Rate Amnesia before looksmaxxing

wtf
He's gook

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
He looks 1.5 points better bro. He’s atleast top 3 on this forum and looks masculine unlike some of the prettyboy twinks you see
C8D200A8 31E5 45DF A44C 4ED1EF0D2CEF

5.5 on top left, Arvid mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
His Eye are really improved. Was it the lower eyelid reaction that dit that? I mean, he already had narrow Eyes with no scleral show so idk why he got eyelid retraction, but his Eye area improved tons Before and after.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I tip my hat off to him, he went from 5 to 6 psl. Ascension at its finest.
gives u lifefuel tbh
His Eye are really improved. Was it the lower eyelid reaction that dit that? I mean, he already had narrow Eyes with no scleral show so idk why he got eyelid retraction, but his Eye area improved tons Before and after.
yeah this and eyelid fillers.

• +1
Amnesia wasn't 5 before looksmaxxing and is past 6 psl now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Karstossos and Deleted member 6401
Amnesia is just a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, CursedOne and Deleted member 6401
bad pics
6 psl

• +1
Neither was he. Rn he is rly gl tho.
He had a wider face and mouth, Better midface ratio. Better upper third and better and wider lower third. Ur eyearea where same psl but urs a bit higher since color. That’s the only thing better on you, color and it doesn’t look that good if not direkt bright light
Hes like 6.75psl rn

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Deleted member 6401
He had a wider face and mouth, Better midface ratio. Better upper third and better and wider lower third. Ur eyearea where same psl but urs a bit higher since color. That’s the only thing better on you, color and it doesn’t look that good if not direkt bright light
Hes like 6.75psl rn
I think hes brows were not dark enough. Idk about all those other things either exept the mouth. He looked like the one guy from vampire series.

• +1
Now: 6.75-7 psl
Then: 5.5

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
I think hes brows were not dark enough. Idk about all those other things either exept the mouth. He looked like the one guy from vampire series.
Only pick that is rateable is top left

• +1
@Amnesia why did you get two rhinos? Was one not enough or did the first one not go well so you had to get another?

What PSL? The first set of four pics are before looksmaxxing. The second set of four pics are after looksmaxxing.
Imagine looking like this but being 5’9. BRVTAL

What PSL? The first set of four pics are before looksmaxxing. The second set of four pics are after looksmaxxing.
He had a good base already, HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
he looked better before