Rate eye area

F

Failinglooksmaxxing

Iron
Idk are my eyes far apart and what do you guys think about consistently eyelid pulling everyday?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Samsepioler, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
Eye shaped like a hedgehog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 51781
Eye shaped like a hedgehog
what does this mean lol, I guess I see it the inner corners of my eyes are the nose then the body is my eye?

good PCT take a better pic tho ( Take a pic from the frontal view)

Idk if this is a better photo, I know my eyebrows are terrible Idk how to fix them I've trimmed them before and they still look the same and if I trim them too much I look really weird like my eyes are super far apart and they're super dark so I can never have short hair otherwise I look really weird because my eyebrows are so thick pls help 😭 😭 😭

Are my eyes really that far apart? :((

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WanderingBurro and lassebasse
u look like a submissive faggot id fuck you till you passed out ngl also kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, staton, GabachoCopium and 6 others
I'm not gay man 😭

yes how could u tell?
You just simply emit that attractive aura to which I presumed was implicit with you being the attractive young man in your pfp and you would never be so deceptive to put another person in your pfp. I totally trust you.

• Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
you look like a foid

• +1
Reactions: staton, St. Fraudcel and Deleted member 51781
Are you a guy

Ur not relaxing ur eyes at least say u frauding

cutie patootie

• Woah
Reactions: soover4me
fuckkk nigga u look like a foid :feelskek:
this is an actual cutecel not like that larper elliot rodger
What is a foid sir and who is elliot rodger?

• JFL
how old are you
18 but everyone thinks I look 15, my barber 2 weeks ago asked me why I wasn't in school lol and I had to explain that I'm 18 and in uni lol

• JFL
Okay I understand foid means woman yeah that sucks I don't think so

• Woah
lol actually over
being a cutecel is death

just google it tbh
"Someone who is really good looking but cannot find a partner." Oh crap is there anything I could do to prevent this, I think my jawline is pretty strong and my nose is straight so it's more masculine

• So Sad
Maybe I should cut my eyelashes

• Hmm...
testostronemax asap tbh
Yes I think I need to, do you have any natural ways to significantly increase my testosterone, I've started growing facial hair but not that much but I usually shave it

Yes I think I need to, do you have any natural ways to significantly increase my testosterone, I've started growing facial hair but not that much but I usually shave it
im not smart in that subject
just search for guides here and read BOTB tbh

im not smart in that subject
just search for guides here and read BOTB tbh
Okay thanks man, also last question one side of my jaw my right side is way more developed then my left side so it appears my jaw is asymmetrical and more built on the right side so it is curving to the left. I've been sleeping on my right side but should I just instead get one of those jaw trainers for my left side?

• +1
Also how do you know if your eyes are far apart? How do you measure?

• +1
Okay thanks man, also last question one side of my jaw my right side is way more developed then my left side so it appears my jaw is asymmetrical and more built on the right side so it is curving to the left. I've been sleeping on my right side but should I just instead get one of those jaw trainers for my left side?
jaw trainers or gum
you have to be eating protein and be in a calorie surplus to grow manseers (the muscle thats making ur jaw asymetrical)

Also how do you know if your eyes are far apart? How do you measure?
IPD (inter pupilinary distance), ICD (inter cutical distance) and the most inportant measurement is ESR (eye spacing ratio)
there are probably some guides on how to measure if u search

its gonna be pretty obvious if your eyes are too far/too close from each other

jaw trainers or gum
you have to be eating protein and be in a calorie surplus to grow manseers (the muscle thats making ur jaw asymetrical)
View attachment 2770919
Oh cool ok thanks so much man, I assume this would take maybe a couple of months to a year to grow considering it is afterall a muscle?

• +1
IPD (inter pupilinary distance), ICD (inter cutical distance) and the most inportant measurement is ESR (eye spacing ratio)
there are probably some guides on how to measure if u search

its gonna be pretty obvious if your eyes are too far/too close from each other
Are mine ok?