experiencing a mature hairline if its not that bad.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, audreyen and nonserviam
Mogged by Tyson Beckford

false. minoxidil and finasteride were available. And plenty of man start receding at 40 or even 50 or 60. I have plenty of examples in my family of perfects nw 0 until 50 or 60 and then they start receding.

you know shit about hair.

Yeah his broad forehead is very ideal. I'd take this over my ugly small forehead right now. His hairline is so masculine. A hairline like this can ascend your face so much. I hope everythings all right with your hair. You may only be experiencing a mature hairline if its not that bad.

my right side is ok but left side kinda thinned and receded a little. I’m trying to take care cause I’m only 16. Also running cover up game easily

false. minoxidil and finasteride were available. And plenty of man start receding at 40 or even 50 or 60. I have plenty of examples in my family of perfects nw 0 until 50 or 60 and then they start receding.
Brad pitt is not balding or receding period. The other guy whos cock you were sucking and liking all his posts also respectfully agrees now after the evidence i posted. Now stfu.

my right side is ok but left side kinda thinned and receded a little. I’m trying to take care cause I’m only 16. Also running cover up game easily
You might be fine. I noticed a change in my hairline from around age 17-19. But being proactive is better than reactive and it will keep your mind at ease.

• +1
Brad pitt is not balding or receding period. The other guy whos cock you were sucking and liking all his posts also respectfully agrees now after the evidence i posted. Now stfu.
You are the ultimate cocksucker who knows shit about hair.

nice mature response
You said that there were no treatments in the 90s and they had the same treatments we have now. You are a retard and i had to customize my response for a retard.

NGL he has too much expression marks
more than my poor dad at the same age

You said that there were no treatments in the 90s and they had the same treatments we have now. You are a retard and i had to customize my response for a retard.
propecia apparently came out in 97. He was in his mid 30s then with a perfect head of hair still. You are beyond saving like the other guy said before..if you still believe pitt had work done. I may not have done proper research on the exact date treatments came out. And if pitt was on minoxidil he would have his child hairline again. Pitt receded slightly from around 1994-1997 so he was not on treatments during that time.

@ablanc10
If this doesn't convince you yet you should just rope because your iq is too low.

• +1
before propecia proscar was available, so you dont have any idea about what are you talking about retard. Do your research first and then talk. He had in his 40s better density than in his 30s. But you are a cocksucker who cannot accept the truth.

before propecia proscar was available, so you dont have any idea about what are you talking about retard. Do your research first and then talk. He had in his 40s better density than in his 30s. But you are a cocksucker who cannot accept the truth.
Ok dude. Not once in his life was he diffise thinning. His hair texture may look different in some pictures becausw of styling product. Please post a picture that proves he has thicker hair in his 40s than 30s.

You were 100% sure that he had a hair transplant on his hairline in 2007 even though i posted evidence to disprove that and now youre saying hes diffuse thinning jfl. Youre acting like the last guy at a party...eveveryones gone home, even the other guy who was positive pitt had work done knows he has not had work done now after the evidence i posted. Just go home.

Ok dude. Not once in his life was he diffise thinning. His hair texture may look different in some pictures becausw of styling product. Please post a picture that proves he has thicker hair in his 40s than 30s.
Plenty of pictures on the web, i wont do your job.

You were 100% sure that he had a hair transplant on his hairline in 2007 even though i posted evidence to disprove that and now youre saying hes diffuse thinning jfl. Youre acting like the last guy at a party...eveveryones gone home, even the other guy who was positive pitt had work done knows he has not had work done now after the evidence i posted. Just go home.
He had both minor diffuse thinning and temple recession. You didnt post any evidence. You ddnt even know when finasteride reached the market clown. And keep sucking pitts cock.

Plenty of pictures on the web, i wont do your job.
Okay so you clearly found pictures but why wont you post them? All you did in this thread was suck the other guy off and like every single one of his posts that aligned with your thoughts. I aint gonna even reply to you anymore. You canr jjst say something so stupid without posting evidence.

He had both minor diffuse thinning and temple recession. You didnt post any evidence. You ddnt even know when finasteride reached the market clown. And keep sucking pitts cock.
His temple recession is what you call a mature hairline. It was visible in 1999 in figtht club and it is still visible to this day...so much for him having a hair transplant in 2007.

Okay so you clearly found pictures but why wont you post them? All you did in this thread was suck the other guy off and like every single one of his posts that aligned with your thoughts. I aint gonna even reply to you anymore. You canr jjst say something so stupid without posting evidence.
Go and study hairloss patterns and then vome back. And keep sucking cock.

End of. I wont reply anymore.

• +1
8019.jpg

Sucking Pitt dick more than Arvid mirin

• +1
NGL he has too much expression marks
more than my poor dad at the same age
Cause he is a top tier actor bro and that literally what actors do = facial expressions

@ablanc10
If this doesn't convince you yet you should just rope because your iq is too low.

I bet his hair is gonna start thinning when he’s like 65 or sth cause of old age/senescence. Just like Robert Redford

I bet his hair is gonna start thinning when he’s like 65 or sth cause of old age/senescence. Just like Robert Redford
Its normal to lose density as you get older. Theres rare exceptions like ronald reagan. Also a lot of italians have the density of a 20 year old in their 70s. But most people lose density.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
fken grandpa