IMG_0711.jpeg
    673.1 KB · Views: 0
it should’ve been me

• +1
Reactions: goat123, try2beme, rand anon and 4 others
I need a goth gf

• +1
Reactions: yen, try2beme, rand anon and 2 others
i have a goth gf, it’s peak 🙏, just learn an instrument and they’ll come running. i might post her for a rate later
good advice, post her

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and st.hamudi but 6‘5
i have a goth gf, it’s peak 🙏, just learn an instrument and they’ll come running. i might post her for a rate later
whenever i say that i slay goths incels here flame me and say they are easy to get jfl

Fakeup maxxed mtb and ltn bf

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Jagger
whenever i say that i slay goths incels here flame me and say they are easy to get jfl
i feel like they’re easy to get ahold of but u do like one wrong thing and they stop talking to you

emo/goth girls are the easiest women of all

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
he goes by like they them and has the voice
frauding harder than next time

same as dantes gf mtb whores makeupmaxxing to high smv

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Teach me how to slay goths PLEASE
if you know me or have seen my rating threads youll see that i am a nichemaxxed htn with insane appeal to alt and goth girls
i mog all other alts and metalheads who are competing against me
you need to b htn+ , have long hair , listen to the style of music ( VERY IMPORTANT ) and play an instrument and youll be good

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, twojei and Zeta
if you know me or have seen my rating threads youll see that i am a nichemaxxed htn with insane appeal to alt and goth girls
you need to b htn+ , have long hair , listen to the style of music ( VERY IMPORTANT ) and play an instrument and youll be good
Show a pic of u for reference

• +1
Reactions: twojei
all that for an abused fakeupmaxxed mtb with body counts of 50+

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and twojei
all that for an abused fakeupmaxxed mtb with body counts of 50+
most of alts ive been with are young and virgins jfl i am saying (16-18) and i dont live in the west soooo
lowest was an low mtb , highest was a psl wet dream blue eyed high cheekbones filled malars stacylite and i want to rope coz i broke her ( she has attachment issues )
i am 18 btw

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and twojei
most of alts ive been with are young and virgins jfl i am saying (16-18) and i dont live in the west soooo
lowest was an low mtb , highest was a psl wet dream blue eyed high cheekbones filled malars stacylite and i want to rope coz i broke her ( she has attachment issues )
i am 18 btw
they’re all abused or have been raped and have bpd. no surprise they would lie about being virgins.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Blond3cel and shizuku11111
they’re all abused or have been raped and have bpd. no surprise they would lie about being virgins.
Let him cope bro, no need to break his delusion. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and Jagger
not lying, i was talking to one grunge bitch and asked her if she was virgin, she told me she was raped as a kid by her step dad

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, twojei and Jagger
yk a virgin when you see when or fuck one , its obvious youve never been with a virgin jfl
but yeah most of them have mental issues

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
not lying, i was talking to one grunge bitch and asked her if she was virgin, she told me she was raped as a kid by her step dad
:lul:you gotta be one desperate mf to like emo/goth girls for this exact reason

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Never post her here. Just pm

• +1
Reactions: vzidel and shizuku11111
:lul:you gotta be one desperate mf to like emo/goth girls for this exact reason
it was back in quarantine bro, i was desperate af back then, she wasnt that ugly at all tho, high mtb i'd say

• +1
Reactions: Jagger
i wouldn’t say u need to have a super high rating yourself, im friends with a bunch of alt/goth/emo girls, whatever you want to call it, and most of their bfs are ltb

i wouldn’t say u need to have a super high rating yourself, im friends with a bunch of alt/goth/emo girls, whatever you want to call it, and most of their bfs are ltb
meant to reply to this

You need to be htn+ to actually date gl goths
But if you want to date an ltb it's okay

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You need to be htn+ to actually date gl goths
But if you want to date an ltb it's okay
might be different for you, in the us they don’t care as long as you’re nice to them, most of them are mtn+

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Rivers of Nihil
You don’t.

Who is barely emo at all
well i never said she was ‘emo’, you people said that yourselves, my og post never even mentioned the word emo

yk a virgin when you see when or fuck one , its obvious youve never been with a virgin jfl
but yeah most of them have mental issues
so true bro finally someone who gets me

• Love it
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
What race is that foid. Looks cute

over for germancels jfl
and i meant in general
nah it’s way better than incels want to make it seem like on .org

they just have 0 relation to reality and don’t talk to girls