rate her

M

maxxingrelaxing

Iron
do you think I'm good enough looking for her, or is she just trolling me to be a beta orbiter

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    76.3 KB · Views: 91
Your a beta orbiter, JFL it sober if you even have to ask

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Insomniac, Autist and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
orbiter i would assume

0 context tho

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 1 other person
Tell us what ioi has she given you or are you just her pedestal

orbiter

she knows her worth bro

That girl for me is probably not a challenge, Would turn her down.

Tell us what ioi has she given you or are you just her pedestal
When I went to school in a good looking shirt or whatever a few months ago she complimented me and started blushing not even like faking it looked pretty organic

Your a beta orbiter, JFL it sober if you even have to ask
you guys are such aspies tbh, she has shown undisputable signs of attraction and you guys just assume the worst, you guys seem quite bitter

She is out of your league.

Don't know If you're gl . She looks Not bad but i mog her
you guys are such aspies tbh, she has shown undisputable signs of attraction and you guys just assume the worst, you guys seem quite bitter
If you know it why even ask then? Tell me chad

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud and RichardSpencel
This is a blackpill community, don't expect to hear comforting lies.

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, AspiringChad and Deleted member 1551
Sniff her chair when she gets up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, LightingFraud, retard and 3 others
This is a blackpill community, don't expect to hear comforting lies.
I'm not expecting to hear some blue pilled shit, but the things you guys say are patently untrue, I know from my experience with her that she's attracted to me
Ask her out then?
I'm a sperg bro

No you wont get her. You are below average

• JFL
Reactions: Autist, Absi and dogtown

I saw your pics it’s over, you mean nothing to her sexually. YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE THE FRIEND ZONE

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and RichardSpencel
Now, you have two choices, either you stay in wonderland and live a delusional and fake life, or you take the blackpill and accept reality.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dogtown
You need to become high t

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud and RichardSpencel
Reality: you're a beta orbiter.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
It's simple ask her out maybe we're all wrong autistic pessimistic fucks and you get her If not swallow and embrace the blackpill till you die and become one of the chosen

Now, you have two choices, either you stay in wonderland and live a delusional and fake life, or you take the blackpill and accept reality.
I saw your pics it’s over, you mean nothing to her sexually. YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE THE FRIEND ZONE
Ok boyos, I'll attempt to get her and if I can you're retarded aspies, If I can't I guess I'll swallow the black pill lol

• JFL
Reactions: Autist, G O D and dogtown
Ok boyos, I'll attempt to get her and if I can you're retarded aspies, If I can't I guess I'll swallow the black pill lol

I’m being deadly fucking srs, ask her out right now over text.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, LightingFraud, AspiringChad and 4 others
Give me her number

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, xom, Autist and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, LightingFraud, AspiringChad and 2 others
Ask her out over text,
Dont be a pussy
If she rejects you block her without typing another word

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and dogtown
Just tell her you want to put your penis in her vagina. Works every time bro.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
This, do it now op, NOW
nah bro what I'm gonna do is cycle near the place she lives tomorrow to like a park and hit her up, what happened last week is posted that I'm near there on my insta story and she instantly did one saying ''write to me already'' I either pussied out if that was meant for me or it was for chad lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightingFraud, hebbewem and dogtown
nah bro what I'm gonna do is cycle near the place she lives tomorrow to like a park and hit her up, what happened last week is posted that I'm near there on my insta story and she instantly did one saying ''write to me already'' I either pussied out if that was meant for me or it was for chad lol

Give me her number plz

• +1
Reactions: Absi
Ngl i wish you the best keep us updated

• +1
Reactions: Absi
46062 46062 46062 46062
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND YOU TARD???? SHE EITHERS WANTS YOUR SEMEN OR SHE DOESN'T, SHE DECIDED THE MOMENT SHE SAW YOU, IN 0.13 SECONDS, YES, LITERALLY THAT QUICK,
STOP WASTING TIME AND ASK HER OUT NOW!

• +1
Reactions: Autist, LightingFraud, G O D and 4 others
You have my deepest apologies, Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 1 other person
shes about 6 psl points above you
Its almost like you guys actively want me to fail, even if you believe that I can't get her why be so negative and deprecating?

Would rape relentlessly

• +1
Reactions: Autist, hebbewem and Deleted member 1551
Its almost like you guys actively want me to fail, even if you believe that I can't get her why be so negative and deprecating?

Because our a literar 3.5/10 while she’s is atleast a 6