• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Gargantuan
this world is

cruel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: graycel, TsarTsar444, NothingCanStopMe and 6 others
negatuve in everything. no girl will ever look at him and get moist. whether it be for face,body, or height. this amount of subhumanity comes in a package

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
One hit to that boneless head and he’s fucking dead

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, TsarTsar444, Gargantuan and 12 others
Really fucking sad to be honest. He's gotta have some kind of disorder that stopped his growth. I really don't even see what he could do realistically to even become average looking, even with unlimited funds.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 9488 and 8 others
username - "Aliens17"

How ironic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 7313, graycel and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: 🌈 👽
Cute
I've seen worse

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Apparently he's asexual too. I guess it's a good thing, because he won't care that he can't attract anyone. He definitely has something wrong with hormones and I'm sure his bluepilled parents refused to put him on anything during his developmental years which is why he ended up the way he did.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Gargantuan, Good_Little_Goy and 9 others
IMG 20200918 012512

So Sad 😢😢😢

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 1973 and Lolcel
Apparently he's asexual too. I guess it's a good thing, because he won't care that he can't attract anyone. He definitely has something wrong with hormones and I'm sure his bluepilled parents refused to put him on anything during his developmental years which is why he ended up the way he did.
Realistically if he roids suppose when the puberty is over and growth plates sealed how much he may able to rectify??
That david laid before after pic was quite extreme tbh so he might still have a chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
He mogs me

• +1
Just train neck bro!

• +1
Realistically if he roids suppose when the puberty is over and growth plates sealed how much he may able to rectify??
That david laid before after pic was quite extreme tbh so he might still have a chance
Apparently he's 5'5, 92 pounds. No amount of roiding can realistically save him. His frame and skull size are literally that of a small middle schooler. Not to mention I guarantee he has strength limitations that would affect being able to lift. He definitely has hormonal/muscular/bone problems. Being that size as an adult male isn't even close to nromal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person

Can you imagine this subhuman taking a single punch from this man in his prime?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, TsarTsar444, Gargantuan and 3 others
He could run the cute boy game

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, JMax, Gargantuan and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 3323, graycel and 10 others
DAMMMMMMM he really stole her look huh :love:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, UglyGod360, JMax and 5 others
I really don't even see what he could do realistically to even become average looking,
Only hope is a tumor

So, initially, I didn't believe this to be true. It has to be a hoax (or poorly documented story) that somehow got spread into enough scientific literature to be repeated as fact, even on modern Wikipedia.

Here's the summary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Rainer

[...] in 1918, at age 19, he was measured at 111.5 cm (3 ft 7.9 in). A typical defining characteristic of dwarfism is an adult height below 147 cm (4 ft 10 in). Then, likely as a result of a pituitary tumor, he had a dramatic growth spurt so that by 1932 at the age of 33 he had reached a height of 218 cm (7 ft 2 in). [...]

Overall, it seems completely unbelievable, and no scientific explanation is offered for such an occurrence. The epiphyseal plates of human legs almost universally close by 16. The literature on the end of spinal growth is still uncertain, but the average seems to be 25 years of age (source).

However, at least one notable person has repeated this story in recent times:

https://www.businessinsider.com/adam-rainer-was-both-a-dwarf-and-a-giant-2015-1

Dr. Lindsey Fitzharris.

[...] At the age of 21, all this changed. [...] Over the next decade, he grew from just under 4'10'' to a shocking 7'1''. During this period, Rainer also began developing a severe spinal curvature. [...]

Still, nothing matches up. Surely this is an anecdote from times of poor scientific documentation. What condition could cause a man to grow from 4'10 to 7 feet when the main epiphyseal plates responsible for significant growth are already closed? Why no other such case has appeared in scientific literature since then? Pituitary gland tumours aren't extremely rare.

Can anyone with a scientific and/or medical background offer some insight into this matter?

"Adam Rainer was born in Graz, Austria to average-sized parents in 1899. When WW1 broke out, Rainer tried to enlist in the army, but at 4’6.3’’ ("average height for British recruits in WW1, 1914, was 5'5)

"Rainer (pictured right) suddenly began growing at an alarming pace. Over the next decade, he grew from just under 4’10’’ to a shocking 7’1’’. During this period, Rainer also began developing a severe spinal curvature." (While Acromegaly does cause spinal curvature, spinal curvate could also be brought on by scoliosis from having low estrogen).

". A few months after surgery, Rainer was measured again. His standing height had remained the same, though his spinal curvature was more severe, indicating that he was still growing, albeit at a much slower rate."

"He died, aged 51, measuring 7’8’’ "

What causses epiphyseal fusion is still unclear: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4397276/

but doctors *may* think it's estrogen (can't believe it's 2017 and we still don't understand this)

--------------------------

Hypothesis 1: The tumor originally caused hypothyroidism (which can cause lower testosterone and lower GH) which was the original reason for his dwarf height. Then, as the tumor grew, it started pressing up against the thyroid in a different way and caused the overproduction of GH (but perhaps still no testosterone)

- But what about the 7 inches he grew after the tumor was removed and was after maturity? Was this simply growth happening because his growth plates had never fused from having low testosterone the whole time? Could be, this would've placed him from 4'10 to 5'5, meaning the ~7 inches he was originally missing out on all along. Hazy theory though.

Hypothesis 2: There was far more wrong with him, and the doctors of the time just couldn't diagnose it.

Hypothesis 3: The dude stopped growing and newspapers & old media just didn't report any of this accurately and probably focused on the hyperbole.

Whatever happened, sounds interesting.

Also to note: Rich Piana started using HGH at the age of 24 (http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2016/10/12/bone-growth-effects-growth-hormone-rich-piana/) and has had no height increase (but other HGH side-effects). For Adam Rainer to suddenly begin producing HGH at 25 and still grow really does seem too late for someone with a normal hormone system. Something else had to be off.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Mouthbreath and Lolcel
I was part of the original gang that roasted him on reddit jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
He coconut head maxxed

Jesus fucking christ.

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea
Shitty genes.

• +1
LIKE SONIC LIKE SONIC LIKE SONIC

LIKE.
SONIIIIIIIC.
HRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 4609
https://incels.is/attachments/jqn8iz45up141-jpg.175942/

👽

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6572
you meant femcel?

His username is Aliens17 because he's a literal alien

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 1973
https://incels.is/attachments/jqn8iz45up141-jpg.175942/

👽
I wonder what his sister / equivalent would look like? Can anyone try to morph?

give me the link

1 psl
only hope is to tranny max

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay