RATE BONES AT 15

illest-mogger

illest-mogger

Fwhrcel
What are my biggest falios other than my subhuman nose? Is my maxilla flat? Can I possibly became htn?

Attachments

• IMG_9245.jpeg
    IMG_9245.jpeg
    464.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9238.jpeg
    IMG_9238.jpeg
    575.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, marek937, mayo mogger and 3 others
stop frauding dethnik

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, ZaC, arabcelxxx and 8 others
stop frauding dethnik
Not frauduing at all take a look at my zygomatic arch on the second photo how is that frauded

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Birdcel

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, ZaC, tombradylover and 1 other person
can’t cope at all anymore
The good thing is that surgery will have a dramatic positive effect on ur face. The bad thing, is that u need surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 45811, tombradylover and 3 others
holy fucking deepset eyes

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, LooksThinker and Deleted member 40761
i wish i had that fucking browridge and deep set eyes. Too bad its wasted on you who has ugly ass other features

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, m0ss26 and LooksThinker
His nose doesnt look too bad, and birdcel usually referes to deepbites no?
Damn fr? I always thought my subhuman nose was my biggest falio

Damn bro what are my Falios rn
nose, labiomental angle seems to be too obtuse, which makes your chin area look weird. Possible downward growth too, can't tell that well since ur tilting ur head up

Bad mandible and weird eye area

phlitrum seems to be too flat also

God from side normie front

The good thing is that surgery will have a dramatic positive effect on ur face. The bad thing, is that u need surgery
What surgery

Slightly above average mtn, narrow jaw and lowish cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 40761 and penispilled
getting thicker eyebrows and dyeing them will help u a lot. Unfortunately theres not a huge amount u can thicken eyebrows like most ppl think - its mostly genetic. You should be able to make some improvement tho
many people here have went from extremely thin eyebrows to ideal eyebrows from minoxidil and dyeing.

• +1
Reactions: illest-mogger
Slightly above average mtn, narrow jaw and lowish cheekbones.
are my zygos really low set. Had to crop most of it out cuz my acne looked bad

Attachments

• IMG_9270.jpeg
    IMG_9270.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 0
many people here have went from extremely thin eyebrows to ideal eyebrows from minoxidil and dyeing.
thats mostly the dyeing tho, don't think you cangain that much thickness by itself thru more hairs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
thats mostly the dyeing tho, don't think you cangain that much thickness by itself thru more hairs
i have pretty thin eyebrows myself and they looked great when i dyed them, but it was uneven for some reason, it's pretty difficult to place the dye exactly over your eyebrow hairs and not get some on the skin

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
i have pretty thin eyebrows myself and they looked great when i dyed them, but it was uneven for some reason, it's pretty difficult to place the dye exactly over your eyebrow hairs and not get some on the skin
yeah i mean eyebrow asymmetry is very common anyways which defo doesn't helps. How long does dyeing last out of curiousity?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
Rhinoplasty is mandatory, then u should just wait until ur fully done with puberty
Around nov 2022 I got a surgery for my nose because I had a deviated septum. I think they lowkey fucked me up cuz my nose was never big until after the surgery

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
yeah i mean eyebrow asymmetry is very common anyways which defo doesn't helps. How long does dyeing last out of curiousity?
probably around a month, i immediately washed out the dye when i saw that it was uneven so i dont know myself

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
Around nov 2022 I got a surgery for my nose because I had a deviated septum. I think they lowkey fucked me up cuz my nose was never big until after the surgery
yeah, deviated septum surgery makes nose bigger, as they make the nostrils bigger

probably around a month, i immediately washed out the dye when i saw that it was uneven so i dont know myself
I’ve also had braces since oct 2021 :feelswhy: