Reactions: Deleted member 19453, rand anon and N1666
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 26633
not a woman

and this isn’t in an exaggerated @cloUder type way

that’s literally a man
ur gay if ur attracted to wide jaws, straight brows, straight nose
I agree she's not very feminine but it's not about the jaw. Wide jaw isn't dimorphic it's just proper development. Short lower third is feminine while long is masculine but both should be wide with a low gonial angle.

Screenshot 20230411 1746282
Screenshot 20230314 1524513

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and andy9432

she had buccal fat removal. its that specific smile that all people who had buccal fat removal have where face is both chiseled and chubby at the same time

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 7926, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Guys here worship male models and faggot frauding "chad" users but liking stacies like her is gay.
More reasons to believe everyone here is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 8771, redmaxx and 2 others
Meanwhile prettyboys:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
You can cope about jaw angle not being dimorphic but width of it clearly is lol
You can't have low gonial angle without having a wide jaw. Both downward gworth and narrowness are caused by the same reasons.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Guys here worship male models and faggot frauding "chad" users but liking stacies like her is gay.
More reasons to believe everyone here is retard
best user

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and buckchadley31
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 21044
Stacylite too masc to be stacy no way she is in the same tier with real feminine stacy`s all arguments bisedes is just bias.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 28414
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 28414
You can't have low gonial angle without having a wide jaw. Both downward gworth and narrowness are caused by the same reasons.
You can? Narrow skull in general is what is female dimorphic and this will make the jaw narrow.

Maher has a narrow skull and a narrow jaw even if his gonial angle is low
08.jpg

this bitch is actually a school example of ascension through buccal fat removal. i just KNOW she had hamster cheeks til like 17-18 when she probably had the surgery (could also be tiktok filters tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 28414
this bitch is actually a school example of ascension through buccal fat removal. i just KNOW she had hamster cheeks til like 17-18 when she probably had the surgery (could also be tiktok filters tbh)
View attachment 2156302
as @LooksOverAll said, shes not bloated, shes recessed. big mistake doing buccal fat removal when she urgently needed a bimax with ccw rotation.

shes dating a manlet rugby player now
I thought she was single wtf JFL

Is his face good looking or he has other great facial features?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
as @LooksOverAll said, shes not bloated, shes recessed. big mistake doing buccal fat removal when she urgently needed a bimax with ccw rotation.
people in general also forget how much realisitc tiktok filters there are nowadays. i can bet she looks like shit irl or on candid

people in general also forget how much realisitc tiktok filters there are nowadays. i can bet she looks like shit irl or on candid
The candids speaks for themselves imo. She is a master at frauding for sure

So am I and still i dont get to have stacy girlfriend, or any girlfriend in fact
Prettyboymaxx and start a tiktok for asian girls to simp

• Hmm...
Reactions: cytoplasm
not higher than becky

• JFL
You can? Narrow skull in general is what is female dimorphic and this will make the jaw narrow.
This is also not true because females naturally have shorter lower third, shorter maxilla and lower cranial capacity so their skulls will be shorter and more square.

Screenshot 20230314 1524513

Males have taller lower third, longer maxilla and higher cranial capacity so their skulls are longer (like maher).

Screenshot 20230411 1746282

Maher has a narrow skull and a narrow jaw even if his gonial angle is low
08.jpg
No no, you really can't. Mahers ga isn't taht low as you can see his gonions are pretty steep. Wide jaw is just proper debelopement, it's essential for biting force.

The male jaw will be sligtly wider because of the outward nonions, but, thats's a few mm. Not as much as what you lose by mouthbreathing.

Btw look at this - might interest you. This is the most accurate facial reconstruction of a paleolithic female i found so far (just ignore the recessed maxilla).

KmJyTExnD9nuZNFgKKXxf6 1200 80

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230416-143316~2.png
    Screenshot_20230416-143316~2.png
    530.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
very attractive, idc what autists say.
seeing her gives me motivation to looksmax.

• +1
but would smash obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 21044
I love white women 😻

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 28414
copers.org

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
If you like her so much why don't you marry her :feelshmm: ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 28414
This is also not true because females naturally have shorter lower third, shorter maxilla and lower cranial capacity so their skulls will be shorter and more square.

View attachment 2156316

Males have taller lower third, longer maxilla and higher cranial capacity so their skulls are longer (like maher).

View attachment 2156314

No no, you really can't. Mahers ga isn't taht low as you can see his gonions are pretty steep. Wide jaw is just proper debelopement, it's essential for biting force.

The male jaw will be sligtly wider because of the outward nonions, but, thats's a few mm. Not as much as what you lose by mouthbreathing.

Btw look at this - might interest you. This is the most accurate facial reconstruction of a paleolithic female i found so far (just ignore the recessed maxilla).

View attachment 2156317
Just no.

A "shorter lower third" is caused by a lack in ramus lenght, lengthening of the ramus mediated by puberty. Lengthening of the ramus will also cause a longer maxilla. Almost every single male has the same exact length of the skull when measured in a vertical line from the menton to the top of the head. This simple fact indicates that the reason for a male having a lower gonial angle is due to to lack of ramus length.
If you stop a boy from growing

Just no.

A "shorter lower third" is caused by a lack in ramus length, lengthening of the ramus mediated by puberty. Lengthening of the ramus will also cause a longer maxilla. Almost every single male has the same exact length of the skull when measured in a vertical line from the menton to the top of the head. This simple fact indicates that the reason for a male having a lower gonial angle is due to to lack of ramus length.
If you stop a boy from growing
Accidentally pressed enter and no edit button... Anyways
If you stop a boy from going into puberty the ramus and maxilla will be stunted and not lengthened. A square face is caused by bizygo with which males have more of.

Showing a picture of a tranny isn't proving your point in any way

740full-andrej-pejic.jpg

"Women naturally have skull that are more square"

Posting a picture of something that isn't male won't prove your point either.
Males don't have a long cranium, this is dependent somewhat on ethnicity too. Males have a wider cranium combined with wider zygos as well as mandible. During puberty the ramus and chin grows longer but so does the cranium and and the rest of the skull (zygos and mandible included). Males don't have narrow skulls, their skulls are broad.