Rate Afghan gigastacey Yalda Hakim

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
She's on the news all the time. I can't handle it. I'm becoming Yalda Hakim only. Every other women has slowly faded to the shadows...

Can't believe there are women who look like her under wraps! :feelswhy::feelswah:

I need to migrate to Afghanistan - hope theyre open to immigration. Look at her husband luckiest mfer in the world!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Napoleon de Geso
Mid

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Lower your gaze

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Can’t believe you got the hots for a post-wall roastie. Also, there’s no way they’ll allow any Bengali such as yourself or non-Afghans to settle there. You got bad intentions anyway. I think @vicecity and @ascendedd can confirm.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
ugly asf

• WTF
Can’t believe you got the hots for a post-wall roastie. Also, there’s no way they’ll allow any Bengali such as yourself or non-Afghans to settle there. You got bad intentions anyway. I think @vicecity and @ascendedd can confirm.
She looks.older than 20s but she's an extremely rare specimen who seems to have got better looking with age. Her wall isn't 25 like most. She has HQNP looks.

I'm joking about settling jfl. I'd rather import one. Everyone's leaving Afghanistan. They have negative inflation. They would/should welcome any immigrant. Ofc not the degen types.

She looks.older than 20s but she's an extremely rare specimen who seems to have got better looking with age. Her wall isn't 25 like most. She has HQNP looks.

I'm joking about settling jfl. I'd rather import one. Everyone's leaving Afghanistan. They have negative inflation. They would/should welcome any immigrant. Ofc not the degen types.
She *is* older than 20s, isn’t she? She looks late 30s to me. She wears western clothing, doesn’t cover herself with a hijab… no idea where you see the “HQNP looks.” Did you casually forget that Afghans are very tribal people? They’re not going to hand anyone over to you. Your best chance, if you’re really into those kind of females, is finding a western-born and raised one since they’re open-minded enough to consider you, but then again they’re just as degenerate as anyone else.

looks good but not stacy level imo
nice aging genetics tho

she would fog so hard with a compact midface

She *is* older than 20s, isn’t she? She looks late 30s to me. She wears western clothing, doesn’t cover herself with a hijab… no idea where you see the “HQNP looks.” Did you casually forget that Afghans are very tribal people? They’re not going to hand anyone over to you. Your best chance, if you’re really into those kind of females, is finding a western-born and raised one since they’re open-minded enough to consider you, but then again they’re just as degenerate as anyone else.
She's 40. Fogs 99.9% of 40 yr olds.

She doesn't wear hijab fine. But wearing "western clothes" isn't the issue as long as she dresses modestly. No such thing as 'Islamic clothing' only sharia compliant clothing.

You're right about tribalism. It's over not even city dwellers in Kabul can get them.

She's on the news all the time. I can't handle it. I'm becoming Yalda Hakim only. Every other women has slowly faded to the shadows...

View attachment 2357010
View attachment 2357015
View attachment 2357017View attachment 2357020
View attachment 2357023

Can't believe there are women who look like her under wraps! :feelswhy::feelswah:
View attachment 2357028
I need to migrate to Afghanistan - hope theyre open to immigration. Look at her husband luckiest mfer in the world!

View attachment 2357022
View attachment 2357024
lol oofy doofy husband, she looked much happier standing next to gandy

• JFL
overrated feminist roastie