npccxnh.gif
npccxnh.gif
situation-gif.110004
situation-gif.110004
situation-gif.110004

I bet he gets laid alot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
he says hes 6'3 now actually, but looks more like 6'4 with how much he heightmogs everyone he knows tbh.

slayer, my oneits would throw themselfes at him and suck him off streight away

If i had the opportunity i would stab him/10

If i had the opportunity i would stab him/10

Incel rage/10. but same ngl. his existence makes me want to go ER.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHY COULDN'T I BE A TALL HEALTHY PRETTY BOY GIGASLAYER?! WHY I'M A MANLET WITH SHITTY VISION!??!?! IT'S SO FUCKING UNFAIR!

TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
s5YixDz.gif
s5YixDz.gif
s5YixDz.gif

Incel rage/10. but same ngl. his existence makes me want to go ER.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHY COULDN'T I BE A TALL HEALTHY PRETTY BOY GIGASLAYER?! WHY I'M A MANLET WITH SHITTY VISION!??!?! IT'S SO FUCKING UNFAIR!

TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
s5YixDz.gif
s5YixDz.gif
s5YixDz.gif
Yeah its all just a game of luck.but tbh he was a skinny virgin before.And then became big and jacked and turned chad.So he acctually took action.And you should too.Short jacked guy can still be attractive

Yeah its all just a game of luck.but tbh he was a skinny virgin before.And then became big and jacked and turned chad.So he acctually took action.And you should too.Short jacked guy can still be attractive

He was just a kid when he was a skinny, you can't get ripped like that if you have Subhuman genes. David simply always had the genes for it he just had to awaken them. but talking roids def helped him along the way.

And with my height getting jacked would make me look stupid.

He was just a kid when he was a skinny, you can't get ripped like that if you have Subhuman genes. David simply always had the genes for it he just had to awaken them. but talking roids def helped him along the way.

And with my height getting jacked would make me look stupid.
Your 5 ft 2 right?

Omg bro i dont know what to say to that.How havent you roped?What are your plans bra.If i was you 4 inches LL OR DEATH.
There is no life at 5 ft 2.I dont want to make you feel bad btw bro just being honest

close to 6 PSL facially wise, height and frame,closer to 7

he had preetyboy and height genetics. He only added body (still top tier genetics, good musle insertions and shoulder to waist). Jfl if you think he wouldn't be slayer if he didn't gymcel

He's nothing insane facial wise but def Chad. plus that body halo is real.

• +1
he had preetyboy and height genetics. He only added body (still top tier genetics, good musle insertions and shoulder to waist). Jfl if you think he wouldn't be slayer if he didn't gymcel
Lol he wouldnt.Did you see how skinny he was.Slayer?no maybe a jb handbag

lol no, Facially hes well above 6 psl, closer to 7 psl. Height and Frame included, hes over 7 psl

lol no, Facially hes well above 6 psl, closer to 7 psl. Height and Frame included, hes over 7 psl
i mean, i see guys looking like him PSL wise a few times per day, and if 6 psl is like 1 in 200 among the whole population, he is definitively not.

No,this is what over 7 PSL looks like
David gandy gallery

• +1
Lol he wouldnt.Did you see how skinny he was.Slayer?no maybe a jb handbag
Dude being skinny is not a filo for jb's. All they care is preetyboy face, good hair and height as a bonus. Jfl if you think that gymceling will turn you into jb slayer. Jfl at putting body above face and height

Dude being skinny is not a filo for jb's. All they care is preetyboy face, good hair and height as a bonus. Jfl if you think that gymceling will turn you into jb slayer. Jfl at putting body above face and height
I do.Also his face wasnt like it was now.He looked worse.Body is a big part of him.Your just getting haloed by it.His face isnt great

i mean, i see guys looking like him PSL wise a few times per day, and if 6 psl is like 1 in 200 among the whole population, he is definitively not.

If hes not a psl 6, then everyone on this forum is sub psl 5

• +1
If hes not a psl 6, then everyone on this forum is sub psl 5
there are few 6 PSL here
like zuvay or alarico, or amnesia, or even salludon psl wise only

there are few 6 PSL here
like zuvay or alarico, or amnesia, or even salludon psl wise only

None of those people are better looking then David Laid. You can run tinder experiments and none of them would even come close to how many matches David Laid gets.

• +1
None of those people are better looking then David Laid. You can run tinder experiments and none of them would even come close to how many matches David Laid gets.
he mogs them overall wise - height and frame - but not facially imo. He is famous it's kinda biased imo

body halo

slayer. id say jeff seid mogs tho. even if he is 4 inches shorter

I do.Also his face wasnt like it was now.He looked worse.Body is a big part of him.Your just getting haloed by it.His face isnt great
6.5psl + height. What was his age when he started lifting? 13? Jfl if you think adult will look same like 13yo.

body halo
You can run tinder experiments with just his face and he will get much more matches then anyone on this forum/PSL. Only people like Orb can compete.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
6.5psl + height. What was his age when he started lifting? 13? Jfl if you think adult will look same like 13yo.
I dont think he has 6.5 psl face.

Zuvay looks shit.
from the pics i've saw he is easily top 3-5
You can run tinder experiments with just his face and he will get much more matches then anyone on this forum/PSL. Only people like Orb can compete.
orb is the closer to 7 PSL out there, but fraud a lot so

No one here is 6 PSL except salludon but he is ethnic so he is at disadvantage

• +1
slayer. id say jeff seid mogs tho. even if he is 4 inches shorter

Jeff seid Mogs him facially. but he's a Manlet so overall he gets Mogged.

No one here is 6 PSL except salludon but he is ethnic so he is at disadvantage

Amnesia, Crisick, Salludon are the only examples I can think of currently.

Amnesia, Crisick, Salludon are the only examples I can think of currently.
I don't know what Amnesia looks like so didn't include him and didn't knew Crisick browsed this site

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
I don't know what Amnesia looks like so didn't include him and didn't knew Crisick browsed this site

Crisick is a frauding cuck. he's just a Normie in looks.

• +1
Yes he is, he has proven himself in motion many times.
may be but i've saw pics of him where he is legit below 6 and in most of his recent pics you can see the fraud - basically he has a good amount of UEE and get rid of it -, the nose too... etc

may be but i've saw pics of him where he is legit below 6 and in most of his recent pics you can see the fraud - basically he has a good amount of UEE and get rid of it -, the nose too... etc

He morphs even his vids.

from the pics i've saw he is easily top 3-5

orb is the closer to 7 PSL out there, but fraud a lot so

In what world is this 6 psl.

In what world is this 6 psl.

i don't know what a 6 PSL is for you then.
Very good tier eye area and good coloring
good tier lower third and zygos, nice mouth area and nose, one of the best coloring - thick black eyebrows and black hair for light eyes -
top tier skin quality and hair quality.
very good harmony.
That's it

5.25 would be more accurate
casually, let's talk about percentiles since it's more understandable, which percentile is it for you ?

i don't know what a 6 PSL is for you then.
Very good tier eye area and good coloring
good tier lower third and zygos, nice mouth area and nose, one of the best coloring - thick black eyebrows and black hair for light eyes -
top tier skin quality and hair quality.
very good harmony.
That's it

Looks completely average in that photo.

Looks completely average in that photo.
may be i'm wrong then, but laid is average looking wise then too, or slightly above.