rate chico morph with better maxilla/jaw browridge and bones

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lorsss, Lumbersexual and 6 others
The morph is good looking but I feel like prime women would prefer the left version. If you morphed him with blue eyes, it would be more interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Pietrosiek, Hector and 2 others
The main enhancement is the filter/ colouring. I can’t put my finger on it, but otherwise, he still looks better before. Probably because the jaw looks excessive.

The morph is good looking but I feel like prime women would prefer the left version. If you morphed him with blue eyes, it would be more interesting.

i think his masulinity in the 2nd pic doesnt fit well with his frame and lack of apportate muscle mass. if he was jacked, then the 2nd pic would look much better on his frame etc, he would look more like a superhero etc

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
Very good. I dont get the overhype over him he is just a gl model and he doesnt have any flaw but could be he has moderate flaws. I think it s just that he looks feminine and some guys like it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Nobody96 and defluvz
Original Chico mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
nicolas-cage-laughing-gif-17-1.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Good morph but the wide chin takes away from his unique look, making him less good looking and more normal looking in the second photo. Most women will still prefer the left version. Also his harmony is pretty much ruined now.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
He looks way better tbh

You also changed his skin complexion and made his hair darker and also his eyebrows and lips wtf is this

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
looks perfect

so many good photoshoppers here, go get a job

The problem with morphin Chico is that it breaks his Harmony and style.
He is so good looking because he has that special appeal. That sweet pretttboy and masculine balance, those soft yet sharp features.
Literally any single thing you could change about him, even if by itself would make him more handsome, would break all the balance he has, and thus, making him uglier than before.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
Chico, opry, and most famous models are as famous for the attractive features they don't have, as much as the ones they do. The reason modeling agencies don't just cast generic chads is they don't look memorable enough, and their presence spikes too much cortisol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 2205
Every single Chico morph gets it wrong. His appeal is his prettyboy/feminine look. You completely shatter that appeal when you make him more masculine looking with a bigger jaw and stuff. Make his eye area a different color and more feminine and you'll see the best results.