Iron

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 206
hes good looking but has a weird stare going on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
This is one the first vids to ever blackpill me years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 685, Framletgod and 1 other person
meanwhile there are at least 300 desperate incels right now trying to fit the lower third of the tounge onto the roof of the mouth and falling to do it properly, and this aspie does it effortlessly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Looksmax305, Achathin and 6 others
I think the Norwood reaper is getting him. Just check the newer videos. Psl prob 6.25
Never mind psl 6.5 to 7

Last edited:
his behaviour doenst allow him to get pussies
austistic cel

His a 6/10 nothing special.

at 1:30
>if he's hitting himself in the head, usually it's (the vibrating tube) not very effective
>hitting himself in the head
>those cheekbones
>bonesmashing works confirmed
brb while I go hit myself in the head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, DidntRead, Euphorer and 4 others
nothing special.

Say the incel... you know that many male models doenst look so good as this autistic guy? fuck off dude, stop coping and kill yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Luke LLL
mogs barrett, mogs opry, though doesn't mog gandy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and forwardgrowth
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
this guy has 100x more smv than me

Say the incel... you know that many male models doenst look so good as this autistic guy? fuck off dude, stop coping and kill yourself.

I mog you though, so you should be the one killing yourself with your autistic hollow cheeks faggots you keep posting. Hollow cheeks are not the pinnacle attraction and often get mogged by other who don't possess those traits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Dogs
7/10 mogs me

this guy kills the lookstheorie. i bet hes incel and never had a gf.

I mog you though, so you should be the one killing yourself with your autistic hollow cheeks faggots you keep posting. Hollow cheeks are not the pinnacle attraction and often get mogged by other who don't possess those traits.

You mogs me? and? i never posted hallow cheeks.

He is bonesmashing, leave him alone lady.

his behaviour doenst allow him to get pussies
austistic cel
Leave a female babysitter alone in a room with him and she will probably molest him. Not even joking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, norwoodreaper, DidntRead and 1 other person
Daily reminder that you're 5'5

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
becky would die to lick that saliva

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
gandy is the ugliest of the ones you mentioned JFLLL retard
ca15b5fb5a15e70c0a43d69f9f3908c8.jpg

• So Sad
Mogs me brutally tbh...

jfl you don't mog shit being 3 inches shorter than average

JFL I mog curries by default, even Asians who are also considered subhuman make a mockery out of your people. Daily reminder you don't have the looks or my swag boy.. Keep fucking dreaming that a curry can mog me LMAO.

Attachments

• 30855755_216546372435667_2340886179957702656_n.jpg
    30855755_216546372435667_2340886179957702656_n.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 23
  • 30855677_290893961448211_7815295097947291648_n.jpg
    30855677_290893961448211_7815295097947291648_n.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 21
  • Ugh..
JFL I mog curries by default, even Asians who are also considered subhuman make a mockery out of your people. Daily reminder you don't have the looks or my swag boy.. Keep fucking dreaming that a curry can mog me LMAO.
I height mog you by 5 inches. Ofc oldcels think that they can't be mogged by ethnics because they're mostly racist jfl.

Rope Rope right now

Daily reminder that this is what you look like next to the average man. Daily reminder you are an oldcel that will never have a chance at a women who hasn't already been married or has kids.
Jfl at thinking you actually mog shit when you look like you're in your 40s.

almost every comment is a foid

I height mog you by 5 inches. Ofc oldcels think that they can't be mogged by ethnics because they're mostly racist jfl.

View attachment 94276
Daily reminder that this is what you look like next to the average man. Daily reminder you are an oldcel that will never have a chance at a women who hasn't already been married or has kids.
Jfl at thinking you actually mog shit when you look like you're in your 40s.

Post pics of yourself or COPE!

You can beat me in height all you want but you will never beat my god given face that god gave me.

• JFL
Post pics of yourself or COPE!

You can beat me in height all you want but you will never beat my god given face that god gave me.
You get mogged by the average man in their 20s. Better buy some fucking rope right now jfl. Can't believe you actually had the audacity to say you mog someone.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2227
proving my point. fucking horseface. handsome nonetheless but nothing compared to barrett / chico
proving my point. fucking horseface. handsome nonetheless but nothing compared to barrett / chico
oh fuck you said o'pry and not chico. well.... him too. mogs gandy to china and back

You are not 20 quit larping

You are not 20 quit larping
That's my age I just look Masculine as fuck compare to the average 20 year old something that you curries lack.

That's my age I just look Masculine as fuck compare to the average 20 year old something that you curries lack.
You only mog 4 out of 6 of the curries at my school jfl that is not an acoomplishment

You only mog 4 out of 6 of the curries at my school jfl that is not an acoomplishment
Just stop it bro you're humiliating yourself right now. You just hate it when Spanish males are genetically superior over Curries by a MASSIVE MARGIN.

A curry will never be able to mog me even if I suffered from some sort of deformity it just cannot be possible. You can't cope all you want, but you seriously need to swallow your currypill with that nonsense. I'm not hating, I'm just being honest with you. Deep in your mind you wish you looked like me, your just hella jealous of me right now lmao.

:lul:
Just stop it bro you're humiliating yourself right now. You just hate it when Spanish males are genetically superior over Curries by a MASSIVE MARGIN.

A curry will never be able to mog me even if I suffered from some sort of deformity it just cannot be possible. You can't cope all you want, but you seriously need to swallow your currypill with that nonsense. I'm not hating, I'm just being honest with you. Deep in your mind you wish you looked like me, your just hella jealous of me right now lmao.
Are you delusional jfl. First of all, you are 4 psl and you don't mog shit.
Secondly, chadpreet mogs the living shit out of your manlet ass. If you can get even half to the amount of matches I got on tinder with my chadpreet catfish I'd be suprised.

You're the one embarrassing jf;. You are not gl and overconfidence is not a good thing. Saying shit like "x race can't ever mog me" is complete bullshit. Ffs I'd rather be a 4spl curry than a 5psl 5'5 manlet

Are you delusional jfl. First of all, you are 4 psl and you don't mog shit.
Secondly, chadpreet mogs the living shit out of your manlet ass. If you can get even half to the amount of matches I got on tinder with my chadpreet catfish I'd be suprised.

You're the one embarrassing jf;. You are not gl and overconfidence is not a good thing. Saying shit like "x race can't ever mog me" is complete bullshit. Ffs I'd rather be a 4spl curry than a 5psl 5'5 manlet
We will see tomorrow, when I start joining the mog battles. :)

• Ugh..
He’s a 6/10