Reactions: negawattlol, TechnoBoss, poopoohead and 4 others
get leaner

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Get lean

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and noodlelover
Inspiring. Did you bone smash for cheek bones and chin? or surgery?

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
is it that obvious?
Bones generally don't increase in size unless you've applied increased stress or trauma to them.

They could increase in size from changes in hormonal levels like increased HGH from improved nutrition and fasting, but I doubt the results would be that extreme and that isolated to areas easily reachable by a hammer on your face.

Then there's the increased bone shape visible from getting lean, but it looks like more than that.

So I mean, kinda obvious, but I doubt most normies would immediately assume you're bone smashing. Then again bone smashing is going viral.

• +1
Reactions: fozart
Bones generally don't increase in size unless you've applied increased stress or trauma to them.

They could increase in size from changes in hormonal levels like increased HGH from improved nutrition and fasting, but I doubt the results would be that extreme and that isolated to areas easily reachable by a hammer on your face.

Then there's the increased bone shape visible from getting lean, but it looks like more than that.

So I mean, kinda obvious, but I doubt most normies would immediately assume you're bone smashing. Then again bone smashing is going viral.
what would you rate me currently?

point out failos while youre at it.
U look great bro, good ascension u look a lot happier, very realistic too
Don’t listen to PSL autists, I can tell u can get girls and I don’t think u need surgery

• +1
Just get lean, you could probs slay rn granted ur 5'11 minimum

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Usually I'd talk shit and call you a worthless mtn subhuman but good job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fozart and poopoohead
U look great bro, good ascension u look a lot happier, very realistic too
Don’t listen to PSL autists, I can tell u can get girls and I don’t think u need surgery
im doing good irl elhamdolelah, was just wondering where i ranked in this forum

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
You forgot to include the ascension pics

what would you rate me currently?
I can't rate for shit. All I do is tell people to loose weight if they're overweight.

But Chadlight I guess. You've been to a city, so if cute girls make eye-contact with you in the city then Chadlight. I've known Chadlights and when I'm walking around with them they get eye contact from cute girls from time to time, it's suicide fuel.

wheres the asencion

I can't rate for shit. All I do is tell people to loose weight if they're overweight.

But Chadlight I guess. You've been to a city, so if cute girls make eye-contact with you in the city then Chadlight. I've known Chadlights and when I'm walking around with them they get eye contact from cute girls from time to time, it's suicide fuel.
i mean i even get approached by good looking girls in public, a model once lol

• +1
i mean i even get approached by good looking girls in public, a model once lol
Then you are Chad.

But please be kind to regular people and old people, and remember what it was like when you were that person.

At this point you could live your life, learn social skills, a little game if you want but it's probably over-kill with your looks.

• +1
Then you are Chad.

But please be kind to regular people and old people, and remember what it was like when you were that person.

At this point you could live your life, learn social skills, a little game if you want but it's probably over-kill with your looks.
ts is so funny :LOL:, genuinely ty though.

• +1
would slay in mumbai