• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, Heinrich Schmidt, piec and 6 others
Low MTN, awful pheno and lacks harmony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: barretstoe and yeeyeeslayer
nigga really crossed out the eyes, over.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Axii, shogrim, jflsnowdzz and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Heinrich Schmidt, Allornothing and 2 others
HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and arabcelxxx
"Pheno mog".... you have shitty plain black hair and dark eyes with no light colouring. Your genetics are shit stop coping.
don’t dodge my question

"Pheno mog".... you have shitty plain black hair and dark eyes with no light colouring. Your genetics are shit stop coping.
I’ll get lighter with gluta and can always dye my hair and get stroma when its out, I have European features so it wouldn’t be hard to pass as white

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, sportsmogger and Big White Cuck
I’ll get lighter with gluta and can always dye my hair and get stroma when its out, I have European features so it wouldn’t be hard to pass as white
You have 0 European features keep coping faggot self hating benchod

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, mug and Big White Cuck
HTN with chadlite potential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Allornothing and arabcelxxx
You have 0 European features keep coping faggot self hating benchod
Square tall wide projected chin, square low GA jaw, big browridge, wide face structure, high set low bone mass zygos.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Big White Cuck
Square tall wide projected chin, square low GA jaw, big browridge, wide face structure, high set low bone mass zygos.
Those are good features, but not specifically white. Nor does having them make you look white.

• +1
Reactions: shogrim and Big White Cuck
Ur zygos are low set.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Big White Cuck and Goth
Those are good features, but not specifically white. Nor does having them make you look white.
Chin and browridge definitely are European features and will make you look more white, I just need to coloring maxx and get rhino then I’ll be a white passing ethnic

This is literally the opposite of white feature plus others aren't particularly white feature

You cope an unhealthy amount
Nah bro I’m not coping his zygos arent even that good (0 ogee curve unideal shape)

This is literally the opposite of white feature plus others aren't particularly white feature
How can I whitemaxx to secure ome of dolph lundgrens daughters and save my bloodline?

Attachments

• 1E43D9D2-69F3-4450-983F-D25FD6C2B2AA.jpeg
    1E43D9D2-69F3-4450-983F-D25FD6C2B2AA.jpeg
    252 KB · Views: 0
  • 7A01AAA6-DCA3-40D2-ADE5-F262A63C4818.jpeg
    7A01AAA6-DCA3-40D2-ADE5-F262A63C4818.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: baboon593
Also thats not an accurate way to measure cheekbone placement, taller cheekbones = lower set we both have medium - low height cheekbones therefore we both have medium high cheekbones

Also thats not an accurate way to measure cheekbone placement, taller cheekbones = lower set we both have medium - low height cheekbones therefore we both have medium high cheekbones
Cheekbone tallness or mass is irreleveant, johny depp has huge bone mass but theyre very high set regardless. U can see the widest part of his cheekbones r near the eye

Attachments

• 3FFB2692-129B-4F85-8E4E-02262855F52C.jpeg
    3FFB2692-129B-4F85-8E4E-02262855F52C.jpeg
    398.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 3C345A78-90EF-429A-A821-C1D548DF3DCE.jpeg
    3C345A78-90EF-429A-A821-C1D548DF3DCE.jpeg
    317.1 KB · Views: 0
Cheekbone tallness or mass is irreleveant, johny depp has huge bone mass but theyre very high set regardless. U can see the widest part of his cheekbones r near the eye
No fucking way you think those are high set, bro CA’s cope measurements have corrupted your brain Depp has very low set zygos

No fucking way you think those are high set, bro CA’s cope measurements have corrupted your brain Depp has very low set zygos
He just has huge bone mass LOL

He just has huge bone mass LOL
I suggest you learn about the skulls anatomy all humans have the same zygo placement just different heights.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
None of those are European features

Bro

Using morphs to prove ur point theory. High or whatever u wanna cell them are the more aesthetic, and the dude in ur pfp has high as well
Medium is the most aesthetic, high cheekbones almost always have no bonemass, chico’s are medium with low mass, ideal is RR’s medium rotated upwards with a lot of bone mass