Rate eye area, what surgerys to fix my failos?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
Im 18, my eyes are my worst area and it cucks me hard. What hardmaxes/fillers, softmaxes, would improve my eyes or is it unfixable?

Pls rate aswell and give advice

Attachments

• 6A85C710-44E3-4698-870D-A529845CEDBE.jpeg
    6A85C710-44E3-4698-870D-A529845CEDBE.jpeg
    510.3 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26633, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 28904 and 3 others
Ur stupid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Manana, Deleted member 28904 and Schizomogger
Mtn at best

yeah aight im subhuman i should kms i get it, but can any of yall give me advice atleast?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manana, poopoohead, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
yeah aight im subhuman i should kms i get it, but can any of yall give me advice atleast?
bro i would like to help you, but i don't understand quite nothing, btw i think

bro i would like to help you, but i don't understand quite nothing, btw i think
brow Ridge protusion and like almond Eye surgery(?)

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Im 18, my eyes are my worst area and it cucks me hard. What hardmaxes/fillers, softmaxes, would improve my eyes or is it unfixable?

Mogs me.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 24444
U look goofy because of those eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and depressionmaxxing
@Blackgymmax @Ekil73_YT @4Inch4 @Nebula @AsGoodAsItGets @actual9cmjawslayer @mrriceguy @prettyboyy (rip)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 29167 and depressionmaxxing
Oh now it makes sense why u made that IPD thread its always people with their own biggest failos claiming that feature is the biggest failo JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 29167, depressionmaxxing and 1 other person
Oh now it makes sense why u made that IPD thread its always people with their own biggest failos claiming that feature is the biggest failo JFL
Just like you talk about midface.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 24789, It'snotover and 3 others
start squintmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and depressionmaxxing
I never claimed it was the biggest failo for men. Just that its the biggest failo on me
I mean OP can get Supra + Infra implants and fraud his IPD/ES with curtains to unfuck his eye area
010920 timothee chalamet lead 2000 4b1886e73e764ce68c320deacc490411   25

• +1
Reactions: Nebula and depressionmaxxing
Both midface and IPD are the biggest failos in my opinion and yes this opinion is affected by my face aswell

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Bro take a picture a bit away like 1.5-2m away and in front of a mirror to cancel distortion.

It's hard to get ratios right with selfies...

Both midface and IPD are the biggest failos in my opinion and yes this opinion is affected by my face aswell
In what sense is midface the biggest failo. IPD affects midface. What about bug eyes. Huge bimbo ears. Shit short philtrum. Huge long nose.

• Hmm...
Brutal, u look like lil dicky

Supras implants will ascend you imo
Could you give a 3/4 pic too to see them?

• +1
im 1/10 according to wise blackgymmax, so it´s better if i don´t rate your face.

midface is one of the most unfixable failos in terms of bones tbh. pfl is also brutal but its rare for it to be a big failo

ur jaw is unsymmetrical as shit get bimax or smn

No surgery for you sir

1. Grow out your hair to frame the sides...
2. Fix brows to a positive tilt... Ill send you visual guide tomorrow, its on my laptop

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and Deleted member 29167
Large, T50 iris are failoing you. You want iris as small as possible within the normal range of healthy genetics of course. Its just further compounded by low ipd and eye shape as well as the way the fat around eyes look. Eyebrows also failo, and the way the shadows/ lack of shadow look around your eyeball is ugly because it shows poor orbital bones surrounding eye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 24444 and depressionmaxxing
Rope

• Woah
first get a proper tiktok fringe haircut
then take scissors or whatever and trim ur eyebrows as the red lines i put there

the obvious tips:
clear ur acne
get a some tan
train neck
stubble max

idk about hardmaxxing that fixes distance between the eyes but if you reach your full softmaxxing potential you will be good to go and it wont matter anyway.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallman, Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
i think he has very straight hair tbf
View attachment 2251574 first get a proper tiktok fringe haircut
View attachment 2251576 then take scissors or whatever and trim ur eyebrows as the red lines i put there

the obvious tips:
clear ur acne
get a some tan
train neck
stubble max

idk about hardmaxxing that fixes distance between the eyes but if you reach your full softmaxxing potential you will be good to go and it wont matter anyway.

• +1
View attachment 2251574 first get a proper tiktok fringe haircut
View attachment 2251576 then take scissors or whatever and trim ur eyebrows as the red lines i put there

the obvious tips:
clear ur acne
get a some tan
train neck
stubble max

appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: newperson
Play into your strengths first before thinking about surgeries to become a copy of a PSL Chad...

Idk your background, but look at Yoon Kye Sang in The Outlaws for style inspiration.

Unless you become extremely confident in your own style, I do not think there is a point to looks max and end up like Crisick who makes cringe videos with fake deep voice videos.

u

Kye Sang looked absolutely dangerous in the movies.

Attachments

• 1686339583231.gif
    1686339583231.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and AsGoodAsItGets
You have a funny face
Mogs me obviously
High LTN

• +1
Play into your strengths first before thinking about surgeries to become a copy of a PSL Chad...

Idk your background, but look at Yoon Kye Sang in The Outlaws for style inspiration.

Unless you become extremely confident in your own style, I do not think there is a point to looks max and end up like Crisick who makes cringe videos with fake deep voice videos.

View attachment 2251603u
View attachment 2251602

Kye Sang looked absolutely dangerous in the movies.
Im from chechnya.
you basically saying i look like a sub asian and that its over?

• +1
you straight bitch bro after i gave you advice you just tell me to rope what a coward
Dude I didn’t even know that was your post . Sorry I’m just trolling

• Ugh..
Fillers to fix uee
Lower eyelid retraction to make eyes slimmer giving illusion of space
Rhinoplasty thinning of nose to give illusion of more space

• +1
Im from chechnya.
you basically saying i look like a sub asian and that its over?
Thats cool...

No I mean you look “Asian”, as people from Chechnya do, (its because of the ice and evolution ik) but its just a profile for you to analyze the style he used in the movie to look fucking badass...

• Hmm...
You have positive vector so you do not need lower eyelid retraction surgery but a canthopexy is good

• +1