imagem_2023-04-10_193408706.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online
Mid tier becky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, RAMU KAKA, saiya_online and 5 others
Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut, you'd get some bitches on yo dick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, RAMU KAKA, saiya_online and 5 others
you look bloated go eat some fucking fruits instead of chips

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry, saiya_online and yeeyeeslayer
Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut, you'd get some bitches on yo dick.
Or better yet maybe tanisha would call ur rug ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, saiya_online, xean and 2 others
You look good rn mtn tho ur a canvas for improvement make ur eyebrows thicker let ur hair grow change ur style get a tan etc

You look good rn mtn tho ur a canvas for improvement make ur eyebrows thicker let ur hair grow change ur style get a tan etc
you think I should strive for a prettyboy look or try to look more masculine

Decent potencial I guess nice soft features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Decent potencial I guess nice soft features
could I reach HTN? The easiest improvements Im thinking rn are getting jacked, dyeing eyebrows and letting this trash mullet grow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
could I reach HTN? The easiest improvements Im thinking rn are getting jacked, dyeing eyebrows and letting this trash mullet grow
Ye prob even more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 26837
Ye prob even more
Yeah, you already have a great base (coloring, height mainly) and you'd probably have good JB appeal once maxxed out.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and mogstar
It actuallynpisses me off people call this guy good looking but they go out of their way to call my friend subhuman . It really goes to show that old saying about incels here is right

They will uplift a normie but gaslight and call a legit good looking guy subhuman out of hate annoyance and envy bitterness bro I hate the lying and sinister motives of these freak It pisses me off I want to torture you but Jesus will do that already.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online and Deleted member 25938
Yeah, you already have a great base (coloring, height mainly) and you'd probably have good JB appeal once maxxed out.
Does my friend?
FaceApp 1681158523101
FaceApp 1681142867323

thanks for the advice btw I was using sun in to make my hair lighter in the second pic you think i should keep using it or does darker hair fit me better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
thanks for the advice btw I was using sun in to make my hair lighter in the second pic you think i should keep using it or does darker hair fit me better
Either works tbh, the hairstyle itself matters more than the color imo. But having some highlights with dark hair can be a halo. I have borderline black hair but I have some naturally brown highlights, and I get comments on them sometimes.

He has a good base as well due to his coloring. Hard to tell how tall he is though. However, he's fat/bloated, and also has a long midface and recessed infras. Those things are very hard to fix. he also doesn't look very high appeal rn. It's not easy to judge how high his potential is tbh.
Oh he doesn't have a high appeal rn are you serious? I guess if he had a stronger jaw due to weightloss sure but come on girls always call his eyes pretty. The dude has amazing harmony. Op is the one who also has a long midface as well

Oh he doesn't have a high appeal rn are you serious? I guess if he had a stronger jaw due to weightloss sure but come on girls always call his eyes pretty. The dude has amazing harmony. Op is the one who also has a long midface as well
What I'm saying is that his sexual appeal would be much, much higher if he looksmaxxed. I can agree with his eye area being good, and I can also leave out the possibility that lens distortion is screwing him and that he might look better IRL. As for the midface and recession, I'm just pointing out what I see.

If you don't like what you're hearing, then this forum might not be the place for you. And this is on the Looksmaxxing section. Offtopic is much more of a jungle, and if you don't have thick skin, then you might as well get mauled and torn into pieces. The flaps of skin and meat devoured by the ravenous beasts. Your blood the quench of the (not so) divine thirst.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544
Ye prob even more
If he reaches HTN it would already surprise me

He is Brazilian, white, and on this forum, it's over for JBWcels

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
If he reaches HTN it would already surprise me

He is Brazilian, white, and on this forum, it's over for JBWcels
what does this mean but brazilian is good tbh the hoes here fuck with my coloring

i think you could be pretty gl once you develop more, your jaw and maxilla are recessed

what does this mean but brazilian is good tbh the hoes here fuck with my coloring
according to JBW theory you should be a slayer there.

about your rating, you're a weak MTN by the pics you provided, i assume you can improve that by some softmaxxing

are you from chico city?

according to JBW theory you should be a slayer there.

about your rating, you're a weak MTN by the pics you provided, i assume you can improve that by some softmaxxing

are you from chico city?
ye thats what Im talking ab I get hoes in my school wven though I look like a bitch I live in Sao Paulo

Either works tbh, the hairstyle itself matters more than the color imo. But having some highlights with dark hair can be a halo. I have borderline black hair but I have some naturally brown highlights, and I get comments on them sometimes.
yo i know im asking this like 1 month later but you think I should buzz my hair again or let my mullet grow more, rn its better than those pics I posted here but not ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and saiya_online
yo i know im asking this like 1 month later but you think I should buzz my hair again or let my mullet grow more, rn its better than those pics I posted here but not ideal
I think you should get long hair, though work more on your jaw to get that dimorphic "male look." You give off the same look as Tripp Bowers, you're pretty man hahaha
Screenshot 20230505 114308
3354375 imagem 2023 04 10 193011132

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26837 and Deleted member 25938
Grow it out more probably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26837
MTN

• +1
Fix your jaw. Chew hard gum, do hard mewing. If I was a robber as i'm big and almost 1.90m tall, I would've seen you as an ideal victim. Also, gym.

• +1
I think you should get long hair, though work more on your jaw to get that dimorphic "male look." You give off the same look as Tripp Bowers, you're pretty man hahaha
View attachment 2184721View attachment 2184722
made my day thank you man im chewing gum 5 hours per day 2 and a half on each side im mainly worried bout my chin though its flat as fuck not projected at all

also since people seeing this thread rn heres my update on hair

Attachments

• imagem_2023-05-05_152310625.png
    imagem_2023-05-05_152310625.png
    798.6 KB · Views: 0