Rate Hans Sama (league of legends pro) kpopmaxxing ascension

D

Deleted member 45672

Silver
Currently the worlds championship tournament is running on league of legends and one of the european player Hans Sama kinda changed his appearance to
the point that media are even writting article about it and people go crazy on korean forum. what do you guys think about his kpopmaxxing ascension ?

Attachments

• hans.jpg
    hans.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilith, sportsmogger and Deleted member 28896
How'd he change his skin color?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, sportsmogger and Deleted member 28896
There's now whitish tones to it. When he was a jaundiced shitskin before.
I'm suspecting makeup of skin whitening

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 28896
LTN to Strong MTN - weak HTN.
He ascended by a cantho and possibly rhino.

Its not softmaxing

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, m0ss26 and Deleted member 45672
LTN to Strong MTN - weak HTN.
He ascended by a cantho and possibly rhino.

Its not softmaxing
You sure that he didn't hardmaxxing ? would say he just lost weight, removed his ugly glasses and got a better haircut no ? (i mean im sure he didn't got a rhino but i was wondering for his eye area too)

There's now whitish tones to it. When he was a jaundiced shitskin before.
I'm suspecting makeup of skin whitening
might fraud with make up yes, i don't know if league player get make up on their face since they play on scene and are broadcasted to millions of people

You sure that he didn't hardmaxxing ? would say he just lost weight, removed his ugly glasses and got a better haircut no ? (i mean im sure he didn't got a rhino but i was wondering for his eye area too)
I am inclined of a certain hardmax.

Looks at his eye area. Massive ascension for that part.
Hes still bloated and his bones are normie teir. I changed my mind he's strong MTN

I am inclined of a certain hardmax.

Looks at his eye area. Massive ascension for that part.
Hes still bloated and his bones are normie teir. I changed my mind he's strong MTN
yea might be true, asian are likely to do eye surgery at some point when they want to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
Went from SEA to NEA, for a lol player he looks great now as lol players are subhuman LTN range mostly

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, sportsmogger and Deleted member 28896
Went from SEA to NEA, for a lol player he looks great now as lol players are subhuman LTN range mostly
fews low mtn in europe but not above for sure yes

never started for hans sama he can keep jerking off to hentai during queue time when playing league

Currently the worlds championship tournament is running on league of legends and one of the european player Hans Sama kinda changed his appearance to
the point that media are even writting article about it and people go crazy on korean forum. what do you guys think about his kpopmaxxing ascension ?

Faker still mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45672
Great to see a natural looking korean. No v Line or monolid surgery.
he kinda ascended too, not the best looking for sure but still not bad