Rate an 18 year old autist

Harmonic prettyboy chadlite but I hate your body Torso way too long

Can you post pics you used on your tinder profile?
207EE744 CD3E 4319 9575 1C829865A6FA

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and johnsmithcel
it is idk how to prove it but it is here’s is a time stamped screenshot of my tinder profile
jfl how do u not get laid with girls asking u to put some inches in them smh. i used to think i was autistic but goddamn please tell me you're trolling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and johnsmithcel
jfl how do u not get laid with girls asking u to put some inches in them smh. i used to think i was autistic but goddamn please tell me you're trolling
976A422F 3487 4C4E 8AC9 492B90D4C93E

I have no idea how to talk to any of these women i have hundreds of conversations that fizzle out because i don’t reply or don’t know how to i have like 100 girls i matches with that i haven’t even texted

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Damm you kind of mog me when I was 18 and Im 6'2. You have good muscle genetics which is rare for tall dudes. Keep up the good job and fuck some htb. You're a chidlite tbh, just take the NT pill and you'll be slaying foids pretty much every week

yes 100% I have 700 matches on tinder and tons of girls message me first still a virgin and i only match with girls who are skinny and atleast a 5/10 facially and i’m still a virgin
must be retarded in the head I guess, my condolence.

also your thorax looks indented, otherwise good-looking guy. 6/10
3249276_0516DB42-6FFD-4469-A61F-EBF672B6FBCC.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@fogdart Why i cringe when subhumans get surgery. Esp when indians shit talk ea other callingnthemselves ugly for being sub 6psl. Plenty of curries on here mog OP or are the same level and will never have 1/100th his smv due to pheno and coloring. When will people accept this terrifying reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, fogdart and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221
HTN face (strong HTN if we take your angle and lighting frauding seriously and abysmal body proportions). I don't care though who's the girl on the left.

HTN face (strong HTN if we take your angle and lighting frauding seriously and abysmal body proportions). I don't care though who's the girl on the left.
any soft/hard maxes you recommend and what looks level do you think i can cap out at

Htn but w good physique