IMG 2504

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
High Mtn with low Htn potential

chad morph tbh

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and TikiXVI
Eye area and hair
I just got out of the shower in this pic so my hair looks shitty. My eye area is super mid; I have almond eyes but they’re T50 and I have uee

I just got out of the shower in this pic so my hair looks shitty. My eye area is super mid; I have almond eyes but they’re T50 and I have uee
eye area looks good to me, not great but good

• +1
Reactions: TikiXVI
Definitely. My bone mass isn’t great so I’ve been trying to lean out and accentuate my zygos to give me more contrast
Have you also looked at debloating

My sodium intake right now is high so I was thinking about cutting it off and drinking more water
Less water is actually better for debloating, also consistent water intake

• +1
Don’t forget higher potassium intake too

Less water is actually better for debloating, also consistent water intake
I gotchu. I was thinking of getting sliding genio when I get enough money. What do you think I could feasibly ascend to without hardmaxxing?

I gotchu. I was thinking of getting sliding genio when I get enough money. What do you think I could feasibly ascend to without hardmaxxing?
Idk, I need to see 3/4 and side profile

Idk, I need to see 3/4 and side profile
I don’t have a 3/4 right now but here’s a side profile. You can probably tell why I was considering a sliding genio

Attachments

• IMG_2169.jpeg
    IMG_2169.jpeg
    588.2 KB · Views: 0
I don’t have a 3/4 right now but here’s a side profile. You can probably tell why I was considering a sliding genio
Get it bro

• +1
Yeah genio may benefit you

However if you do seriously plan on surgery, make sure to consult a professional who does work with this kind of stuff and do your own research, as I am not licensed in this field

• +1
Yeah genio may benefit you

However if you do seriously plan on surgery, make sure to consult a professional who does work with this kind of stuff and do your own research, as I am not licensed in this field
If I do get serious about genio, I’ll definitely wait until I’m older and consult a physician too