• +1
Reactions: Clqs, halloweed, Korea and 5 others
no women is noticing that in real life he probably has high smv
Never said he wasn't

I just said that's what stops him from being Chad :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and otal_duu
What kind of surgery he did like damn

I wanna achieve same kind of eyes, you think he only used filler on them or implantd
seems like he darkened his eyebrows and had filler under eyes, not sure could he squinting

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Teddo23
This isn't a moprh/filter or just growing up?

if that's a legit hardmaxx with implants and surgery then it's one of the most insane uncanny ones that I've ever seen. Looks like zygo and gonion implants.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel, greycel and otal_duu
if that's a legit hardmaxx with implants and surgery then it's one of the most insane uncanny ones that I've ever seen. Looks like zygo and gonion implants.
Wdym uncanny

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Wdym uncanny
Typically hardmax surgeries look weird and botched. This one doesn’t at all and ascension is high. Likely photoshop if that’s the case

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel and otal_duu
It’s surgery
Wait unless I'm gaslighting myself I think I recall coming across these results before. Wasn't it some Brazilian filler clinic.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Wait unless I'm gaslighting myself I think I recall coming across these results before. Wasn't it some Brazilian filler clinic.
Yes, these pictures are popular across social media

Typically hardmax surgeries look weird and botched. This one doesn’t at all and ascension is high. Likely photoshop if that’s the case
I don’t think there is photoshop, he looks like he got under eye filler or maybe squinting

this is not you bozo stop impersonating someone

HTN on the dot to Mid Chad, gets Mogged by:

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Damien Kater, Sam Dezz

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and otal_duu
Uncanny?? It looks good and natural imo

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Korea
Results exageratyed with him standing closer, better lighting and jutting/squinting. Just look how neck is thicker second pic

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
brutal eye asymmetry

HTN on the dot to Mid Chad, gets Mogged by:

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Damien Kater, Sam Dezz
kater is high chad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CovhimColby and greycel
His harmony is incredible
Also I made my ratings based off in motion and pics
His profile and 3/4 is top tier

IMG 1031
IMG 1030
IMG 1029
IMG 1028
IMG 1027
IMG 1026

He mogs mid Chads like Amnesia and Zayn Malik. I think he fits in with the rest there, because he harmony mogs them and the Gigachads a tier above. He just lacks bone mass and his chin could be slightly better.

Hot take his smv didnt improve because he was already gl before, he looks different but not better

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheParkinSon and CovhimColby
His harmony is incredible
Also I made my ratings based off in motion and pics
His profile and 3/4 is top tier

View attachment 2950913View attachment 2950914View attachment 2950915View attachment 2950916View attachment 2950917View attachment 2950918

He mogs mid Chads like Amnesia and Zayn Malik. I think he fits in with the rest there, because he harmony mogs them and the Gigachads a tier above. He just lacks bone mass and his chin could be slightly better.
Those are heavily filtered and frauded though, the picture i sent is how he actually looks. What would you rate him in this picture?

@lowtiernormiechad Although I could understand you saying the amount of bone mass he lacks is enough for the harmony advantage to not be significant.

Hot take his smv didnt improve because he was already gl before, he looks different but not better
Wrong, he’ll invoke more primal lust in women now.. whilst still appealing to those who were interested in his “base”

Those are heavily filtered and frauded though, the picture i sent is how he actually looks. What would you rate him in this picture?View attachment 2950926
In that pic I’d rate him to be the same tier as Low Chads. He mogs most TikTokers in candids, so you’ll see somebody of his level a few times a year:

7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson, Alain Delon, Damian Kater

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".

@lowtiernormiechad Although I could understand you saying the amount of bone mass he lacks is enough for the harmony advantage to not be significant.

Wrong, he’ll invoke more primal lust in women now.. whilst still appealing to those who were interested in his “base”

In that pic I’d rate him to be the same tier as Low Chads. He mogs most TikTokers in candids, so you’ll see somebody of his level a few times a year:

7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson, Alain Delon, Damian Kater

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".
I disagree with safir being above the low tier chads his ipd cucks him hard

I disagree with safir being above the low tier chads his ipd cucks him hard
Thought so too, but watch this video:

If he had slightly wider IPD, he would be High PSL Icon
He’s just way too striking, actual Puma eyes
He is on the level of the ppl same tier as him

Imagine pulling a Stacy in an Ibiza moshpit. Actual Stacy:
IMG 1033
IMG 1032

Then sticking the camera in the face of a random MTB body fogger who could most likely sleep with any guy she wanted there, and she looks at you like this:
IMG 1034
IMG 1035
IMG 1036

Then having 3 random Instagram women come with you to a jacuzzi, and party in hopes to sleep with you.
This is the life of a appealmaxxed High Chad.
This dude prolly has one of the highest appeals of all time.

• +1
Reactions: CovhimColby
Imagine pulling a Stacy in an Ibiza moshpit. Actual Stacy:
View attachment 2950964View attachment 2950965
Then sticking the camera in the face of a random MTB body fogger who could most likely sleep with any guy she wanted there, and she looks at you like this:
View attachment 2950966View attachment 2950967View attachment 2950968

Then having 3 random Instagram women come with you to a jacuzzi, and party in hopes to sleep with you.
This is the life of a appealmaxxed High Chad.
This dude prolly has one of the highest appeals of all time.
his posterior facial depth is so crazy it makes me angry

• +1
Reactions: greycel
mtn + to low chadlite. excellent operations, respectable ascension

@Blackgymmax
Yup
But the midface filler gonna migrate and bloat
It absorbs water in the area post injection over a few days. When I do zygo fillers initially it looks good then softens out
Sucks

• +1
Yup
But the midface filler gonna migrate and bloat
It absorbs water in the area post injection over a few days. When I do zygo fillers initially it looks good then softens out
Sucks
U think he's only low chadlite in the after?

Chads are born can't be made
Bullshit
Saafiir literally had implants (he lies to normies about filler)

So did Amnesia, went from Chadlite to Mid Chad
Salludon went from High MTN to Terrachad jfl, one of the best looking humans to have ever existed at his prime

So many more examples

• +1
Bullshit
Saafiir literally had implants (he lies to normies about filler)

So did Amnesia, went from Chadlite to Mid Chad
Salludon went from High MTN to Terrachad jfl, one of the best looking humans to have ever existed at his prime

So many more examples
Salludon's bone structure before was already crazy and he's the only near psl god looking out of your list. Rest arent psl god level imo

• JFL
Salludon's bone structure before was already crazy and he's the only near psl god looking out of your list. Rest arent psl god level imo
Screenshot 2024 05 28 at 90908 PM
Screenshot 2024 05 28 at 90927 PM
"CrAzy BoNe STrucTure:soy:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster, TheParkinSon and greycel
Your rating system might be different to mine. Mine is PSL aesthetics, so counting in everything
Yours might be similar to Blackgymmmax, where the Chad will contain everybody from Alain Delon to Ian Sommerhalder. They look like two different species when put side by side. Also jfl at not saying mine aren’t PSL Icon Level, you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about
Also Salludons bone structure was not crazy before jfl
He was very recessed and his bone placement was not ideal. He had surgeries. If you are about to say he mewed, your in the situation I was in 4 yrs back.
I’ve been on subreddits and PSL forums for the last 4 yrs, I know how to rate and most top raters agree with me

• +1
Your rating system might be different to mine. Mine is PSL aesthetics, so counting in everything
Yours might be similar to Blackgymmmax, where the Chad will contain everybody from Alain Delon to Ian Sommerhalder. They look like two different species when put side by side. Also jfl at not saying mine aren’t PSL Icon Level, you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about
Also Salludons bone structure was not crazy before jfl
He was very recessed and his bone placement was not ideal. He had surgeries. If you are about to say he mewed, your in the situation I was in 4 yrs back.
I’ve been on subreddits and PSL forums for the last 4 yrs, I know how to rate and most top raters agree with me
I would like to learn from you too in that case. Do you have like a scale or sth which I can look at? The picture of salludon I have seen, the one in which he has good bones before his transformation which everyone does show in his defense seems pretty solid. The rest are claimed to have lens distortion or sth. Safir and amnesia are really good looking yes but when nature makes a Chad, he has exceptional harmony which isn't achievable yet by fillers, surgeries or anything