8 viewers, no reply pill.

it's over.

High htn

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteBrazzilian and baboon593
Could be chadlite with softmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: baboon593
so you see this face in your day to day life?

you rating on appeal or psl or opinion
no, day to day life face that u see is called LTN not MTN. it's weird but that's how it is on here.

i agree ur eyes are good but ur jaw isnt good at all that's why on a psl scale u are MTN.

but on appeal u are certainly above average, i would say 7.5/10 in a normie rating

no, day to day life face that u see is called LTN not MTN. it's weird but that's how it is on here.

i agree ur eyes are good but ur jaw isnt good at all that's why on a psl scale u are MTN.

but on appeal u are certainly above average, i would say 7.5/10 in a normie rating
It's not weird cuz bloating and high bf is automatically ltn if there is no major self care

Good eye area

but ur jaw isnt good at all
in my day to day its pushing borderline subhuman so maybe I put myself on a pedestal compared to my environment

would a wider chin or bigger masseters make it better at all? like my AVI morph?
I am bloated a little bit too because I'm bulking

Looks like a boneless cuck that I would beat the fuck out of and looks dead
Weak mtn

in my day to day its pushing borderline subhuman so maybe I put myself on a pedestal compared to my environment

would a wider chin or bigger masseters make it better at all? like my AVI morph?
the problem is the side profile that ur gonial angle is too high making ur jawline look weak

this isn't a great morph but this would be ur jaw with a really low gonial angle.

yeah, fixing bloat with get u more angularity so that will imrpove when u cut

here is a morph of that pic with bigger masseters

the problem is the side profile that ur gonial angle is too high making ur jawline look weak

View attachment 2746478
here is a morph of that pic with bigger masseters
the bigger masseters look dumb with a small chin like that, looks like I'm hiding food and storing it for later

the bigger masseters look dumb with a small chin like that, looks like I'm hiding food and storing it for later
ur chin is pretty big lol its ur shitty gonial angle fucking up ur jaw

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Hella cute face bro

Potential to reach HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
You look good

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Op literally is above average. He is htn.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 62432
Above average in Baghdad maybe
Ur country probably has a smaller population than bagdhad. Nobody really cares about ur rating unless ur keeping in mind USA UK CANADA context

Ur country probably has a smaller population than bagdhad. Nobody really cares about ur rating unless ur keeping in mind USA UK CANADA context
What does my county having smaller population than Baghdad had to do with anything? It’s a joke a way of saying that he’s not above average at all

when I said it was small I was talking about the width, looks small and round

heres with slightly wider and square chin bro.. looks like a fucking retard.

oh alr, would a ramus implant decrease the gonial angle?
yeah bro but u dont need it jfl ur eye area is insane u are good looking guy just go gym if u dont train neck and get a better haircut no need for surgeries u will never be a chad but u will never be ugly

yeah a wider chin would ascend u

mtn

poor gonial angle and poor bigonial width

otherwise looks just alright (y)

Looks like a boneless cuck that I would beat the fuck out of and looks dead
Weak mtn
atleast he doesnt facetune his pics you fucking faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim and Samsepioler
brutal maxilla and undereyes