Rate Danish girl

@noodlelover - yes?

:)lul:)
wat?

She's attractive. Personality is what matters most to me, so I'd rather date a less physically attractive girl with a funner personality, unless she's fun.

I don't rate girls though. Because you can't really compare infinite SMV vs infinite SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
wat?

She's attractive. Personality is what matters most to me, so I'd rather date a less physically attractive girl with a funner personality, unless she's fun.

I don't rate girls though. Because you can't really compare infinite SMV vs infinite SMV.
I agree with you. I was just asking "what" because you reacted with a laughing emoji to my comment

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
wat?

I mean I reacted with "yes?"

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I agree with you. I was just asking "what" because you reacted with a laughing emoji to my comment
Oh yah. I just found it funny that you put an old woman on the top, and a younger more attractive woman on the bottom, and then asked which one is more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox