mogs 95% of .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, TheMilkMan, gribsufer1 and 4 others

emperor pheno

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, LooksThinker, sonar bugnar and 2 others
Jfl @ "muh Jew nose" copers

That's a gigachad Roman nose. Indicates manliness/high T/virility and is correlated with a large package size. Pretty boy noselets can keep sucking each other off.

Obviously being a birdcel isn't good, but Barron has a normally developed jaw and is probably still developing since he's only 18.

Relation of the human face to that of the eagle Wellcome L0010064

• JFL
Reactions: F36
Jfl @ "muh Jew nose" copers

That's a gigachad Roman nose. Indicates manliness/high T/virility and is correlated with a large package size. Pretty boy noselets can keep sucking each other off.

Obviously being a birdcel isn't good, but Barron has a normally developed jaw and is probably still developing since he's only 18.
"muh masculinity bro" jfl I can't stand the kike nose cope, Literally always dooms you to inceldom if you don't have top tier dimorphism or bones during your prime years (16-25) whilst you watch girls fuck guys with noses like these
Images 4
4f256235a1f29a48cfaceb030b28e2c0

And no fucking way you actually believe nose in anyway indicates Dick size jfl:lul::lul::lul: this nigga fell for buzzfeed articles that foids believe in:forcedsmile:

"muh masculinity bro" jfl I can't stand the kike nose cope, Literally always dooms you to inceldom if you don't have top tier dimorphism or bones during your prime years (16-25) whilst you watch girls fuck guys with noses like these
View attachment 2893314View attachment 2893317

And no fucking way you actually believe nose in anyway indicates Dick size jfl:lul::lul::lul: this nigga fell for buzzfeed articles that foids believe in:forcedsmile:
Prettyboys like those faggots only attract two types of females: minors and whores on birth control. These are not the types of females any man should be going for anyway. But I forgot, majority of .org users are pedophiles like you who like JBs and having muh JB appeal. High value, birth control free, virgin adult women are attracted to manly men with prominent physical features. Inb4 birdcels aren't masculine, this is true but this is why EVERYTHING should be relatively prominent in size to create striking contrasts, including the chin, jaw, cheekbones, nose, skull, etc. These women also pay attention to the way guys act, so tiktok prettyboy fags posting gay videos and selfies are out of the question.

And that's actually a thing you retarded nigger, don't believe me then take a look at this study published in 2023: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37305632/

"Conclusions: Nose size was a significant predictor of penile size. The sizes of the penis and nose increased with a decrease in BMI. This interesting study confirms the truth of an erstwhile myth about penis size."

Prime David Gandy, who was the top male model in the world, literally has the same type of nose. Let's hear you call prime Gandy an incel :forcedsmile:

Little bit recessed but looks high class mogger

he's just realllllly tall., taller than his already tall father

Htn face

Chadlite with height

Chad with face height status

Little bit recessed but looks high class mogger
Let be honest it's the absurd height and the insane billionaire status that makes him high class, his face is nothing special ngl

Let be honest it's the absurd height and the insane billionaire status that makes him high class, his face is nothing special ngl
Not really Jeff bezos looks like a mountain troll and not high status despite being a billionaire

minors and whores on birth control.
Dude every girl in her college years is on birth control, which is a big motive to aim for the pretty boy look, it's seems really moronic to argue that hypermascs are "what women want most", clearly not the case here
These are not the types of females any man should be going for anyway. But I forgot, majority of .org users are pedophiles like you who like JBs and having muh JB appeal.
Just say that you only wanna attract 35+ yrs old roasties instead, of prime young women between 18-25, yeah i guess i'm a nounce for being attracted to the most attractive thing about women, youthfullness, there is a reason why every civilized culture on earth favors young women with great collagen, smooth skin and glowie lips, it is an objective cross cultural standard, women are scared shitless about aging and getting wrinkly, i Wonder why ?
High value, birth control free, virgin adult women are attracted to manly men with prominent physical features.
1000 F 200502038 E1smawT6zSES9MTUni9D7u7HrB99B5RG 1
such high quality women bro:soy:
Inb4 birdcels aren't masculine, this is true but this is why EVERYTHING should be relatively prominent in size to create striking contrasts, including the chin, jaw, cheekbones, nose, skull, etc.
252f002ac4212fe77b2a5bfe1cc37e81

Ca62026c407144283c43ab7bd8db1d43

Eb84c0ea5ab0e2d7c69867e80a2d4b78

Male model Vito Basso, perfectly fits the description above, expect he has an upturned femenine nose, do you genuinely think he would look better with a "masculine" crooked hawk ? It would literally just ruin his appeal, he has a great mix of a masculine eye area and bone structure, but his lips and nose balances out the dimorphism with their femininity, this is ideal

These women also pay attention to the way guys act, so tiktok prettyboy fags posting gay videos and selfies are out of the question.
???
And that's actually a thing you retarded nigger, don't believe me then take a look at this study published in 2023: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37305632/

"Conclusions: Nose size was a significant predictor of penile size. The sizes of the penis and nose increased with a decrease in BMI. This interesting study confirms the truth of an erstwhile myth about penis size."
Even if that's True (it's not jfl:lul:) no one is gonna use your nose to indicate your Dick size because that's just silly as fuck, and even if they did, what if they expected you to be bigger due to your hawk but she ends up dissaopinted when it turns out that you are a dicklet ? Oh and remember, Correlation ≠ causation
Prime David Gandy, who was the top male model in the world, literally has the same type of nose. Let's hear you call prime Gandy an incel :forcedsmile:
Well guess what mate you don't have his sharp eyes, robust jaw, perfect height, insane zygos, pursing blue eyes and his stoic dominant voice, his nose just "looks good" because he is already beautiful, just the halo effect in action (oh and he is old now so it doesn't affect him as much, look at his pics when he was a teen, he looked like shit with it)

Is this htn face?

"leave the libtards to me father"

Dude every girl in her college years is on birth control
No, not every girl, it's actually a little less than the majority. It's still a high amount of girls but saying "every girl" is simply not true. With that said, JFL if you go for girls who are on birth control. What is the reason most of these girls take BC? They want to whore around as much as possible. Idk about you but I'm not interested in your short term hedonistic hookup culture degeneracy. "Adult women" doesn't exclusively mean roasties, you can still find an innocent and youthful virgin girl in the age range of 18-25 if you know where to look.

View attachment 2894437
View attachment 2894439
View attachment 2894440
Male model Vito Basso, perfectly fits the description above, expect he has an upturned femenine nose, do you genuinely think he would look better with a "masculine" crooked hawk ? It would literally just ruin his appeal, he has a great mix of a masculine eye area and bone structure, but his lips and nose balances out the dimorphism with their femininity, this is ideal
Looks good, but some women would unironically see him as gay for having a feminine nose like that (women, not college whores who took 50 cocks last month). It also looks like he's had multiple nose jobs done which could be a turnoff to women who are into natural looks. I don't make the rules nigga. Now, if we're talking about facial harmony, that's a different story. If a Gandy nose would deharmonize his face because it just doesn't go with everything else, then that's just unfortunate, but this doesn't inherently mean that upturned feminine noses are better than prominent noses on men.
Even if that's True (it's not jfl:lul:) no one is gonna use your nose to indicate your Dick size because that's just silly as fuck, and even if they did, what if they expected you to be bigger due to your hawk but she ends up dissaopinted when it turns out that you are a dicklet ? Oh and remember, Correlation ≠ causation
I linked you to an official study and you still say it's not true. COPE HARDER NIGGER :forcedsmile:
Of course it's not gonna be the case 100% of the time, but just the fact that there's an upward trend can tell women that they have a higher chance of ending up with a guy who's well endowed if they go for men with larger noses.

Well guess what mate you don't have his sharp eyes, robust jaw, perfect height, insane zygos, pursing blue eyes and his stoic dominant voice, his nose just "looks good" because he is already beautiful, just the halo effect in action (oh and he is old now so it doesn't affect him as much, look at his pics when he was a teen, he looked like shit with it)

2893426 1652996580259
View attachment 2896691
2893429 1652996595623
2893430 1652996603459
2893431 1652996610047
2893433 1652996639460
2893434 1652996645222
2893435 1652996650358

face is legit LTN but height halo does wonders. I mean seriously imagine this guy is 5'7" whatever positive elements the face may have doesn't even register

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Looks good, but some women would unironically see him as gay for having a feminine nose like that (women, not college whores who took 50 cocks last month). It also looks like he's had multiple nose jobs done which could be a turnoff to women who are into natural looks.
his nose is entirely genetic, he had zero touch ups, here is an image of his child self (in the middle) looks like the same nose
IMG 20240507 214439

Also lol at thinking upturned nose = percieved as homo, no one thinks this way
I don't make the rules nigga. Now, if we're talking about facial harmony, that's a different story. If a Gandy nose would deharmonize his face because it just doesn't go with everything else, then that's just unfortunate, but this doesn't inherently mean that upturned feminine noses are better than prominent noses on men.
Come on brah no way you believe harmony is about "features working together" whatever the fuck, harmony is RATIOS and BONES

no man on earth looks better with a crooked nose than a straight, actually masculine one with no humps, outside of niche hawk appeal
linked you to an official study and you still say it's not true. COPE HARDER NIGGER :forcedsmile:
Of course it's not gonna be the case 100% of the time, but just the fact that there's an upward trend can tell women that they have a higher chance of ending up with a guy who's well endowed if they go for men with larger noses.

As i said, it's a halo, beckies drooling over his nose are subcontiously admiring his whole face, which includes zygos eyes yada yada and so on, you will NOT find women wetting themselves over this guy, because he is nothing exceptional thus his nose is only failo'ing him further
Just got called ugly by a girl am i v0 tazp91wog8ha1
Just got called ugly by a girl am i v0 tcv268uog8ha1