Curry foids advocate
IMG 3170
IMG 3171

IMG 3169
IMG 3172

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Axii and BrahminBoss
subhuman in west, htn in india and can slay only low iq ltb which read 2$ romantic novels from a convenience store

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bzz, imaxx, PseduoAryan and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imaxx and BrahminBoss
Ur avi makes this nigga look like a peasant

He's curry so sub5 all curries are :feelskek:

Lmao no Bhai he's 5'10-5'11. Dalits out here shitting on him
😂😂 JFL if u think he’s 5 11
He’s no more than 5 6”

• +1
Reactions: imaxx
Oh wow nigga i sure give a fuck
“muhh racial slur somethingsomething funny, muhh I don’t give a fuck if I’m an unattractive curry, that’s why I spend my days rotting on a psl site” - @Lebgfinal

“muhh racial slur somethingsomething funny, muhh I don’t give a fuck if I’m an unattractive curry, that’s why I spend my days rotting on a psl site” - @Lebgfinal
Ah yes you are one of these retards calling everyone a curry as an "insult"
Im fucking white lol

LTN recessed mandible

Lmao no Bhai he's 5'10-5'11. Dalits out here shitting on him
These rating threads are actually a bait to lure out all of the hidden pajeet accounts

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator
Ah yes you are one of these retards calling everyone a curry as an "insult"
Im fucking white lol
Oh are you FUCKING white, well that’s so FUCKING cool, you and your lingo are FUCKING amazing, nomsayin, are you gonna go out and have a FUCKING beer with your FUCKING gym buddy and then larp about hoes you could’ve FUCKED but you didn’t because they’re just sluts leaving you on seen, anyways, invite me to the next powerlifting competition (maybe I’ll come to fuck your LTR)

Oh are you FUCKING white, well that’s so FUCKING cool, you and your lingo are FUCKING amazing, nomsayin, are you gonna go out and have a FUCKING beer with your FUCKING gym buddy and then larp about hoes you could’ve FUCKED but you didn’t because they’re just sluts leaving you on seen, anyways, invite me to the next powerlifting competition (maybe I’ll come to fuck your LTR)
also, I know you eat curry, stop larping

I couldnt have fucked any hoes im khhv and i dont care about your life

• +1
Reactions: backtothesewers
High mtn, very low htn. Much better looking telugus out there

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
I’ve seen him in person, teramanlet but face mogs hard in motion
Brutal heightpill tho. I asked my cousin if she though he was handsome and she said it doesn’t matter if he is cause he’s short

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78 and rand anon