Rate Foid who used to be on .me

If you develop a superiority complex over women, your success with them will be 10x stronger, especially in LTR (GF), and the effect is also even stronger on hotter girls than average girls.

PUA's try to fraud a superiority complex, but its not legit because its an impossible act. Its how you move, how you speak, the arrogance behind your words. You cant fake it, but you have to develop a true superiority complex then you can have an impact on girls you talk to. This comes from knowledge of female nature, by reading books about pimping (Pimp - The Story of My Life) and digesting pimp content on YouTube (The Black Phillip Show). Then once you have the knowledge and feel powerful, you put it into practise, see it works, and that newfound arrogance over women just becomes a natural part of you as much as your hands are a natural part of you.

you are legit my favorite user here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shaugstir, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
you are legit my favorite user here
I was worried to tell you that you shouldn't feel lucky, incase coming across preachy to a non-serious comment. But now Im glad I responded if I helped a little. That superiority complex will develop bro give it time and thought.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Deserves to be stoned

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 10172, rockndogs and 2 others
Just because she's not sucking you off doesn't mean she should be stoned.

She has more value than you, not only to society, but also to me.
big facts
lol at the copingcels on this forum rating her normie
she wouldn't even look at any of us or text back
i would feel blessed to get a gf like her tbh
This. People are either retarded or simply jealous cause they will never have her.

Only an autist would reject her cause she doesn't have certain features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Patient A and Deleted member 10172
4 psl
Fraud with makeup, shit chin, contact lenses, it is strange that the pupil remains the same in all photos. Too much exposure of the upper eyelid, Terrible lips, it seems that she had a swollen mouth after the bbc.
Is she hot? Yeah, but this is because of our testosterone, objectively evaluating, she is only beautiful because she has a pussye.
Reminder, she will age like shit

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 10172
4 psl
Fraud with makeup, shit chin, contact lenses, it is strange that the pupil remains the same in all photos. Too much exposure of the upper eyelid, Terrible lips, it seems that she had a swollen mouth after the bbc.
Is she hot? Yeah, but this is because of our testosterone, objectively evaluating, she is only beautiful because she has a pussye.

tenor.gif
I understand tho, it must be tough being invisible to such women irl :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 4106
4 psl
"4psl" "frauding with makeup" why are u coping so hard? you do realize women have infinite SMV it doesn't matter what ur opinion of how good she looks.

"4psl" "frauding with makeup" why are u coping so hard? you do realize women have infinite SMV it doesn't matter what ur opinion of how good she looks.
Obviously I understand, but that's not the point. It could be 1 psl that would still have sex, the point is that we only rated them high because of testosterone.

• +1
shes a 4 here. we rate women so much better than men because were attracted to them. the opposite would be true of women rating men, to a lesser extent. look at her objectively, her chin, jawline, mandible, nose and eyes are all off in some way. shes quite good looking yes but here shes a 4.
Cope, you would have a heart attack if she looked in your direction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and Deleted member 10172
She’s an attention whore. She’s pretty and she knows it.

• +1
she posted that for validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, magnificentcel and Deleted member 10172
What was her username?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 10172
She is so pretty
Light eyes and dark hair, I love it

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 10107 and 1 other person
coom/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6695, Patient A and 1 other person
I never said that, if I did by anychance it must of been a troll.

I dmed her on reddit and she responded. It was just surgery talk nothing really too interesting.
lol how long ago was that?

Not even ugly out of 10

I recall this whore

stop skimping also she looks giga recessed

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
how'd she even find this place?

you fucking morons need to stop spreading PSL to the public

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
White dick only

High tier becky. Not a stacey though.

I am proud of myself that I hooked up with a bitch who looked similar to her in 2017. and now im too lazy to get back to how lean I was that year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and MrGlutton
I am proud of myself that I hooked up with a bitch who looked similar to her in 2017. and now im too lazy to get back to how lean I was that year
How was the experience and if u don't mind explain in detail

How was the experience and if u don't mind explain in detail

Probably the second best sex I have ever had besides this half asian half white girl in 2018. Bitch in the OP has my favourite white phenotype. She was meh at kissing but easily the best head I have ever gotten.

ethnic whore jfl

she looks like my ex if she had blue eyes

she looks like she has mouth full of water and tries to not let it spill out

very sexy though obviously

The only way to rate a girl is to beat your meat and rate her when you just came and you are not horny. Probablem Is that most girl are fuckable for us, I'd say like 80% of women. Men can't win and 99% of users here would probably bang her if she asks It, not only that but they would even compete with each other if they think they can fuck. Only way to make things somewhat more even is to reduce the number of men.

Holy fuck is she beautiful

Mogs the living fuck out of the Russian foid posted earlier

I actually feel sorry for her BDD, despite the fact that she is chad only

Mad sexy but Chad only

looks like utter shit

• Hmm...
shes p hot ngl

Holy fuck is she beautiful

Mogs the living fuck out of the Russian foid posted earlier

I actually feel sorry for her BDD, despite the fact that she is chad only

Simp

Utterly cope thread she's a stacylite/stacy with some softmaxxing tbh.