Rate bones tbh

shaving my beard was such a looksmax , i am happy with the outcome
rate my bones

Facial thirds, overprojected nose, your lips are too thin with a bad lip seal.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
Probably just rhino. I think your midface is probably too long
maybe ill consider rhino , but my midface ratio is about 1.02 , there is a slight lens distortion in the PC cam

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Get a wolf cut or a slick back bro, the hair is pulling you down

Low tier normie but personally subhuman, im strongly disgusted by ethnics you look dirty.

I was surfing through rate me threads

So have you got any haircut ?
no still , but i kinda made my mind , i will get a wolf cut in the summer
probably some foid will do it for me

Good luck bro, and get ready for ascension
bro i already get attention from girls , but mostly alts and goths , not really your typical stacylite or stacy , i just want to have a wider appeal , since its not really good to ltr an alt girl
i think i already got the looks , i'll experiment with some changes .

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
bro i already get attention from girls , but mostly alts and goths , not really your typical stacylite or stacy , i just want to have a wider appeal , since its not really good to ltr an alt girl
Check sex appeal and female gaze videos of RoadTo1% on YouTube

• +1
Reactions: Icon and Rivers of Nihil
It is probably your longer hair and fashion sense that attracts those girls (speaking from experience). I think you look good though imho, but pheno is kinda fucked.

It is probably your longer hair and fashion sense that attracts those girls (speaking from experience). I think you look good though imho, but pheno is kinda fucked.
pheno is just berber med , i dont really look that dark irl , its just the cam
i do agree that my coloring isnt good , but its just really average here , most ppl have T50s and tan skin

pheno is just berber med , i dont really look that dark irl , its just the cam
i do agree that my coloring isnt good , but its just really average here , most ppl have T50s and tan skin
I think you got richard ramirez appeal, he had a lot of goth fan girls.

But you look good in my eyes. Just change fashion style and hair cut to avoid goths. Not all alt girls are bad though imho.

But you look good in my eyes. Just change fashion style and hair cut to avoid goths. Not all alt girls are bad though imho.
the thing is , i still want to sometimes bang goths and alts , they share my interests and they are wild and stuff
but i want to get that society halo , and appeal to a wider range of girls , sometimes normal basic girls get scared of me
time to societymaxx ig:feelswhy::feelswhy:

the thing is , i still want to sometimes bang goths and alts , they share my interests and they are wild and stuff
but i want to get that society halo , and appeal to a wider range of girls , sometimes normal basic girls get scared of me
time to societymaxx ig:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Sounds kinda inauthentic tbh. Fuck what others think.

• Love it
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
- a subhuman nordcuck
lmao you are fucking retarded as well, not surprised since you are an indian and your brain must be melted from bathing in cow shit, im not nordic im med

lmao you are fucking retarded as well, not surprised since you are an indian and your brain must be melted from bathing in cow shit, im not nordic im med
Nigger
I am from fucking Tunisia