rate girl i fucked 7 months ago

Looks within acceptable range here like equivalent of a guy who had abs but not super chiseled ones
True that. Probably due to personal preference, she is gigastacy imo.

Screenshot 20220803 233325 Instagram
Screenshot 20220805 132426 Instagram
EB8gGUZXoAIBpGD
NINTCHDBPICT000727857993
Barbara palvin victorias secret lingerie photoshoot 11

Eh you look more like 16 - 17% body fat tbh. Your female looksmatch is around 26 - 27% body fat.

Brad Pitt there looks like 12% body fat and the girl there looks anywhere from 22 - 24% body fat, She's not 20% like you mentioned above.
She’s at least in the high 20’s when it comes to bf%. Could be low 30’s tbh

• Woah
Reactions: fogdart
You’re retarded.
32% is the threshold and she meets it, look up a chart faggot
Imagine calling yourself “mogging” and then defending obese bitches
Kys

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
32% is the threshold and she meets it, look up a chart faggot
Imagine calling yourself “mogging” and then defending obese bitches
Kys
I’m obviously mogging you in IQ. You can’t analyze a picture and come to brain dead conclusion. You didn’t account height or fat distribution. You low IQ rotting virgin.

Don’t get mad at me bc you like anorexic dry pussied bitches that you’ll never touch. You imagine your cock touching bone while you fuck on your jerk bank. You’re faggot self searches for starved and confused whores off of the hub and you come at me like you’re some sort of beacon of knowledge. Rot incel. :feelswhy::lul:

I’m obviously mogging you in IQ. You can’t analyze a picture and come to brain dead conclusion. You didn’t account height or fat distribution. You low IQ rotting virgin.

Don’t get mad at me bc you like anorexic dry pussied bitches that you’ll never touch. You imagine your cock touching bone while you fuck on your jerk bank. You’re faggot self searches for starved and confused whores off of the hub and you come at me like you’re some sort of beacon of knowledge. Rot incel. :feelswhy::lul:
Faggot I am visiting universities rn that are offering full scholarships due solely to my outlier extremely high test scores (no I didn’t do prep classes and shit) even as a white male in the US
Leftist tier knowledge to create the false dichotomy of “what you will refer to an obese girl as obese, bet you think anoerexia is good ha!”
So stupid, but it’s fine if you like that, it leaves the more fit girls for the rest of us
If you like fat girls you like fat girls, I didn’t make the rules for what’s classified as obese after all

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Constructed solely for black pole

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
If true

Chads.org strikes again