Can't tell from the pictures. Looks like a chubby ltb

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
Bro all your threads are either the same selfies:

Or the same ltb from your snap:

• JFL
Reactions: yohiku420, humanoidsub7, diamondbill and 1 other person
Can't tell from the pictures. Looks like a chubby ltb
I'd say so ik her irl but girls like sending pics with these frauded angles I'd say she has potential of htb if leanmmax she's like 5'5 as tall as @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and FailedNormieManlet
Bro all your threads are either the same selfies:
View attachment 1969186

Or the same ltb from your snap:
View attachment 1969188
That's cause u only participate in ratings my dude i posted about manlets, about the crazy Arab guy every time I enter a rating thread ur the first one there i literally lurk around here all day posting all sorts of threads

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and PointOfNoReturn
Not in a million years i mean unless ur índian than any white girl is Stacey
No I just really like emo princesses with nose piercings and eye liner

• Love it
Reactions: LowTrust
mentally ill, likely has a reeky clitoris, looks like a drug abuser too

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and Deleted member 27224
Screenshot 20230327 213229

White? Then she better don't dye hair and wear eyeliner cuz she looking like a fucking hapa there 🤭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27224
The girl is white too she dyes her hair black
Fucking gook subhuman...

View attachment 2126982

This Polish girl that was in love with me in 2020 MOGS just because she's a BLONDE, blue-eyed white woman (even tho she's older)

>Finns
>white

LMFAO

View attachment 2126984View attachment 2126985View attachment 2126987

What a BEAUTIFUL people 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Finland should be renamed Finngolia, because Finns ARE Mongols 😂
screenshot_20230327-210453-png.2126984
I want to carve out their disgusting mongoloid eyes so bad, I want to burn these abominations alive and eat their fucking flesh

• Woah
Reactions: Brazitard
screenshot_20230327-210453-png.2126984
I want to carve out their disgusting mongoloid eyes so bad, I want to burn these abominations alive and eat their fucking flesh
Calm down gee... No need for that!

I also want to do that but because they are Females and not because they are gooks 🤭

Calm down gee... No need for that!

I also want to do that but because they are Females and not because they are gooks 🤭
I can somewhat respect purebred gooks, but a mix of white and gook should be thrown into the deepest pits of hell. It is an abomination.

• JFL
Yeah idk this is an old thread dont even speak to her anymore
Then why u still simping?

You are a weird motherfucker... do you know that?
Just kidding, I like you (even tho you hate me 🤭)

I can somewhat respect purebred gooks, but a mix of white and gook should be thrown into the deepest pits of hell. It is an abomination.
Any info about Finngol dick size? Is it small like their pure breed ancestors or they got lucky somehow?

Any info about Finngol dick size? Is it small like their pure breed ancestors or they got lucky somehow?
Small. Everyone who is mixed with gooks have smaller dicks than whites, but still slightly bigger than purebred asians. Whites however sometimes have small dicks due to subtle eugenics being applied to them since their birth, such as estrogenized food and water.

• Woah
Small. Everyone who is mixed with gooks have smaller dicks than whites, but still slightly bigger than purebred asians. Whites however sometimes have small dicks due to subtle eugenics being applied to them since their birth, such as estrogenized food and water.
Oh I get it...
As I have mainly Native blood, I wonder if they also have dicks like mine: samples too small to even be studied... Are they hung? They are Mongoloids too but very robust and kinda different of their Gook relatives, if you ask (or at least they USED to be 🤭)

Saw your username and decided that if I was signing up today, I would name myself after "Nate Higgers"... He was a great guy lol

Oh I get it...
As I have mainly Native blood, I wonder if they also have dicks like mine: samples too small to even be studied... Are they hung? They are Mongoloids too but very robust and kinda different of their Gook relatives, if you ask (or at least they USED to be 🤭)
Probably, because as u said they are also part gook.

• So Sad
send me her nudes or you're a cuck OP

Probably, because as u said they are also part gook.
I don't have a small dick, would post proof but I got 30% warning for dick flashing 🥺

because u aren't a pure native
Could be... I'm thinking about taking the Jew Bait and get a 23andme, I don't care if they datamine my DNA and clone me anymore, just wanna know my origins 🤭

I would

@andy9432 rate her bhai
She was cute tho I only saw her in person once she was here in Germany in the winter of 2022 and then she asked for my snap and we talked for some time but slowly stopped

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I would

@andy9432 rate her bhai
She looks asian, i like her looks, psl probably not more than mtb, but since she has asian i like it

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
She was cute tho I only saw her in person once she was here in Germany in the winter of 2022 and then she asked for my snap and we talked for some time but slowly stopped
These type of JB are living off attention

It's like oxygen to them

• +1
i hate my life its make me crazy fr fr :aheago:

• JFL
i hate my life its make me crazy fr fr :aheago:
She would cut herself then send the pics rlly emo girl tbh

This thread was made more than a year ago

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
How do you find BPD foids like her?

not finnish
She’s from Finland I met her because she was my sister’s friend

Probably still is she came to Germany for a while and I remember my sister asked if I wanted to go to the big city with her and her friends since I had nothing to do

And that girl became obcessed with me for some reason tho since she went back to Finland we slowly stopped talking

My current gf mogs her tho