Rate @FunkyFlamingo with morphed jaw

chadintraining

chadintraining

Zephir
I think some sort of jaw implant or filler would ascend him really hard, what is your guys’ opinion on it

Before
IMG 3455

After
IMG 3457

@FunkyFlamingo

• +1
Reactions: tervile1
Ascended

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
Hes bloated with koala face, i saw a rare photo of him being htn but all other photos make him look like a normie with special features, none are redeeming enough unfortunately.

Needs a better nose/lips and cheekbones

Hes bloated with koala face, i saw a rare photo of him being htn but all other photos make him look like a normie with special features, none are redeeming enough unfortunately.
Which one I looked htn in? Was it an in motion vid?

He got a rhino already I believe

What exactly should he do with cheekbones
He needs less vertical height and more forward and anterior growth his lateral growth looks good

469441AB D7E2 4FBD 8EE7 FF53FA3484D2
Looks better with a wider mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
Nvm thats the morph his lateral growth isn’t that good, bot bad either

All he needs is a better hair cut, he literally looks like a pineapple with that frizzy ass hair.
And his temples are quite narrow

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
@FunkyFlamingo if you want an accurate rate, take a video of you in motion from 6 ft away minimum

this nigga needs to roll the dice again

He got a rhino already I believe

What exactly should he do with cheekbones
Temples look narrower compared to rest of the face. Plus the hair promotes the narrow temples making the face look close to a pineapple.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and chadintraining

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231205_230849.jpg
    Screenshot_20231205_230849.jpg
    889.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231205_230821.jpg
    Screenshot_20231205_230821.jpg
    638.6 KB · Views: 0
strongest chadlite

This is probably achievable for him tbh if he goes all in for looksmaxxing
this niggas gonna end up looking like sapphire and on top of that he's autistic af

Tbh with jaw implants, he may be able to get hollow cheeks when lean and debloated

this niggas gonna end up looking like sapphire and on top of that he's autistic af
Yeah probably, he should probably just do the jaw implants/fillers and get out of this space

Yeah probably, he should probably just do the jaw implants/fillers and get out of this space
prolly but we all know he's not gonna do that JFL at watching him descend into madness

Tbh with jaw implants, he may be able to get hollow cheeks when lean and debloated
all of this hardmaxxing for me to have hollow cheeks without any surgeries :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining
prolly but we all know he's not gonna do that JFL at watching him descend into madness
Yeah, this even can even happen to chads tbh (Amnesia)

I just plan to get a rhino at some point and get out of the space, as my features are all pretty good except for my nose

• Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged

I just plan to get a rhino at some point and get out of the space, as my features are all pretty good except for my nose
Don’t even think it failos me a lot, as it is just bulbous and not hooked or anything

and all my other features are pretty good (coloring, bones, etc.., also got hollow cheeks)

• Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged

ascension or death bhai

• JFL
Reactions: tervile1