user123456

user123456

Master

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
not 6‘6 but decent

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ElTruecel
I can prove it with medical documents broski the hair of my head touches north american doorways
huh the doors in murcia are way smaller than the ones in europe and I touch my frame with head but I also claim my real height (u can tell them even on passports some random height and they just type it in)

huh the doors in murcia are way smaller than the ones in europe and I touch my frame with head but I also claim my real height (u can tell them even on passports some random height and they just type it in)
Im from the balkans its a full bend the doors are smaler there but in na the avg door is 6"8

Im from the balkans its a full bend the doors are smaler there but in na the avg door is 6"8
6‘7* and im talking about central/north europe not balkan

6‘7* and im talking about central/north europe not balkan
I have been to germany and poland hand to bend for some doors but in na its almost never a problem or canada ti be exact

• JFL
I have been to germany and poland hand to bend for some doors but in na its almost never a problem or canada ti be exact
we are 3 inches taller on average that makes no sense.

we are 3 inches taller on average that makes no sense.
i dont get it either to be honest but i got measured for blood test on the stadiometre or whatever its called i got 6"6 or 197cm

• +1
Doors in america are 6'6-6'7
Hell even india theyre 6'7 nowadays jfl

• +1
Doors in america are 6'6-6'7
Hell even india theyre 6'7 nowadays jfl
In balkans for reason there 6"2-6"4jfl with amade in turky badge on it

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, LooksOrDeath and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Unless i dig for medical files at 1am then i can really prove my height i larped on my passport to 202cm so that doesnt count

What’s your biacromial

yeah yeah everyone is 6'6 with an 8 inch dick, fuck off

Bit of hipcel but clavicle makes up for it at some angles. Build more muscle. Or don't, if you're really 6'6.

Bit of hipcel but clavicle makes up for it at some angles. Build more muscle. Or don't, if you're really 6'6.
I am bro the pics prove just the haters hate